It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Lynch denies telling James Comey to call Clinton email probe a 'matter'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: DBCowboy

Who?

The zer0Bama aka Mr 0.00 😆

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
I really think she is lying.

Comey, I believe, has some credibility.

Comey is a sinking ship, and the rats are jumping. Trump is having them all investigated, and they know it

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yes. I do.

My Condolences Fluffy .

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Ever See Road Kill ? Comey's Eventual Fate will be More Bloody .....RATED R ............
edit on 20-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
She says it wasn't predicated by political motives. You and I might think that is fertilizer worthy, but that's a long way from demonstrated yet.

Loretta and other LIED to the FISA court using Hillary opposition research to get a warrant to spy on Trump, a political opponent, and further LIED to that same FISA court about having independent corroborative supporting source for that dossier.

We already know and the IRS has already admitted and settled legally with conservative groups who were punished/investigated by the Obama administration for being Obama opponents.

This FISA scandal is FAR worse than that, and even worse than Watergate, it's on the level of a coup in a third-world country

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

" This FISA scandal is FAR worse than that, and even worse than Watergate, it's on the level of a coup in a third-world country "

Your Right , and it is So Far Worse that HBO should have a Pay Per View Public Hanging for these Professed Traitors ! I'd Pay a Dollar for That .................)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Democrats got the "IG Jitters" 😎

The "Report Rattles" 😎

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I gave you a star. And to some degree I agree.

I have been following this story since 2015

I know there is alot of stuff that has come out and I believe that folks have not been honest.

However, I am going to sleep tonight and feeling safe.

Love you Warrior!!!

Thank you for keeping us safe.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I don't doubt for a minute that is true. Now the authorities have to demonstrate that with evidence, and I'm not at all convinced that will be easy.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

CIA Director John Brennan admitted to spying on Congress using the NSA/CIA "Hammer" system. But, because he was Obama's boy, and Obama was the Mainstream Media's darling, it was quickly forgiven and forgotten.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

...[/url]

Comey: Lynch asked for Clinton investigation to be called a 'matter' .. (June 8, 2017)

"I did not. I have never instructed a witness as to what to say specifically. Never have, never will," Lynch told a joint task force of the House Oversight and Judiciary committees.

I find her comment rather interesting as it really doesnt refer to comey . comey wasnt a witness he was leading the investigation.

So in essence she is not denying she told comey to refer to the investigation as a "matter" and left herself plenty of wiggle room. What worries me is that she wasnt called out on that respone from what you quoted.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I don't doubt for a minute that is true. Now the authorities have to demonstrate that with evidence, and I'm not at all convinced that will be easy.

Yes, it will be very difficult, as a number of prominent Democrats and Republicans will face severe criminal charges. I suspect that this frenzy to find something, ANYTHING, on Trump is motivated by a failed attempt to prevent charges from being laid, by getting rid of the President first, burying the story afterwards.

That must NOT happen if there is to be truly equal justice for all.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lordy, I hope there is a third party (human or electronic) to verify which one is telling the truth, or it goes nowhere.

Just like the contradicting Trump obstruction accounts.

"You said____________"

"No, I didn't say___________"

-The End. Nothing more to see here folks.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Justice Must be Served Sooner or Later . Do the Crime and there are Consequences , No ?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Yes, it will be very difficult, as a number of prominent Democrats and Republicans will face severe criminal charges. I suspect that this frenzy to find something, ANYTHING, on Trump is motivated by a failed attempt to prevent charges from being laid, by getting rid of the President first, burying the story afterwards.

That must NOT happen if there is to be truly equal justice for all.

You Know Good Sir Knight , sometimes Viewing Someone Getting what they Truly Deserve is Refreshing in a Value Judgement Way for Some .......)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
But, technically Democrats can't be held liable for lies. Rule of the land now.

I suppose a Democrat somewhere will quote that last line as evidence that Democrats are not obligated to tell the truth.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Loretta Lynch's December 2018 closed-door testimony puts her at odds with several witnesses.

Lisa Page said it was Loretta Lynch who directed James Comey to not charge Hillary Clinton with "gross negligence".

Loretta Lynch said her trusted FBI/DOJ investigators decided to not charge Hillary with Gross Negligence, and she accepted their decision.

www.washingtonexaminer.com... imony

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
But, technically Democrats can't be held liable for lies. Rule of the land now.

But did she lie about comey there?

She said "I have never instructed a witness ", comey wasnt a witness he was leading the investigation. She was allowed to wiggle herself through that question from what i have seen so far.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That's literally the first thing I noticed when I read that. She completely side stepped the question by answering about something else. And if it is picked up she didnt lie she was just mistaken on what she was answering..after all it was a long day of questions right... And of course she was able to slide without any question because those running the investigation were just as dirty from that admin.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Loretta uses the word "matter" 3 times in just one paragraph...

“Obviously, we wanted to testify fully, fulsomely, and provide the information that was needed, but we were not at that point, in September of 2015, ready to confirm that there was an investigation into the email matter — or deny it,” Lynch added. “We were sticking with policy, and that was my position on that. I didn’t direct anyone to use specific phraseology. When the Director asked me how to best to handle that, I said: What I have been saying is we have received a referral and we are working on the matter, working on the issue, or we have all the resources we need to handle the matter, handle the issue. So that was the suggestion that I made to him.”
Excerpted from: e-news.us...

But of course, she didn't tell James Comey to call Hillary's investigation a "matter".

I BELIEVE HER!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join