It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trouble At British Intelligence Propaganda Mill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The Integrity Initiative.

. . . mockingbird media propaganda outlet.... it's called Integrity Initiative. Hah!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

. . . an international network of politicians, journalists, academics, researchers and military officers, all engaged in highly deceptive covert propaganda campaigns funded by the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), NATO, Facebook and hardline national security institutions.
. . .
The whole operation appears to be run by, and in conjunction with, members of British military intelligence.
thegrayzone.com...

Somehow I am not impressed by their competence.

All content has been temporarily removed from this site, pending an investigation into the theft of data from the Institute for Statecraft and its programme, the Integrity Initiative.

Initial findings indicate that the theft was part of a campaign to undermine the work of the Integrity Initiative in researching, publicising and countering the threat to European democracies from disinformation and other forms of hybrid warfare.

The website will be relaunched shortly. In the meantime, we expect to be able to publish an analysis of the hack and its significance in the near future.

We are keen to trace both the source of the hack and the use to which our data - some genuine, some falsified - has been put.
www.integrityinitiative.net...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I am not trolling but had to ask if you intended for the thread title to sound like it was taken from a Scooby-Doo episode. If you added "the old" between "at" and "british", it would be complete.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
5 eyes nwo stooges.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
I am not trolling but had to ask if you intended for the thread title to sound like it was taken from a Scooby-Doo episode.

Being English, I recognised the title as a variant of the old cliche "There's trouble at t'mill", which is supposed (by southerners, anyway) to be the kind of report that might be made in gritty dramas about Yorkshire factory life. That's why the Monty Python Spanish Inquisition skecth actually opens with the words "Trouble at mill". Which ought to be, of course, "at t'mill".

To be honest, my first thought when I saw the title was that it risked not being understood by people overseas.
edit on 21-5-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

If all else fails turn up the heating and zip yourself inside a north face hold all in Pimlico rd

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

It is about time.
Remember the cardiac they had
when we suggested disclosure?

Propaganda eats it own when hungry enough.

Rightly so. Lesson #1 Never, ever conspire to subvert
The Citizens of The United States of America.
Lord have mercy on their foolish souls.

S&F

top topics

join