It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Lynch denies telling James Comey to call Clinton email probe a 'matter'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This is too funny.
Who the # cares what they call the probe. Its over.

You can call the probe Jerry Mahoney if you like.

Its so funny that you all think the investigations into trump need to end but this, oh I just can't resist, matter.... this is the never ending investigation that y'all wont let go of until she's dead.

Do I really need to come on here every day and point out the hypocrisy?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Let them investigate.

See how that works?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Where have I heard this song before?

It keeps popping up with zero results.

but it plays to the deplorables so he will use it because more than anything else.... he loves applause.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Didnt I hear all this when we were waiting for the IG report?

Who went down besides people trump could put his immediate hands on without a trial?

Oh thats right... no one

did they arrest Comey? Clinton? Obama?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: xuenchen

...[/url]

Comey: Lynch asked for Clinton investigation to be called a 'matter' .. (June 8, 2017)

"I did not. I have never instructed a witness as to what to say specifically. Never have, never will," Lynch told a joint task force of the House Oversight and Judiciary committees.

I find her comment rather interesting as it really doesnt refer to comey . comey wasnt a witness he was leading the investigation.

So in essence she is not denying she told comey to refer to the investigation as a "matter" and left herself plenty of wiggle room. What worries me is that she wasnt called out on that respone from what you quoted.

Loretta Lynch was asked a very specific question.
The first three word sentence in her answer to that question.....
“I DID NOT.”
She replied in the negative to that specific question.

She can add anything she wants afterward, but she answered the question with a very plain denial.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I seriously doubt that any of these pathetic cowardly anti-American losers will see jail time.

I'll lose my faith in DJT if that happens.

There's no way they can get away with it with so much evidence...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm sure your opinions are irrelevant to anyone with more than two brain cells, so, no, you don't need to come on here every day.

But if it helps you get some sleep to put some things out, so be it. We can always just scroll your posts, as most do.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
I really think she is lying.

Comey, I believe, has some credibility.

I am calling that a draw!

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I think trump should just hand them all over to military tribunals. If they are going to behave like enemy combatants, treat them as such.

Help out a an Aussie here - Wouldn't then any 2nd Amendment gun wielding Dems be within their rights to obstruct Trump as per the Posse Comitatus Act

en.wikipedia.org...

When the U.S. representatives and senators from the former Confederate States reached Washington, they set as a priority legislation to prohibit any future president or Congress from directing, by military order or federal legislation, the imposition of federal troops in any U.S. state.[citation needed] By the 1878 election, Congress was dominated by the Democratic Party, and they passed the Posse Comitatus Act in 1878.[citation needed] The Act did not end the conflict, as the 1879 Rider Wars lead to the second longest shutdown of the US government.[2][3] According to historian Heather Cox Richardson, railroad executive Thomas A. Scott convinced President Hayes to use federal troops to end the Great Railroad Strike of 1877, causing a backlash that motivated bipartisan support for the Posse Comitatus Act.[4]

I am not saying round them up with the military and breach posse comitatus. I said hand them over to military tribunals if they are going to act like enemy combatants. There is a huge difference.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/21.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This is too funny.
Who the # cares what they call the probe. Its over.

funny how you say that, because your position on any investigation the house is doing on Trump certainly doesn't take that stance when something has concluded.

you talk a lot of crap and throw alot of words around.. everyone here know's what you are all about and thats why you're garbage positions have little interaction and i dont even know why i/others bother replying anymore.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: M5xaz

Your Right , and it is So Far Worse that HBO should have a Pay Per View Public Hanging for these Professed Traitors ! I'd Pay a Dollar for That .................)

Hey, that's been my idea all along lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

you talk a lot of crap and throw alot of words around.. everyone here know's what you are all about and thats why you're garbage positions have little interaction and i dont even know why i/others bother replying anymore.

Don't know about others, but I keep responding since Silly is strong enough in her opinions to handle others poking fun at her. Gotta give the gal credit for that, she and her opinions are entertaining.
edit on 5 21 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

We are witnessing an all out siege to the survival of our Republic. It's time for Trump to strap on his pearl handle revolvers and go Patton on the insurectionists.

Wow, a triple post.
edit on 21-5-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

link   

double post.
edit on 21-5-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

link   

We are witnessing an all out siege to the survival of our Republic. It's time for Trump to strap on his pearl handle revolvers and go Patton on the insurrectionists.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I could imagine a few of the lesser "food chain" Deepstate lackeys currently are analyzing options, whilst looking at there leaders just screwing up all their efforts and starting to realize the Focus will turn to them, sooner than latter, as they are expendable. COVER is no longer there and following orders isn't an excuse.

It failed, the resistance, the Coup d'etat , and now real people will pay. So how many underlings will be willing to take one for the "losing Team - Swamp Creatures" It is a sinking ship and the Elites will step on and over you while you agonize in your decisions. I'm thinking a chorus of newly enlightened participants, feeling a bit more heat and doubt are just a phone call way, in hopes of clearing their conscious and hoping for leniency .

edit on 5212019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: xuenchen

...[/url]

Comey: Lynch asked for Clinton investigation to be called a 'matter' .. (June 8, 2017)

"I did not. I have never instructed a witness as to what to say specifically. Never have, never will," Lynch told a joint task force of the House Oversight and Judiciary committees.

I find her comment rather interesting as it really doesnt refer to comey . comey wasnt a witness he was leading the investigation.

So in essence she is not denying she told comey to refer to the investigation as a "matter" and left herself plenty of wiggle room. What worries me is that she wasnt called out on that respone from what you quoted.

I also noticed this part in the article you linked to:

He later explained that it felt "silly" to not acknowledge the investigation publicly as both presidential campaigns were speaking publicly about it -- but said the Clinton campaign was using "euphemisms" for it, including a "matter."

Interesting that Lynch AND Clintons were referring to it as a 'matter'.

Was it HRC who told Lynch to use that term, and Lynch simply passed it on? Certainly seems like some collusion between Lynch and the Clinton campaign?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Was it HRC who told Lynch to use that term, and Lynch simply passed it on? Certainly seems like some collusion between Lynch and the Clinton campaign?

That's why it's possible both [LL] and [JC] are lying.

They're STILL covering for Clinton 🚬😧🤦‍♀️

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I quit as it is easier to have a discussion with a wall. Why even bother to argue with one who refuses to see facts.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
She doesn't deny it here in April 2018:

Interesting turn around on the congressional testimony in December...

politico article

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join