It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a short story... BUT - my first novel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I know this thread pertains to short stories. Hopefully, this will be acceptable. I've spent the last three years writing this psychological suspense novel. It is now published on Amazon as paperback and Kindle eBook. The storyline is given in the book details, but basically, it is the story of murder and deception on the Appalachian Trail.

It is titled THE FOXFIRE TERROR, by J.D. Wilson.

Thanks for allowing me to post this.

Paperback:
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmrnull_2?keywords=wilson+foxfire&qid=1558400928&s=gateway&sr=8-2-fkmrnull

Kindle:
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=wilson+foxfire&qid=1558400832&s=gateway&sr= 8-1-fkmrnull

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: captTrips

Well done! Congratulations. I know it's been a labor of love, perseverance and crazy, crazy amounts of work.
I hope it is successful

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Thanks very much. It's pretty much a longshot, especially on Amazon, where there are so many writers/books. But my goal is to make an attempt at a few published works, whereby then, I might be able to seek out an agent/publisher.

ALSO... even if you don't want to buy the book, you can read the first chapter for free online on the Kindle link. Just click on the book cover after the page loads, and you can scroll down or turn pages and read part of it for nothing.

edit on 5/20/2019 by captTrips because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Well done, and congratzi!

Will you you still remember us, when you're rich, famous, and full of beans?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: captTrips
I know this thread pertains to short stories. Hopefully, this will be acceptable. I've spent the last three years writing this psychological suspense novel. It is now published on Amazon as paperback and Kindle eBook. The storyline is given in the book details, but basically, it is the story of murder and deception on the Appalachian Trail.

It is titled THE FOXFIRE TERROR, by J.D. Wilson.

Thanks for allowing me to post this.

Paperback:
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmrnull_2?keywords=wilson+foxfire&qid=1558400928&s=gateway&sr=8-2-fkmrnull

Kindle:
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=wilson+foxfire&qid=1558400832&s=gateway&sr= 8-1-fkmrnull

Great! Welcome 2 the publishing world!! Self promotion for profit like this is against ATS Ts and C's...I too am published, own copyrights.

You can do it right here...if you form your post right I'm sure! Message any mods. They can help alot!

Good luck! MS

edit on 20-5-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

LOL. Like I told a friend... with this book, and a couple bucks, I can get a cup of coffee anywhere in town (maybe except for St*rbucks).

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Ohhh. Sorry. What if I urge everyone to just read the free part on the kindle link. And DON'T BUY IT.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: captTrips
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Ohhh. Sorry. What if I urge everyone to just read the free part on the kindle link. And DON'T BUY IT.

Damn Capt! That's funny! You go for it. Don't let nobody dissuade you...I'm gonna ck it out as well.
MS

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You've given me an idea for my own writings that I wasn't aware of.

Thanks!

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Great! It's a way to get published, especially with little or no published work. Still, promotion is not easy, and the list of Amazon authors/books are astronomical. For someone to specifically find you is like the proverbial needle in the haystack. Still, the overall experience for me was good. It is, at least, some reward for the effort -- just having something in print.

Good luck!

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Nice timing and all with the machete murder taking place.

Kinda messed up you went that far for a book release.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah, right? Been working on this off and on for three years.

But then, (I think somebody famous once said), "Any publicity is good publicity"... or something like that.

join