It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders Trump accounting firm to hand over records to Congress

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
As long as we're doing this, I'd be interested to know what Obama's financial records would show as well.

Obama released his tax records to congress...should trump have special consideration?

www.nytimes.com...

www.politifact.com...
edit on 20-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

Oversight is also their job.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Are you saying that you wouldn't be rushing to get that stuff out the door and to congress before another court stepped in if you were caught in between congress and the president and their insanity? I would. I would have them all ready and packed into the trunk of my car waiting for that decision and be on my way. Forgetting my cellphone so no one could call me back.
Has anyone put themselves in these people's position? They have congress threatening them with jail and fines telling them that they have to and the president with all his backing and Twitter fingers telling them not to. Maybe instead of sending our money to any of the political parties we should be sending it to a fund that will help with the legal fees their political nonsense forces those who have just been caught in the middle of the tug of war between these two powerful entities end up with.
edit on 20-5-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Nice to know you have all those labels all sewn up and ready to apply.
Tells me I can ignore you and anything you post as biased and not thought out.
Thanks for clearing that up right at the start. It saves so much time.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

umm no he is not.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Obama released his tax records to congress...should trump have special consideration?

Not all of his records, no one has ever seen his college thesis, or
any other college records.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Well he is no longer president and congress has no oversight into his finances or his records.
He released his taxes every year he was in office since 2009 so if you really want to know its in the public record.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Well just saying, it's based on what he said in his testimony. He might have lied but maybe he didn't. We would never know unless someone looked into it and since there's a stupid policy that says a sitting president can't be impeached then it leaves it to the polywogs in congress to dig up the facts and to decide if there is just cause to impeach him so he can be indicted and tried.

Not even sure what you are trying to say hear.

Congress cant just look into stuff hoping to find a crime. That has never been a thing.

A sitting president can be impeached by the way....

Lol

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

His lawyers would have acted already. They would have acted immediately if they had a leg.

Is anyone reporting that this is going to the supreme court?

(post by Scepticaldem removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yeah like Russia just purchased some Facebook ads.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh Look!

Judge AMIT MEHTA - What a shocker he is a Obama - Biden donor....

www.opensecrets.org...

link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nice to know you have all those labels all sewn up and ready to apply.
Tells me I can ignore you and anything you post as biased and not thought out.
Thanks for clearing that up right at the start. It saves so much time.

What are you replying too?

You spam bots try to take over these threads with multiple responses and no substance....

Lol

I asked you specifically if Congress doesnt get Trumps taxes today or tomorrow as you stated they would, would you say you were wrong?

You wont respond to me intelligently and that is fine. You probably work for Russia as well and are adding 20 Trump votes per post.

link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Ah , Would that HAPPEN to Be a LIBERAL Judge ? ....Hmm.........Fookum !

link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

umm no he is not.

I gotta hear this lol.... Tell me why not. This should be good since the dems will have set a legal precedent abandoning the 4th with no probable cause.

I want to see scorched earth, any criminal democrat or republican Congress critters laid to waste. Burn it, burn it all :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Same as before.... Michael Cohens temtimony.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

The checks and balances of our Constitutional Republic on full display today. We will find out soon if Trump is compromised or not, not that it would matter to his faithful.

And if this turns up nothing as well, I assume you will be satisfied and end your biased hatred of Trump? LOL, I"m kidding. I know you wouldn't have that kind of integrity. Hate on, hate on. Eventually, you will find a valid reason.

not that it would matter to a guy with rabid TDS.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Well in this case the anyone happened to have been trumps lawyer and he testified under oath.

But I can think of a whole mess of instances where us common folk will find ourselves being looked into on the word of one person.
Not sure why people feel that holding a high office should make a person special and deserving of special treatment.
And by the way Russia didn't go out of their way to get me elected to any office.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Same as before.... Michael Cohens temtimony.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

When did presidents start releasing those?
And I think that statement is a crock as we know he went to Columbia U. and Harvard both of whom proudly claim him as an alumus.
That is what is known as one of them thar conspiracy theories that have no basis in any kind of truth.
Did trump release his school records because I seem to remember hearing that he blocked those from being released too.
This tit for tat game is tiring.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join