It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spider/Octopus at the end of the White Tunnel??!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

You seem to believe what I do, that everything expands and contracts. I believe that a galaxy expands and contracts, probably the whole universe. Everything seems to function this way. So it seems you are saying that this also applies to consciousness; that we expand energetically and then contract again in spirit form.

When it comes to the astral projection stuff though, it doesn't seem to happen to most people. Unless of course it does, during sleep, when we are unconscious of it. Then perhaps I somehow or for some reason experienced the energetic expansion (shifting outside the physical reality) while conscious for some reason. Is this what you mean? It's an interesting idea!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Pretty much yes, unfortunately the "firewall" in my organic brain edits and prevents me thinking or writing many things.

But that does not stop me from trying.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

That's okay, we worked it out.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

That's okay, we worked it out.

It is good to make these kind of connections, i believe it reduces entropy.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
on coast-2-coast AM last night (wed 22 May) there was a 2 hour segment with some British authority on Astral Projection... I only agreed with … maybe 30% of his views/observations

his view that AP used faster-than-light-speed Astral Travel to visit billions-of-Light Years distant Galaxies, fit well with my experiences
BUT he still never concluded that White-Light tunnels were symbolic of traveling into Ones own Psyche/brain/spirit-body and not far reaches of this material Universe/Cosmos/Dimension where one enters a translucent tunnel with no white-light at the far end (only after moments of hyper fast travel through the tunnel will the Traveler see a tiny dot of light in the distance which will grow bigger & brighter as One nears the destination, at the tunnel end point)

So... I;m either more observant than the guest on the radio show...or i'm traveling in the Coach Class where the cheaper seats actually see the working parts of the machinery.... instead of his 1st class seat where all those annoying thing are removed so the traveler can enjoy the movie & champaigne the well-to-doexpect in the First Class seats
edit on rd31155860818223432019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I once took a a trip where i too saw a giant spider consuming the road i was travelling down. Its front two legs feeding the asphalt straight into its mouth. The sky around was a mix of dark vibrant colors swirling around like an oil stain on black top..... I was also on a head full of acid.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

What is going on??

Schizophrenia, or just random delusions.
You're welcome.
(Also, how does a tunnel of light chase someone?)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join