It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone changed their stance on Biden?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It appears he is surging in polls.

Yes I know, polls don't tell the whole story and have been wrong, but is it different this time?

I wonder if now that we are dealing with tariffs with China, abortion debates renewed, and ongoing
issues with Iran, does this hurt or help Trump overall? It seems to me as the weeks go by Trump is losing supporters and
Biden is gaining.

I stick by what I've said previously, I think he is going to win.
I really think he will easily get the Democratic nomination.
I think the fight against Trump will be very even, but he will come out on top.

I remember when a lot of people voted for NOT Hillary. I think a lot of people are going to do that this time against Trump. It's
not so much that they are voting for Biden, but they will be voting for NOT Trump...

+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
[place perv videos here]

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I don't think Biden will be the nominee. It will be a woman, the GOP knows this and they are scared. Big time corporate money is already filling the dembs coffers.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
[place perv videos here]

It appears people don't care about his hair sniffing.

www.foxbusiness.com...

With recent polls showing Biden in the lead over the other 23 declared Democrat candidates, many officials within the Trump campaign are looking at the former VP as their main opponent going into the election Opens a New Window. . Chris Wilson, former pollster for the Ted Cruz Campaign, and CEO of WPA Intelligence warned that polling is important but rallies and traveling to voters is the key to winning.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Too early to even guess.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have widened my stance considerably.

No one got it though.

edit on 5/21/19 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Will never be Biden. The idiot dems wont use anyone that is in the LGBT party or black or Muslim.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Trumps issues are that he is taking many unorthodox and/or counterintuitive positions. To be fair to him for the sake of this conversation it's irrelevant if in the long term his positions are good or bad; in the short term they make people in the center uneasy because they are controversial. It was a good position for him to be in when he was the underdog and wasn't supposed to win. Being controversial pushed him up to eventually winning by the skin of his teeth.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot being controversial is pushing people in the center away one by one. He can't afford to lose to many voters.

Biden has set himself up as the opposite of Trump and is trying very hard not to be controversial about anything. He needs to pick up every center voter Trump losses if he hopes to win. The question for him is whether or not he can hold onto his non controversial position during the primary; his compatriots are not going to make that easy for him.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
He has always seemed fake to me. He likes to push his blue-collar working-class persona and that Good 'ole Uncle Joe image, but something about him just doesn't seem genuine. (Plus, he really is creepy as hell.)

He has always been nothing but a conniving politician, imo. He performs like a con man to me.

Also, I have noticed recently, his wife, Jill, seems to be handling him. She corrects him, answers for him, and seems to coach him during interviews. Something is amiss with him. He seems a bit "sleepy" and "creepy".

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've seen some poor women literally change their stance when creepy Joe crept up from behind and caressed their shoulder whilst kissing them on the side of the head.

Does that count?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I think his success is contingent on how deep his son's connections in China go.

I did a thread about it not too long ago.

Could be a whole lot of nothing, could be everything needed to end his run.

link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Trumps issues are that he is taking many unorthodox and/or counterintuitive positions. To be fair to him for the sake of this conversation it's irrelevant if in the long term his positions are good or bad; in the short term they make people in the center uneasy because they are controversial. It was a good position for him to be in when he was the underdog and wasn't supposed to win. Being controversial pushed him up to eventually winning by the skin of his teeth.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot being controversial is pushing people in the center away one by one. He can't afford to lose to many voters.

Biden has set himself up as the opposite of Trump and is trying very hard not to be controversial about anything. He needs to pick up every center voter Trump losses if he hopes to win. The question for him is whether or not he can hold onto his non controversial position during the primary; his compatriots are not going to make that easy for him.

Good analysis and totally and 100% agree with you.

+7 more 
link   
My stance on Biden has changed. Today I think he's twice the douche and loser that I thought he was yesterday, and chance are tomorrow that'll double again.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The DNC and media best wisen up like the GOP did in 2016. They really wanted to push for boring Jeb Bush and recognized that he just didn't have the energetic pull to get the voters attention.

Biden will force many to say NOT Again! Eventually they may realize that voters don't care to have crap thrown at them and told it is for their own good. They may not vote for Trump either...but that will certainly guarantee Trump takes 2020.

Edit add: Having all those diverse Dems into the primary, well, they are going to attack each other and provide lots of fodder for the general election.
edit on 5 21 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have not been paying attention to any of it. All the dirty tricks and hardcore mudslinging are about a year off.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here.

A survey from the Princeton Election Consortium has found that Hillary Clinton has a 99 per cent chance of winning the election over Donald Trump. Three days before the election, Ms Clinton has a projected 312 electoral votes, compared to 226 for Mr Trump. A total of 270 electoral votes are needed to win. The probability statistic was found by the university’s statistical Bayesian model.

The developer of the model, neuro and data scientist Princeton professor Sam Wang, correctly predicted 49 out of 50 states in 2012.

As for Democrats taking back control of a Republican-led senate, the Princeton Election Consortium projected a 78 per cent likelihood, while FiverThirtyEight and the New York Times both estimated a 55 per cent chance.

These pollsters don't have a clue anymore. The Democrat politicians, Liberal MSM, and their supporters demonized anyone associated with supporting Trump, then went on to include the rest of the conservatives, so most don't admit who we support anymore.

We have jobs to keep and families to raise. I don't need some political hack coming after me and my families well being because I didn't vote the way they wanted. We have better stuff to do with our lives than deal with some crazy.

Good luck with those polls though, it seems the last thing the left has to hang onto.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The thing is, Biden is safe. He's not a freako left winger like Sanders or Warren. He's from my father's Democratic Party (and I'm 70 as a frame of reference) He's the very last of the Great Generation. He's photogenic and personable. People like him. I do not think the perv moniker will stick with most people. You really don't have anything there. He's too old, but so is Sanders. If Biden can stay alive, I think he has a better than even chance.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Biden will gaff his way to the nomination and then gaff his way to a big loss in Nov 2020 😎

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

He's 4 years older than Trump, and in much better shape. Dude still lifts and runs on the regular. Trump eats fast food and gets fatter.

Nobody but rwnjs care about how touchy feely he is. It's a product of his generation. Nobody has come forward accusing him of hurting them. Can't say the same for our president.

Biden is smart, well liked, and he'll crush Trump in a debate about anything. He's a classic liberal, and that's what we need. Not a leftist, not a nut job.

If he gets the nomination, Trump is gone.
edit on 21-5-2019 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2019 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

To me it seems way, way to early to predict anything. I honestly don't have a "stance" on Biden. To me he's just another Democrat creep in a long line of other Democrat creeps looking to get the nomination.

So very much can happen between now and election day 2020. The economy could go south, dooming Trump. Bolton could succeed in getting the US into an unwinnable war in Iran; that would doom Trump. Then again....Trump could doom Trump. Anything's possible. And most all of the possibilities aren't particularly good.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join