It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders Trump accounting firm to hand over records to Congress

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Right... but the thread is about tax records...

Democrats jilted again 😆

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I have to wonder what will be next when this attack fails?

What will the rabid insane anti-American leftists do next?

They will say Trump cheated on his 9th grade Algebra Exam....and although his teacher is deceased, the Congress wants to get to the bottom of it because oversight, so they will bring in a psychic to do a seance on the House Floor, then FINALLY they will impeach.

hey, it could happen

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

They will say Trump cheated on his 9th grade Algebra Exam....and although his teacher is deceased, the Congress wants to get to the bottom of it because oversight, so they will bring in a psychic to do a seance on the House Floor, then FINALLY they will impeach.

hey, it could happen

Or they'll find and prove he put a toad down a girls shirt in 4th Grade !! 😎

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

There Really Comes a Time in a " Mans " Short LIFE here on Planet Earth that He "MUST" Inevitably Come to the Obvious Conclusion that His Time Earned Personal Opinion on Anything "Under The Sun " Really Does Matter in this God Damned Messed Up World , and that what he Perceives as RIGHT Needs to be Defended by a Rock Hard STAND , Along with the WILL to go to His Eventual Grave Knowing that HE Made a Difference in the Greater Scheme of Things with that Personal BELIEF Despite All the Asssholes on this Planet that Tried Really Really Hard to Make Him Somehow Irrelevant for the TRUTHS he Professed ..............
edit on 20-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burntheships

Fox is reporting on lonely teenagers and social media.

You'd think if trumps lawyers had sent anything to the supreme court that would upstage this.

Funny the Fox I was watching was that there are transcripts released
today that prove James Comey or Loretta Lynch was lying about
calling Hillary Clinton's email investigation a "matter".

One of them is going down!

And no Trump isn't going to give any one a head's up on his
strategy here. My guess is that it will be another Judge
that stay's it, or EO, or something even heavier.

edit on 20-5-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

So wouldn't be soliciting the aide of foreign powers in winning elections in exchange for special favors.

Does someone have proof of this? If they did, it would be in Sideshow Bob's report. Maybe people should stop investigating someone where there is no proof or probable cause and look at Hillary, Mueller, McCabe, Kerry, etc where there is proof and probable cause.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/20.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Well it seems that the republicans have been stuck in a few wishing trips for years or should I say decades?? Clintons and planned parenthood come to mind.

That's kind of where I am coming from. This back and forth BS is nonsense if you can nail Trump on something either do it or quit wasting time. And get back to work doing what you were elected to do

The fact that you admit its revenge politics proves my point, and really when you look at each story it needs to be judged in a vacuum to see if it has merit or not. Right now the left is just scrambling to investigate every moment until he is out of office.

For as stupid and dumb everybody calls Trump he sure has been smart enough to withstand a barrage of accusations coming from the left. Likely nothing comes from this either-or it wouldn't have been on the back burner for two years, but now its the "major story" LOL.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Well it seems that the republicans have been stuck in a few wishing trips for years or should I say decades?? Clintons and planned parenthood come to mind.

That's kind of where I am coming from. This back and forth BS is nonsense if you can nail Trump on something either do it or quit wasting time. And get back to work doing what you were elected to do

The fact that you admit its revenge politics proves my point, and really when you look at each story it needs to be judged in a vacuum to see if it has merit or not. Right now the left is just scrambling to investigate every moment until he is out of office.

For as stupid and dumb everybody calls Trump he sure has been smart enough to withstand a barrage of accusations coming from the left. Likely nothing comes from this either-or it wouldn't have been on the back burner for two years, but now its the "major story" LOL.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

If the rumors are true, he once dined-and-dashed in the 70's.

Pretty impeachable if you ask me.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oh, this is rich! Anyone mind if I make a prediction?

Trump will fight this ruling and ultimately lose. His accounting records will be given to Congress, who will be unable to even understand them. Congress will bring in 'experts' who will then accuse Trump of wrongdoing. The usual suspects will cry for impeachment anew. The 'experts' will then be proven to be wrong, making the Congress critters look like fools (again). At the same time, Barr will demand the personal accounting records of certain members of Congress under the exact same auspices used to get Trump's records, and indictments for financial crimes will be handed down based on them.

Or, I suppose we could slip through a doorway into an alternate universe where Trump is evil, and he could then be impeached for things his evil counterpart did... so no one lose hope!

TheRedneck

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama appointed Judge 😆

Not too obvious is it 😆

They'll get a stay from the Appeals Court since Judge Amit Mehta automatically denied a stay 🤖

🍊🚬

Do you really think federal judges make their opinions based on who appointed them?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

If the rumors are true, he once dined-and-dashed in the 70's.

Pretty impeachable if you ask me.

Well, if that's not a reason to torch the Constitution, impeach Trump and jail his supporters, then I don't know what is!

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yo Red , Predictions are Like Aaah Holes Ya KNOW ? .........Fagetaboutit . Calculated Belief Yeah , but Come the Puck On Dude ............" Rolls Eyes " ..........)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama appointed Judge 😆

Not too obvious is it 😆

They'll get a stay from the Appeals Court since Judge Amit Mehta automatically denied a stay 🤖

🍊🚬

Do you really think federal judges make their opinions based on who appointed them?

No, but you better believe quite a few of them do not make their decisions based on law, but on politics........

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Remember, turnabout is fair play. I wonder how fair you'll think it is when its done to you. And, it will be.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

"...on law, but on politics........"

Now there's he " Rub " Einstein . Politics has NEVER BEEN Above The LAW. WTF Happened ?...........Ahem......

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The case with Deutsche Bank will be heard by a Manhattan federal court on Wednesday.
If they side as this DC judge has it will set a trend and should be an indication what the law says about all of this.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Tucker Carlson was still on.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Oh, this is rich! Anyone mind if I make a prediction?

Trump will fight this ruling and ultimately lose. His accounting records will be given to Congress, who will be unable to even understand them. Congress will bring in 'experts' who will then accuse Trump of wrongdoing. The usual suspects will cry for impeachment anew. The 'experts' will then be proven to be wrong, making the Congress critters look like fools (again). At the same time, Barr will demand the personal accounting records of certain members of Congress under the exact same auspices used to get Trump's records, and indictments for financial crimes will be handed down based on them.

Or, I suppose we could slip through a doorway into an alternate universe where Trump is evil, and he could then be impeached for things his evil counterpart did... so no one lose hope!

TheRedneck

Or the Constitution prevails and the courts backs Congress constitutional authority for over site of the executive branch.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: olaru12
If trump has nothing to hide he should welcome the investigation. Or do we excuse our leaders just because they mirror our ideology?

The GOP impeached Clinton for a Blowjob and lying about it.

www.history.com...

Not a fan of Clinton but that was partisan bullship politics at its worst,just like this is too.

Even trumps German bank says there are some questionable deals. They shouldn't be investigated?

www.politico.com...

So why didn't obamas irs catch the bad orange man?
Oh wsit
They were too busy denying republican non profits paperwork...

Wake me up when they vote to impeach.
Put up or shut up dems.

If they dont impeach kiss 2020 good bye.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join