It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens fear communist countries?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Why is it that the America's see the most UFOs and usually get abduction conspiracies? How come they barely or never go to China or North Korea?

When I say America's. I really mean North and South America. Yes there are aliens caught on video in south America on youtube. Is it because the streets are too quiet at night compare to those countries?

I don't know. Seems that a community is not active at night is easier to target than an inactive one. If anyone travelled to China, you still see a lot of people active at night compare to the west unless your in an occult or military going out at night doing things. I'm not a cop. Do cops stay up at night in the police station? Has any cop seen UFOs?
edit on 20-5-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

There are conspiracy theories that say Hitlers Germany made contact or was contacted.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Maybe talking about it (an implied threat to the supremacy of the state) earns you a one-way ticket to a labor camp in those countries.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Only the Insectoid's , the Rest just Laugh ...........

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
How would they know the difference ? 😶

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The USA has Project Blue Book and I've heard rumors that Russia has something called the Red Book about hostile alien races. However, the validity of such a collection is still contested.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Why do you assume aliens are real?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The USA have a well developed UFOtainment sector There are books, conferences, radio shows and "documentaries". So any light in the sky is instantly recognized as an alien spaceship. And I guess this UFO mania bleeds over into the neighbouringr countries.
edit on 21-5-2019 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Could be that most ufos are man made and driven by humans and America has the secret bases. It wont get shot down on its own turf. Just a thought

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Probability tells you they are real. Infinite universe billions of galaxies and solar system's etc. Quite a large area . Or wait are we the only ones in space ? Doubtful.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Your OP reveals one very distinct characteristic and that is of someone who needs to do more research. There is a well documented history of U.F.O/U.S.O activity in China and Russia. I've read quite a few accounts on these very pages. You clearly just haven't looked hard enough...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Why is it that the America's see the most UFOs and usually get abduction conspiracies? How come they barely or never go to China or North Korea?

Hollywood, TV, free thinking, and the means to spread ideas and conspiracy - people can have all sorts of wacky ideas and no one bats and eyelid. China and North Korea are state-run, and the state dictates what you see and hear.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Why is it that the America's see the most UFOs and usually get abduction conspiracies? How come they barely or never go to China or North Korea

Because you are the bestest, strongest and mega biggest civilisation on the planet and no-one else can be better, stronger and mega big compared to the USA...

Taxi...!?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

No, those countries that have reverse engineered ships, do fear one another, possibly..

But the old ones do not have fear, as their tech surpasses all our efforts by light years.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
You obviously haven't watched star trek.

Communism is the future for humans and advanced aliens are probably already communists.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
There's a book written about Hitlers flying saucers. I think they possibly originated in Germany. Perhaps it was reverse engineered alien technology?
Here is a short video with some flying disks from the 30's and 40's.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

"They get things done"

"It's a great philosophy"

edit on 21-5-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It just had to happen didnt it, not one single forum on ATS anymore that is free from the BS we humans call politics, can this thread be moved to a political forum instead, lets have at least one forum where I can forget I live on a rock surrounded by idiots.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

When I say America's. I really mean North and South America. Yes there are aliens caught on video in south America on youtube. Is it because the streets are too quiet at night compare to those countries?

I don't know. Seems that a community is not active at night is easier to target than an inactive one. If anyone travelled to China, you still see a lot of people active at night compare to the west unless your in an occult or military going out at night doing things. I'm not a cop. Do cops stay up at night in the police station? Has any cop seen UFOs?

Most of the world doesnt speak english you know. Did you do a search in chinese, on a chinese based search engine? how about a russian search? You didnt? Then how do you know that those countries doesnt talk about lights in the sky?

The thing about chinese people being more active at night, than people in the west makes no sense. The bigger a city you live in, the more active it will be at night. Both in the east and in the west.
China does have a lot of big cities, but so does the west, and they are very active at night, due to the huge amount of people living there.

Also, unless those aliens comes from the moon, they are way more advanced than us, and couldnt care less if you´re a capitalist or a communist, both sides are stupid and way less evolved compared to any alien species capable of traveling between stars...

Do cops see things in the sky they cant identify? what do you think?
edit on 21 5 2019 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: Spelling

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
There is plenty of UFO activity outside the US.
Just do a bit of research and you will find it.

edit on 21-5-2019 by tjocksteffe because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join