It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Lynch denies telling James Comey to call Clinton email probe a 'matter'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I love watching the rats and snakes turn on each other.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It was all about the nit-picky micro-managing petty jealousies of Obama and Clinton 😃

lot of good it did them now eh 🔥

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It was all about the nit-picky micro-managing petty jealousies of Obama and Clinton 😃
lot of good it did them now eh 🔥

Peter Strzok testified: The President Wants to know everything we're doing.

Micro-managing was rare, but Helping Hillary and Hurting Trump was one thing President Obama really cared about.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

I seriously doubt that any of these pathetic cowardly anti-American losers will see jail time.

But it will be entertaining to see these low IQ amoral scum suckers toss each other under the bus.

the Dems turn Donner

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

One of them lied, and Democrats are clamoring for them to go to jail .. right?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What matters is they lied, right? Isn't that something you believe should be met with charges?

Did you think Barr should be charged for lying?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
We already know and the IRS has already admitted and settled legally with conservative groups who were punished/investigated by the Obama administration for being Obama opponents.

Obama is/was a fascist. Not only did he put the IRS against conservatives, but he also wanted to shut down conservative radio stations ala Chavez... Obama took journalists to court for not giving up their sources... Obama bypassed Congress and implemented laws which were unConstitutional...

Obama has done EVERYTHING left-wingers claim POTUS Trump has done... They shifted the blame from the real dictator to someone who has MAGA...

I hope Obama and all the plotters get sent to prison for a looong time, and are NEVER allowed in government again.

edit on 22-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I seriously doubt that any of these pathetic cowardly anti-American losers will see jail time.

But it will be entertaining to see these low IQ amoral scum suckers toss each other under the bus.

the Dems turn Donner

Democrat Party becomes the Donner Party 😎🤣

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Yes sir

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It turns out that James Rybicki testified that he was at the meeting where Loretta Lynch told Comey to change 'investigation' to 'matter'.
He verified that she asked for the change.
Here is a link to the Tweet with the info.
edit on b000000312019-05-22T15:09:52-05:0003America/ChicagoWed, 22 May 2019 15:09:52 -0500300000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That is huge! Comey was taking orders from Lynch. Who was Lynch taking her orders from? Hmmm?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: butcherguy

That is huge! Comey was taking orders from Lynch. Who was Lynch taking her orders from? Hmmm?

Well.... there was that 'tarmac meeting'.... right?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It turns out that James Rybicki testified that he was at the meeting where Loretta Lynch told Comey to change 'investigation' to 'matter'.

Number of MSNBC/CNN/NBC news programs this information will make it onto tonight:

Zero.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: xuenchen

...[/url]

Comey: Lynch asked for Clinton investigation to be called a 'matter' .. (June 8, 2017)

"I did not. I have never instructed a witness as to what to say specifically. Never have, never will," Lynch told a joint task force of the House Oversight and Judiciary committees.

I find her comment rather interesting as it really doesnt refer to comey . comey wasnt a witness he was leading the investigation.

So in essence she is not denying she told comey to refer to the investigation as a "matter" and left herself plenty of wiggle room. What worries me is that she wasnt called out on that respone from what you quoted.

I also noticed this part in the article you linked to:

He later explained that it felt "silly" to not acknowledge the investigation publicly as both presidential campaigns were speaking publicly about it -- but said the Clinton campaign was using "euphemisms" for it, including a "matter."

Interesting that Lynch AND Clintons were referring to it as a 'matter'.

Was it HRC who told Lynch to use that term, and Lynch simply passed it on? Certainly seems like some collusion between Lynch and the Clinton campaign?

No doubt there was collusion especially after the tarmac incident the day prior to dismissal of the investigation .

However I do think the swamp is completely entreched and there is dirt on everyone. So if Hillary goes down she likely has the goods to takes them all down with her. So sadly I don't see anything but political sound bites coming from all these investigations.

Hopefully I'm wrong and if Trump's administration manages to put a Clinton,lynch,comey, or others at that level in jail he will likely get my vote next time around. I just don't see it happening.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The Blisters are popping 😎

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
LL is LYING! (IMHO) Why would Comey VOLUNTEER this type of detail about LL saying to call it a matter? LL knows Comey is already in hot water. Also, think about the tarmac meeting. She's LYING. Also, if you read a few posts up, there was a indeed a witness to LL saying that.
edit on 22-5-2019 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Number of MSNBC/CNN/NBC news programs this information will make it onto tonight:

Zero.

Oops
People were paying attention to the lying filth.
Poor barry....
He should have never trusted these buffoons.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join