It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BILL BARR Became DOJ Attorney General Because He Wanted To Help Drain The Swamp.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CynConcepts

It was a shot from a rally he did this week.
Isn't he always having a rally.

It is amazing how energetic he is at his age! Most Presidents just slow down, distance and ignore their voters and fellow party members.

The party was always in his dorm room I bet.

Nah, you are now confusing him with Bill Clinton.

I believe he tweeted about them too.

Yes, another poster shared a link and I had discovered other sources too as I admitted up above.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Calm confidence? He skirts and dances around every question put to him. If he was in a ball gown they would mistake him for Ginger Rogers.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

He's a jealous fool.

Making statements like they should remember who made them?

Come on... the guy is so full of himself he #s pictures of his own face.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

yeah... energetic... he has to walk up some steps to a stage.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

yeah... energetic... he has to walk up some steps to a stage.

Steps can be tricky things as one ages as Hillary Clinton has shown us time and time again.

As many rallies as Trump has gone up and down as well as all the other steps he traverses daily, he would put many younger folks to shame.

Though, guess there is something to be said that it isn't work if you enjoy doing it. Trump enjoys talking to people. I imagine others may not have enjoyed it as much.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Maybe he hosted the party, but Trump doesn't drink and claimed that he has never been drunk in his life.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

That is hilarious.

Who has trump prosecuted for corruption of any kind??

No one...

Who on trumps team has been prosecuted for corruption?? Bunches and bunches..

For all this draining of the swamp and such I can’t think of a single example of anyone being held accountable for anything, except all the trump people being held accountable by previous administrations..

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Anyone wanna bet nothing comes out that actually exonerates trump??

Anyone wanna bet that again, trump claims felonies were committed to set him up, yet no one is charged or held accountable at all..

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: chr0naut

Jobs for the boys (from Collins English Dictionary).

Sorry. He was already AG once. Definitely qualified.

Why did Barr leave the top job in the DOJ (in fact, he left the DOJ entirely and 'went private' working as a lawyer and VP of GTE Communications until he was bumped out when Verizon bought them) in 1993, though?

... and, didn't Barr say he was going to further investigate 'Uranium One'? Where did that one go?

edit on 21/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Bill Barr became attorney general because he wrote an essay about how the president couldn't obstruct justice.

Then he acted on those thoughts by disregarding everything in the Muller report.

The world isn't buying this revisionist history. Sorry.

Please share what you are smoking...I have friends who, with vigor, March in the women's March the day after inauguration of trump. Everyone but 2 have walked away from the dems over this crap. And they booked 2 buses to go to DC....do the math.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

He is exonerated. Now join us all in reality.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

That is hilarious.

Who has trump prosecuted for corruption of any kind??

No one...

Who on trumps team has been prosecuted for corruption?? Bunches and bunches..

For all this draining of the swamp and such I can’t think of a single example of anyone being held accountable for anything, except all the trump people being held accountable by previous administrations..

Ahem,process crimes are not even in the constitution btw. ALso most prosecutions are from previous things before they joined trump. So once again wrong.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

after all your B.S. on the wonderful Mueller investigation I would think you would just go away . DC was right , you are full of poop . If I get banned for this so be it . All this back and forth crap is getting this country nowhere .

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Uranium one is the reason all this is happening . When the truth about it comes out #hit will knock the fan over

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Calm confidence? He skirts and dances around every question put to him. If he was in a ball gown they would mistake him for Ginger Rogers.

How do you envision a Calm and Confident Attorney General operating? A.G. Barr has several investigations ongoing. He can't (and shouldn't!) answer all the questions directly.

Did I read that you want the Attorney General to violate Federal laws, by giving Grand Jury material to Congress?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

To help you comprehend what's happening, look at this brief video. Envision the bearded man on the left as the Trump Administration. The man on the right is Democrats in Congress, with MSM bi'tches there for support.

Like we're experiencing now, Democrats attack FIRST.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

Uranium one is the reason all this is happening . When the truth about it comes out #hit will knock the fan over

Then why hasn't Barr kicked off the investigation?

I'm sure Trump would want him to and Barr said he was going to do it before he was appointed as AG by Trump. Why hasn't he?

edit on 22/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I read a thread here about uranium one being the culprit behind the Russian nuclear aircraft carrier. Real cloak and dagger.

The mining company also has high level naval designs.

It's the new George Soros.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Who says he hasn't ??

sponsored message from 🐰
[::|subscribe to the pseudo-intellectual society while the money still has value|::]

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Who says he hasn't ??

Only those who fail to research are in the dark.

AG Jeff Sessions tasked U.S. Attorney JOHN HUBER with investigating both URANIUM ONE and the CLINTON FOUNDATION.

The Obama DOJ cleared all persons involved with Uranium One. (No surprise there!)

The Deep-State holdovers even hid the fact that Uranium One was being investigated. But temp AG Matthew Whitaker found the letter ordering the investigation and ensured that it was making progress, before handing the reins over the William Barr.

A Good Read To Get Caught Up: www.thedailybeast.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join