It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee claimed there were multiple FISA Warrants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: thedigirati

instead of ONE "misfiled" FISA

That would have to be proven first in a court.

What happens if they are found to not be misfiled? Just hypothetically.

then all those who prematurely judged the situation would look like idiots.

But....conversely, if it's true, the this would fall into more evidence of Obama's white house being the most corrupt in history, and his use of the IC to investigate/damage an adversarial campaign would make Obama and his crowd of criminals look bigley worse than anything you could conjure up about Trump.

If this all happened, and comes out before the 2020 election cycle, then a YUGE power shift would likely happen, Trump would be re-elected, Republicans would take back the house. If that was to happen, Trump could get things done at a mind blowing pace, and even though he is a giant douche, arrogant asshole, and all the other things the left says about him, he could go down as one of the greatest presidents of our time. Can you imagine the irony/sh!t sandwich the left would have to eat if that were to come true?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Said in a closed hearing?

THE END...

Yes the hearing was closed, and now somebody has officially released the actual transcripts πŸ˜†

THE BEGINNING... of... THE END
edit on May-22-2019 by xuenchen because: 🀣🍾🀣

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Well, if they (the FBI) used the "Trump Dossiers" in ANY FISA warrants, then they are "misfiled" right? Because we do know that "all information in the above is true" I think that is how it goes, and we know that the Dossiers has atleast some if not all fabricated information.

Or did I miss something??

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Transcript Loretta Lynch

Ms. Jackson Lee. "In addition, in the instance of any matter brought to your attention, such as the Hillary Clinton emails, would there be anything that you would offer today that would suggest that you felt the individual, former Secretary Clinton, should have been prosecuted?"

Ms. Lynch. "No. I reviewed the matter was brought to me by my team, and I was satisfied with their in depth and thorough analysis, and I felt that they were absolutely correct."

Ms. Jackson Lee. "And nothing today would cause you to change your mind, or when you made the decision?"

Ms. Lynch. "No, nothing has occurred to change my determination."

Ms. Jackson Lee. "Do you see any reason to prosecute Secretary Clinton at this time?"

Ms. Lynch. "Based on the facts that were brought to me and the legal analysis that was done, there was not a case"

PG 65-66
Hmm?

Also a relevant part...

Mr. Nadler. "And would you agree that hadthe knowledge of the fact that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign been made public during the campaign, either by Agent Strzok leaking it or by some other method, it might have had an impact on the campaign?"

Ms. Lynch. "I am only being careful because I don't want to characterize the work that was being done in the summer of 2016 as an investigation of the campaign. I just don't want to describe it in that way since it relates to ongoing matters."
PG 78
edit on 22-5-2019 by G0DK1LL3R because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join