It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Ive heard rumours that they hide secret documents that contain hidden truths, prophecies and evidence(of what?
) in the libraries of the vatican.�

they are making some public: www.vatican.va...

but that the most secret ones are still kept secret. anyone know anything about these papers?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Err i think if they were secret i think noone knows what they are about! Anyway i have heard the same rumour a few years back but nothing else since then.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Well, they have mostly documented (about) 2000 years of catholic church, as for evidences and prophecies, they have all saints documented, all their miracles, prophecies.

All books related to christianity that are public, well, most of them are extraction from huge Vatican documentation.

Things like that.. and.. uhmmm, no UFO evidences

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
but you cant actually know that?
i read that they might have evidence there that proves that religion is just a sham.
and ofc i cant know that either. that thing was just a rumour i read from a finnish science magazine.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Aren't they supressing Galileo's literature dealing with the possibility that the world is in fact, not the centre of the universe.

Really the most sinister documents that they might be surpressing will be documents pertaiting to all the alful things the church may have been involved with over the year's of it's existance, e.g the inqusitions, the infamous popes, and renegade factions. Hard to belive that they would actually have documents revelling that organised religion was not supposed to happen. Remember the catholic church was a lot like the book burning Nazi of the 1940's, Hence the reason so much evidence of the Gnostic faith and the myan, aztec and incan civilasations is missing. It was simply burned or destroyed. This is documentated. But, here opens room for another theory that they might retain the secrets to these peoples deep in the bowels of the Vatican.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster
but you cant actually know that?

Concluding from what is available right, and of course, it is known they document all data. I don't see what else unusual and super-secret would they have.

i read that they might have evidence there that proves that religion is just a sham.
and ofc i cant know that either. that thing was just a rumour i read from a finnish science magazine.

Don't believe atheistic propaganda nonsense.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Don't believe atheistic propaganda nonsense.

religious propanga nonsense then?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
umm? ... Try anti-religious propaganda.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   
religious propanga nonsense then?

huh?

whatever..

Anyway, during communism such anti-religious, atheistic propaganda like that, call it as you like was very widespread. Millions of people believed it just as always. People are never interested in searching for facts..bah

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
heh

i dont want this topic to turn into a debate about god and crap. i jus want to know what people have heard about these archives.!

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster
heh

i dont want this topic to turn into a debate about god and crap. i jus want to know what people have heard about these archives.!

Unfortunately, you cannot separate Vatican and God.
These archives are about God, if you were looking for something different, search elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddas
umm? ... Try anti-religious propaganda.

this thread turned out just like i didnt want it to turn out... your first post was good, thats the kind of things i wanted.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Vatican is corrupt. They had and conceal a ton of stuff. They, like most countries(yes, the Vatican is a country, smallest in the world) it has ambassadors. It also has spies. Never heard that have you? But yes, they have their own little spy network that keeps an eye on everything that goes on.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I heard that the things the Vatican know will leave you not believing in religion.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I heard that the things the Vatican know will leave you not believing in religion.

I've heard and also read a couple of things to that effect. The secrets held there would probably change the world in one way or another if they ever got out.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
You people are amazing.
You really just enjoy talking false rumors and general nonsense - its absurd.

What you would find in Vatican is opposite, it is known, I think they even said they document everything so this is what you would find:
-complete documentation of Fatima miracle, where sun was dancing in front of 70,000 people just as virgin Mary said it would be
-somewhere in 8th century I think, there was a priest who didn't believe it's real conversion from blood to wine happening, well, wine converted to real blood

-In Canada, a priest started giving communion in hand, which was not pleasent to God. All communions were supernaturaly flying in the air and then they falled down in front of number of witnesses. That priest never again gave communion in hand.

Did you know, that, for every saint, there needs to be proven and documented miracle after someone prays to him?
All healings that came through saints in heaven, in this century have been examined by doctors - once they determine it couldn't come through natural ways it is comfirmation that some saint should be cannonized.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The main atrocities the the real secreats that the Vatican may me keeping in its archives, would be the records from its previous members. Stuff relating to the inqusition and the suppression of other religions, maybe some early translations of the bible (contraband in the early days of the church). Also it may have records of of the ramsacking and destruction of the record's and almanacs of the ancient Mayn, incan and aztec civilizations, hence the little knowledge we have of them today.

You people are stupid if you believe that the catholic church and the Vatican have secret documents, stating that organised religion was not in the actual plan of God. If there where such information the Vatican would not have it. It would have be guarded heavily by some other organisation, or simple destroyed by the Catholic church in the middle ages. Remember folks, the Catholic leaders where and have periodically been very corrupt, and operated like the book burning Nazis of the 1940's, destroying any information that counters it. Why do we know so little of the Gnostic's, the Ancient South Americans.

The early Catholic leaders destroyed it.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

I don't think the CatholicVatican empire could ever out do themselves in terms of destroying 'religion'.

They turned Peter into a pope(?) after his death to perpetuate the long ,sad history of faith based tyranny these long centuries.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There have been reports that the Vatican has changed and or removed parts of the bible. There apparently entire gospels were removed because they were against Vatican politicks. There have even been reports of a direct quote from Jesus being removed.

(Most of the bible is written after the fact but there reports of writings that were written at the time and are the closest to the exact truth.)

There is even a myth that there are thing written by Christ him self. (I think there was a movie about this).

I would not be surprised if the Vatican is hiding secret document.

top topics

join