It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello All. Looking to make conscious connections

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Am I able to meet the most conscious person on here? I hope so. My interests, passion, and time is involved in raising consciousness, awareness, and intelligence with everyone I meet. Here's how to fuel me into a conversation: Talk about taboo subjects. Let's discuss spiritual, psychological, and physical issues. I would consider myself ascended while still choosing to live physically here in 3D. Just here to help and love whoever I can, adding some kudos and positivity to my soul record while not glossing over critical information with spiritual novocaine or political correctness. Let's help each other and resolve Earth issues. My areas of expertise include:

Spiritual Awakening (Not talking religion here)
Spiritual Ascension Symptoms, Issues, Topics, Goals
Metaphysics/New Age
Energy/Matter/Physics
Health & Healing whether physically or emotionally
3D,4D,5D
3D - Based politics
Military concepts, intelligence
Secret Space Program
Geography
LGBT help
Truth
edit on 20-5-2019 by thisisit94ify because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: thisisit94ify

Welcome to ATS

I consider myself to know nothing I do however try to think logically in concept, though I'd happily let you educate me on spiritual ascension.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Welcome to the site.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
ty. what would you like to know? Don't hold back. Be as inquisitve as possible

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You came to the wrong place. If you have strong opinions on why Trump is the greatest president of all time you will feel right at home.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
While I've ascended past duality, I don't disagree or agree with your statement. He is love playing a role with free will

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If you want to speak in terms of 3D duality, then yes, he is playing a role to liberate much of the misinformation, propoganda, lies, deceit, and corruption that has taken over not only aspects of government and society but much of the rest of the world with joint effort from a positive alliance that has formed. You have free will here. Every being in this Universe does. What you or any other soul does with their free will is completely up to them, but choice always has consequence whether we perceive it to be positive or negative and your soul record accumulates reputation (some would call it karma). There is no "God" declared right or wrong here either. Right & Wrong is determined by soul, soul level, and soul experience. Source (that which we call God, is an energy) it is living through you and benefiting from your life expansion every day. The name of the game of Earth was to incarnate as source in seperate distinct bodies to live lives of seperation and duality to eventually find yourselves back into completion, wholeness, oneness. For all of us in divine truth are not seperate. In source, as source, we are the same being.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
People need to take conscious responsibility for their lives. You chose to come here. You choose to do the things you do. You create your own reality. There is an infinite number of Earth realities happening simultaneously. Which one do you choose to be apart of? Why?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS

I consider myself to know nothing I do however try to think logically in concept, though I'd happily let you educate me on spiritual ascension.

ty

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thisisit94ify
ty. what would you like to know? Don't hold back. Be as inquisitve as possible

Is existence sentient? As in the universe...

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Is existence sentient? As in the universe...

That is a desire of itself. In many ways it has become sentient. The Universe created Humans for sentience. Humans are sentient beings. We are capable of feeling love energy, which is an extremely high vibration - to love is to take something as oneself, to combine, to merge. If by what you mean, is it "all-knowing", omniscient, no. It's largest desire was to gain knoweldge to know itself. And what better way to know yourself than create reflections of yourself (humans, other et beings) as fragments, fractals of the same source energy - that which we call God. It split itself off into seperations so they could interact with each other and gain self-awareness.

Now, one must realize that there is no actual linear time. Everything is happening simultaneously. As all this is happening here, Source split itself off into fractals (souls) who on the contrary, don't feel emotion. They are simply intelligence-based extraterrestrial, extra-dimensional, and non-physical beings. They are experiencing learning oneness through a different way rather than the love-based vibrational frequency and ascension as we know it here on earth. Some would call them non-sentient reptilians or non-sentient Arti Intel. But there are also too many species to count that are non-sentient such as the greys (zeta reticuli), mantis beings, etc that their process of awakening is to become more sentient.

