It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dystopian future is here. Billboard targeting Black women equates abortion to self-care.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

'Abortion is self-care': Dallas billboard triggers outrage.

A billboard in Dallas is asking passersby to #TrustBlackWomen.

The billboard features three smiling black women and the tagline, “Black women take care of their families by taking care of themselves.”

And in bigger, bolder letters: “Abortion is self-care.”

The billboard was paid for by the advocacy group The Afiya Center, which focuses on black women’s reproductive rights and health.

“We are unapologetic in our approach and fight hard to change the harmful reproductive health and abortion policies that directly impact the lives of Black women,” The Afiya Center says on its website.

Texas has truly fallen: a pro-abortion advertisement in TEXAS!

I am not pro-abortion.

As a libertarian, I am 100% pro-life in every way.

I view abortion as the killing of a baby, the taking of a human life. The most disturbing aspect may be the fact that the overwhelming percentage of abortions are simply birth control...

There is an unbelievable amount of money, time and effort that goes into the pro-abortion and pro-life movements.

Imagine if we could take all of these resources and convince people to simply AVOID THE PREGNANCY. Avoiding the pregnancy would literally eliminate about 96% of abortions.

If you havent seen the movie Children of Men, I highly recommend it, even if you dont like dystopian thrillers.

Throughout the movie, there are ads for a government provided suicide kit called Quietus.

Seeing this billboard truly feels as though we're living in a dystopian future as depicted in movies.

Fact is, we dont value life, at-least not anymore.

Whether its the lives of people here at home or the lives of those overseas.

There are those who think that the world is overpopulated and that these same people have enacted a worldwide eugenics program.

This is not how things have to be.

As of 9.3.2021

It appears to have been a one-off anomaly.

GOOD PREVAILS IN TEXAS.

But, IT IS TRULY AMAZING how ANGRY liberals are, because Texas will no longer legally allow a woman to murder her unborn child!

It's like Satan is losing one of his favorite pastimes (causing moms to kill babies) and is using his people (Liberals) to lash out at society.

Check out this "Salon" article: www.salon.com...

PANIC to the point of irrationality.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join