It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dystopian future is here. Billboard targeting Black women equates abortion to self-care.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I've never seen people work so hard and argue for their own genocide.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I do because I never have had a one nightstand every woman I had sex with I was in a relationship with.
but this thread is not about that it's about a group that is trying to encourage African American women to abort children because they care about family and this is selfcare smdh

This is democrats disguising ethnic cleansing.

I see this in my area they opened up 3 golfing communities in my area all 3 were aimed at rich Yankees. One was called taverns which was marketed in rich parts of new York, second was called evanmills it two was advertised to rich in NYC, the third Carolina colours was also advertised up north but only in areas with predominately African American or Latino American with lots of cash. I guess people of color from up north do not realize this is just another name for colored town.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

I do because I never have had a one nightstand every woman I had sex with I was in a relationship with.

Good for you!

...but this thread is not about that it's about a group that is trying to encourage African American women to abort children because they care about family and this is selfcare smdh...

This is democrats disguising ethnic cleansing.

You're right -- fair enough.

So to address the OP, it always has been... and I say that with no pleasure or satisfaction at all. But the origins of Planned Parenthood were always about stopping Black women from having babies to stop the Black population from reproducing. To take it a step further, it wouldn't surprise me if they started giving reasons why Black women shouldn't even think of bringing children into the world being so oppressive and all... I could even see some tying it in with the "Black Lives Matter" campaign (which was only ever intended to agitate anyway).

I see this in my area they opened up 3 golfing communities in my area all 3 were aimed at rich Yankees. One was called taverns which was marketed in rich parts of new York, second was called evanmills it two was advertised to rich in NYC, the third Carolina colours was also advertised up north but only in areas with predominately African American or Latino American with lots of cash. I guess people of color from up north do not realize this is just another name for colored town.

Or maybe they wanted it that way. There is an increasing push for a new desegregation of the races and colors and cultures. Of course it fits right in with the greater divide-and-conquer campaign against us all. But it seems a lot of folks like it that way. I saw a headline this morning about how many universities offer Black-only graduation ceremonies. I just thought how sad. I would think these kids would want to celebrate their achievement with the same kids they achieved it with through so many years of hard work (and play)... but apparently not.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Bloodworth

A daddy what's that?

Really? Playing dumb is your best response?

According to womenist liberals, the man has zero say what a women does with her body.

So? Do you take your marching orders from "womenist liberals"? Do "womenist liberals" do your thinking for you? Or are they just convenient scapegoats to deflect and distract from the failings of men and their contribution???

And yes everyone will.have to answer to their creator, but not everyone will answer for killing a fetus because of a failure to have protected sex.

Well... duh!

Your looking at a really bad person in the creators eyes .

Maybe... maybe not. As I understand it, God don't make no junk and loves each and every one of us. Maybe I'm wrong about that. So I won't presume to speak for the Creator. Neither will I judge. I will say though that our Creator is a loving and forgiving Creator, and a woman who aborts can also repent, atone, and be forgiven.

Wrong. the entrance to heaven is not open borders.
There is a gate.
After you are judged, if you have sinned very badly like murder there is a special place for them called ..HELL.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Imagine if we could take all of these resources and convince people to simply AVOID THE PREGNANCY. Avoiding the pregnancy would literally eliminate about 96% of abortions

I know willfull stupidity and willfull ignorance rule the day for many/most members on this site, but.... you cant seriously be this stupid, can you?
Just "avoid" the pregnancy? You think it's that simple?
Hey, when you got raped, you should have just avoided getting pregnant by your rapist! Duh!

Not to mention that the vast majority of people who are pro-life are also AGAINST sexual education, giving students access to condoms and other instruments of safe sex, etc etc, and are somehow too damn stupid to realize how idiotic and self-defeating and contradictory that truly is.

We dont want to teach young people about sex or give them the means to have safe sex, but then when those same teens get pregnant we will villify and demonize and criminalize them and force them to have the baby!
And then once they have the baby, we will bitch and moan that they need financial assistance to take care of the child and tell them they are a waste of space and a drain on society for being a single mother without the financial resources to care for their child, and try to make it harder for them to get any financial assistance!

I mean... is it exhausting, having to constantly perform mental gymnastics in order to square all of your idiotic and directly contradicting beliefs with each other?
"Avoid the pregnancy," lol. So much ignorance and willfull stupidity...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

A daddy what's that?

Really? Playing dumb is your best response?

According to womenist liberals, the man has zero say what a women does with her body.

So? Do you take your marching orders from "womenist liberals"? Do "womenist liberals" do your thinking for you? Or are they just convenient scapegoats to deflect and distract from the failings of men and their contribution???

And yes everyone will.have to answer to their creator, but not everyone will answer for killing a fetus because of a failure to have protected sex.

Well... duh!

Your looking at a really bad person in the creators eyes .

Maybe... maybe not. As I understand it, God don't make no junk and loves each and every one of us. Maybe I'm wrong about that. So I won't presume to speak for the Creator. Neither will I judge. I will say though that our Creator is a loving and forgiving Creator, and a woman who aborts can also repent, atone, and be forgiven.

Wrong. the entrance to heaven is not open borders.
There is a gate.
After you are judged, if you have sinned very badly like murder there is a special place for them called ..HELL.

Except not all of us are dumb enough to believe in idiotic fairy tales, let alone let fairy tales dictate out lives. And religious beliefs have zero place in political discussions or decisions, such as abortion.
So... Go away.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

There is also remorse... repentance... atonement... grace... forgiveness... and love.

And the greatest of these is love.

Our Creator has it all figured out.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

There is also remorse... repentance... atonement... grace... forgiveness... and love.