No matter what race, remember that they all and we all originated from the same source

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You are so loved by source, you are even given the ability to choose to believe you are not loved

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I was hoping to meet unconscious people lol (looks for recipes for ruficolladas and scopalamine sunrise lol)

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
if anyone's concerned, here's my perspective on the biggest issues and problems facing your ability to live your life in freedom and safety in physical form at this moment in time on the planet. Biggest threats to freedom and free-will right now:

1. Islamic Sharia & Religious Extremism (dangerous religious consciousnesses)
2. Gun Control
3. Information Removal/Manipulation/Mass Mind Control
3. Cultural & moral regression, degradation
4. Food manipulation - GMOs, Vaccines, Chemtrails
5. 5G & Wireless Radiation/Arti Intel coming soon/Big Tech
6. Corporate Control - slave wage jobs/supression of free thought & speech

In 3D perspective. Don't worry about ETs. They have a non-interference policy and you have free will

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisisit94ify
if anyone's concerned, here's my perspective on the biggest issues and problems facing your ability to live your life in freedom and safety in physical form at this moment in time on the planet. Biggest threats to freedom and free-will right now:

2. Gun Control

In 3D perspective. Don't worry about ETs. They have a non-interference policy and you have free will

Pretty good list, I agree. I'd personally put your #3 at the top as it controls all the others.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If you want to speak in terms of 3D duality, then yes, he is playing a role to liberate much of the misinformation, propoganda, lies, deceit, and corruption that has taken over not only aspects of government and society but much of the rest of the world with joint effort from a positive alliance that has formed.

I agree here. He is holding up these attributes in his words and actions and is demonstrating just how easy it is to completely fool half the populace. By his amateurish spouting of lies and deceit and childish hate on a daily basis he is setting a template for others to follow. To be like him or to hold ourselves to a much higher standard of truth and self reflection. And you are right about free will as well. We can use our free will to fight against these 3d tendencies of being liars and cheats in our own lives and make decisions based on being true to our higher selves and not succumbing to our baser 3d instincts.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

2. Gun Control

1...No mention of Christian Extremism? No mention of that history of repression or global occupation based on it's premise of conquering, slavery and, mind control?

2...How is this number two on your list? How is gun control worse than mass mind control or even way higher than corporate control?

6...Corporate control. This is less of a restriction on freedom than all the others?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
He is love playing a role with free will

Ooooh, I think you're very close. All things "willful" are a given, as there is only one BEING, anywhere. Who's to object to anything that the one BEING restricts, enhances, defiles or destroys? Just MHO.. I know WE will do better.
Caps for respect.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Welcome.

The Philosophy and Metaphysics forums have been a bit underpopulated of late.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Terry,

1. I said my list was a current snapshot.
Christians aren't actively killing gays/LGBT people or jews
Christians don't attack you for wearing high heels or drinking alcohol
The Bible doesn't teach lying to a "perceived" enemy, nonbelievers, or whites
Modern Christianity is civilized. Modern Islam is not. You cannot even compare the two at this point in time.
Jesus incarnated to bring through Christ consciousness which represents free will. Islam is determinism and represents Luciferian Opression. Sure Christianity has brought major tragedy and devestation, but to say that Christianity today is worse than Islam is completely false. I don't understand why anyone would justify Islam or Sharia. Unless you like total control and draconian domination. All organized religion is control for the intent to have followers.
Terry, would you rather live under Sharia Law? If so move to the middle east. If people don't like their freedoms, why stay in this country?

2. Some people live remotely. Some people threw away their TVs a long time ago. Some people have disconnected from the internet. If you live off grid, you don't have to be subjected to mind control or corporations. But you can still have a gun or apply for a permit. A gun is your last line of defense to protect your physical vessel if you still want to stay incarnate in a physical body. Period. If they take away any and all ability to protect yourself, you have no freedom. You become a slave. A gun is also an avenue to exit the physical. A way to make your transition back to source. If they remove the avenues. You are enslaved in a body till it deteriorates and your consciousness finally leaves.

3. Not everyone works for a corporation. You still have the ability to buy your own private property don't you? I don't need to explain this. But I did to help you

top topics

<<   2 >>

join