It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked documents show the Syrian chemical attack was probably a FF or hoax.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Balans
a reply to: face23785

Nobody is saying the US concocted these chemical attacks. Why are you even implying this?
It is believed isil and the white helmets staged these attacks to prolong US opposition to Assad. There's no super secret master plans here.

So intimations that the US President was "in on it" mean what, exactly?

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: rickymouse

Trump didn't fall for it! He was part of the conspiracy!

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

originally posted by: rickymouse
Most here at ATS kind of figured it was a fishy incident. I can't believe Trump fell for it.

Oh please.... Trump is more informed in the conspiracy world than any of them. He knew. Juts like Iran, he knows. But it is business as usual. Your savior was just the Trump card. I was a Trumper but I see now for a little while what is going on.

ETA: And honestly if you don't remember anyone here predicting at the time that it was a false flag with the intention of providing the US an excuse to invade, you weren't paying attention. Every hot spot news item becomes a prediction of a US invasion around here.
edit on 22 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: danbuter
I think anyone who was paying even a little attention had very strong doubts about that attack. It made zero sense.

It was clear to any independent thinker who was paying attention at the time that it was another false flag, orchestrated by the White Helmets and their Israeli handlers.

The American audience is very gullible in such matters.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Ok how about this then how if Aleppo was completely surrounded by Assad forces was a child able to get up on YouTube to load videos of attacks . If I understand if you trying to capture an area one of first things you do is cut them off from all communication to stop them calling in reinforcements. If I was going to capture area I would sever all land lines coming out of area and jam all radio frequencies in area..

<< 1   >>

join