It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time-lapse of the Future - A Journey to the End of Time (4K)

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

How's it all gonna end? This experience takes us on a journey to the end of time, trillions of years into the future, to discover what the fate of our planet and our universe may ultimately be.

This is a picture of the future as painted by modern science - a picture that will surely evolve over time as we dig for more clues to how our story will unfold. Much of the science is very recent - and new puzzle pieces are still waiting to be found.

We start in 2019 and travel exponentially through time, witnessing the future of Earth, the death of the sun, the end of all stars, proton decay, zombie galaxies, possible future civilizations, exploding black holes, the effects of dark energy, alternate universes, the final fate of the cosmos - to name a few.

To me, this overhead view of time gives a profound perspective - that we are living inside the hot flash of the Big Bang, the perfect moment to soak in the sights and sounds of a universe in its glory days, before it all fades away.

I've had this phenomenal video saved on one of my YouTube playlists for quite some time now, and figured I'd share with all of you here at ATS, as it is definitely worth the watch (video is approx. 30 minutes, watch as much as you please).

edit on 5/22/2019 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/22/2019 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: MODS: IF INCORRECT, PLEASE MOVE THREAD TO CORRECT FORUM. THANK YOU

edit on 5/22/2019 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

Blew my mind and I'm only halfway through. Thanks for posting.

edit on 22-5-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Absolutely

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
That was cool. I'm going to do it again later, in a proper state for traveling the universe. And the end is as I hoped, dark and quiet. How peaceful.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Damn thats cool!

Sounds like its gonna get a little rough out there in 10 thousand, trillion, trillion year.
I hope im not around to see it.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Kind of irrelevant since no one will be around to experience it. I think ideas based on philosophical materialism may be just as delusional as any other belief system.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
"I am the beginning and the end"

If Dark matter is what holds our Universe together from collapsing on itself, than that means that Dark matter is God and God is AI. I AM?

It's no wonder many people are starting to believe we are living in a simulation.

Thanks for sharing the video OP as for the poster who said his mind was blown not even half way through lol I was in the same boat, got half way through and thought it was about to end.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Kind of irrelevant since no one will be around to experience it.

You don't know that.

The technology of the future may be equal to the power of a god.

No reason to think that we wont learn how to stop the expanding and collapsing of stars.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

It's no wonder many people are starting to believe we are living in a simulation.

Made by our own minds not a single gods.

We, you and I, created all of this.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Damn thats cool!

Sounds like its gonna get a little rough out there in 10 thousand, trillion, trillion year.
I hope im not around to see it.

I hope I am!!!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I still believe our universe is just a microscopic view of a larger living organism we're all a part of. Was an awesome video though, thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Kind of irrelevant since no one will be around to experience it. I think ideas based on philosophical materialism may be just as delusional as any other belief system.

Everyone seems to be having a good time in here.

Why are all your comments downers or crapping on something?

I want you to try posting one positive, light hearted, joke (not Carlin YT video), or supportive comment each day. Think twice before you leave just and empty negative comment in a thread.

That advice is not for the rest of us, it's for you. I'm not trying to be rude or snark, merely pointing out from where I sit it seems you must be in some kind of rut to just traverse the board leaving quick negative posts so often. Snap out of it man, start focusing on as much good out there as there is bad and you may find some balance.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
well..... I'm betting I have time for another bottle......and smoke

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Everyone seems to be having a good time in here.

Why are all your comments downers or crapping on something?

I want you to try posting one positive, light hearted, joke (not Carlin YT video), or supportive comment each day. Think twice before you leave just and empty negative comment in a thread.

That advice is not for the rest of us, it's for you. I'm not trying to be rude or snark, merely pointing out from where I sit it seems you must be in some kind of rut to just traverse the board leaving quick negative posts so often. Snap out of it man, start focusing on as much good out there as there is bad and you may find some balance.

You've heard of the scorpion and the frog?

A scorpion decided one day to cross a large river. But he could not swim. He came across a frog, and asked

"Mister Frog, would you please be so kind as to carry me across this vast river?"

The frog replied

"Oh no, Mister Scorpion. I cannot, for you would surely sting me."

The scorpion was taken aback

"Mister Frog, why would I sting you? For we would surely both die."

The frog thought about this, and with generosity, said

"Alright Mister Scorpion, I will carry you across the river. Climb onto my back."

The scorpion climbed onto the frogs back, and they started across the winding river.

Mid way across, the scorpion swung his tail, and stung the frog.

"Why Mister Scorpion, Why?" the frog croaked... "For now we will surely both die!"

and the scorpion replied

"I do not know, frog.. it is just in my nature..."

well, that's my explanation for dfnj2015, in general...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Am watching it now and will probably watch it again. You kept for yourself a long time. Shame on you.

Scientist are beginning to think there may be multiple universes. Duuuuah.
edit on 22-5-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)
That has been my theory for years.
edit on 22-5-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join