It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats release Cohen testimony on his claims Trump lawyers knew he lied

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff has released some of Michael Cohen's closed testimonies !!!!

The big shock is Cohen claimed that White House Lawyer Jay Sekulow told him to lie to Congress !!

Yeah right.

There's more ...............

Schiff said the Public has the right to judge for themselves about Cohen's "credibility" 😆

what else lies within?

Democrats release Cohen testimony on his claims Trump lawyers knew he lied

The Democratic-led House Intelligence Committee voted on Monday to release transcripts of its two-day closed-door interview with former Donald Trump fixer Michael Cohen -- interviews that touched on Cohen's claim that Trump's lawyers edited his testimony and knew he lied to Congress about Trump's business ties to Russia.

Following the vote, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., released a statement about the release of the transcripts.

"With the completion of Special Counsel Mueller's work and the release of his report, it is critically important that the Committee, and the Congress, make public as much information as possible that bears on Mueller's findings, explain the evidence he uncovered, and expose the obstructive actions taken by this President and those who surround him, Schiff said. "It is in this light that the Committee today releases the transcripts of two days of interviews of Trump's former personal lawyer Michael Cohen."

Feb 28, 2019 Docs

Mar 6, 2019 Docs

"It All Ties-in Together"

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Was it actually legal for him to release that? Oh yeah, laws of our country do not apply to Democrats, sorry I forgot.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The Dems are disgusting. They preach justice for others and expect a diff ruleset for themsleves. How obviously corrupt can a group of people be. And how stupid are we for sitting back while they sh!t all over our country?!

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I guess the Dems have to keep that hamster cage
going round and round somehow.

Cohen's "testimony" will serve as good fodder
since the collusion delusion has failed.

edit on 20-5-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm worried about adam, he's looking crazier each day. Frankly, I thought that was impossible but he's gone.

Did you see the look on his face the other day when Bill Maher called him a stalker. The guy is crazy, I bet he sleeps with a picture of trump under his pillow.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I guess the Dems have to keep that hamster cage
going round and round somehow.

Cohen's "testimony" will serve as good fodder
since the collusion delusion has failed.

One problem they have is there's 2 Democrats on the same wheel going in opposite directions 😎

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yea, he's a convicted felon still trying to pull a joker out of the deck. But gullible people chow down on a hook without looking at it first.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT Yup am accomplished low-life scum liar, which is why Trump hired him to be his personal lawyer/enforcer.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Jay Sekulow is one of the Country's " TOP " Constitutional Lawyers , Who you gonna Believe here ? .......Hmm.........

edit on 20-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The Only Difference Between Michael Cohen and my Ex Wife is He is the Consummate Liar , and Even Better Looking than Her at this Point in Time .........

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

One problem they have is there's 2 Democrats on the same wheel going in opposite directions 😎

Pelosi cant remember which way it is on any given day,
that has to be hard on the other hamsters.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Is Cohen serving 3 years in Prison because he LIED TO CONGRESS?

(Just asking for a friend.)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is Cohen serving 3 years in Prison because he LIED TO CONGRESS?

(Just asking for a friend.)

I asked a friend.

And he said "don't ask" 😆

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Pelosi cant remember which way it is on any given day,
that has to be hard on the other hamsters.

IMPEACH !!!!

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Is this the "evidence" that Schiff swore he had, even when everyone else accepted that the President was proven innocent?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Is this the "evidence" that Schiff swore he had, even when everyone else accepted that the President was proven innocent?

He might think so 😎

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

He might think so 😎

I agree with Rudy Giuliani. Adam Schiff should be questioned under oath by one of Barr's investigators.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You know about the taped conversations where certain lawmakers whispered into Cohens ear about how fond the president is of him and he would be wise to remember that when he testifies.
One judge has already ordered those tapes be delivered to him by months end.

If they did that why is it beyond belief that Sekulow would also deliver the same message?

How many lies do they need to be caught in before you start realizing they lie about everything?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

WHY?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted
a reply to: CharlesT Yup am accomplished low-life scum liar, which is why Trump hired him to be his personal lawyer/enforcer.

Did I say anywhere in my comment, Trump is as innocent a a newborn? Don't put words in my mouth. Typical Democratic strategy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join