And the greatest of these is love.

Our Creator has it all figured out.

Of course, but obviously not all are forgiven and why there is a hell.
Sucks for them.
Quoting the spirit in the sky song,
I want to go to the place that's the best.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: gladtobehere

The first thing I find insulting and offensive about this billboard is that it is only directed at black women. What is up with that? I certainly don't agree to abortion as a method of birth control but why direct this at one racial ethnicity rather than all women?

Ms Sanger would be so proud of that mess.

Oh my it's wrong, it's Racist (Jesse Jackson voice).

It is racist and very odd that the left are being subtle but are speaking volumes about who they are thinking about when they offer abortions. Don't fall for it Black Women! Your kids deserve a chance.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: ketsuko

Not targeting you specifically, but the argument in general.

Out of such arguments, many of our present dilemmas are born, including the high rate of broken families in society. All of this is causing a lot of problems top to bottom.

I agree. It's become quite obvious. And that's pretty much how I got where I am. Conceiving an unwanted child takes two -- a man and a woman. Unless and until both men and women are part of the solution, there will continue to be unwanted children, and there will continue to be abortions -- legal or illegal.

Talk is cheap. If we want to end abortions, we need to end unwanted pregnancies, and in order to end unwanted pregnancies, men need to control their seed.

Don’t you mean, men and women need to be more responsible? This isn’t a competition, it’s not like women don’t get horny. It’s not like people don’t use sex as stress relief, or do it for fun.

It’s not one side’s problem. And you are old enough to know better than to say that.

Agree on people should stay out of other peoples business.

You have been misled if you don't know that LEFTIST have indeed murdered up to 1 Billion people since 1900.

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Mussolini and Hitler from the East and so many in the Banana Republics have summarily shot huge groups of people at a time. It is easier to have the people afraid of you and you still can kill them on a whim. See China, N. Korea, most any Sharia Law Islamic country today as recent examples of mass murder and genocides.

Jesus asked us to let God separate the bad from the good, not man. The parable: Do not pull the tare, it will damage the wheat. It is the harvester who decides the fate of the tare.
Let God decide on Judgement day. Well, unless the Jones boys from down the street pull up and start wailing away on your family and you have to defend them, it should be our plans. Judge no one, unless you are already judged by God is what I was led to believe. I am not worthy yet, nor are any body to be judgmental of others and their life. Do the Progressives avoid telling us what to do? No, but they will attack people with violence who are in the way.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

Funny... first you come to a conclusion based upon those exact same words and now they make no sense...

Except they do make sense. They make perfect sense and you know it. Men have complete control over where, when and how they spill their seed. Therefore, men have complete control over the impregnation of others.

Dang it, in the locker room we boys and men say that we do KNOW a certain body part has no conscious whatsoever and we suggest to our group that it is smart to use the big head and not the little one. And we probably laughed, we were locker room talking.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Gangster rap made dem do it.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I never would have believed they would use 'abortion' and 'self care' in the same sentence and actually on a billboard.

Why are they targeting black women? How the heck is abortion self care? We have so many avenues of birth control. I'm not against abortion or adoption etc. People have their reasons. But how is it self care? Self care is being on birth control.

Do they want less black children? It reads like a poster for ethnic cleansing. Women are entitled to options. But that billboard says a lot about what they want others to think.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

I agree with your points regarding sex education, but to suggest anyone who is pro-life is also a religious fanatic is just glossing over the issue.

You don't need to believe in fairy tails to find abortion disgusting. You don't need to believe in god to value human life from the moment of conception.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

When was sex ever respected that way?
Only in the leave it to beaver world.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pacific

But it seems to be an African American group that chose to put the billboard up so us in today's identity political world where we have a million or so self interested groups loudly pushing their own agenda and encouraging other like minded people to do this or that this group is loudly speaking to their own.
You don't have to like message but its a long shot from being driven by a eugenics motive.
I've had plenty on these boards refute the idea that birth control even is healthcare let alone abortion being considered as such. And it is pretty obvious that the people writing the laws have little concern for the healthcare aspects of abortion or basic anatomy really.
This new crop of laws they are writing now have some draconian elements in them and people are seeing a world where abortion will go back to being self care simply because it has lost it's position as a valid tool in healthcare toolbox along with birth control. They now sit in the politicians toolbox to be pulled out every couple of years around election time.
No women should be considering it self care.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Molesting a nine year old and impregnating her with twins is forgivable in your gods eyes according to the Catholic church but terminating the pregnancy that you are pretty sure would kill her is a good reason to blot their names out of the book of life.
Either your God doesn't give a dang about over half of the human race he created or what is more likely the men that created him in their image didn't give a dang.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
IF abortion is self care then why is our tax money spent on paying OTHER people to kill your offspring only to sell the leftover to whoever wants them.

Self care is not getting prego to begin with only to KILL your child because it's just a clump of cells, and is inconvenient.

I really do HATE progressives.

Oh and that billboard is RACIST.

White,brown people don't get prego?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Dang it, in the locker room we boys and men say that we do KNOW a certain body part has no conscious whatsoever and we suggest to our group that it is smart to use the big head and not the little one. And we probably laughed, we were locker room talking.

LOL! That made me laugh!

Well, not to tell secrets out of school, but you guys aren't the only ones who laugh about which head does the thinking...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

You do realize that the statistics on rape pregnancy are less than 5% of all abortions performed, right? Then adding in the statistics on medically necessary abortions still doesn't really get us to anywhere close to 10%, meaning that the vast majority of abortions performed in this country are simply for birth control purposes.

So, yes, teaching people how to avoid pregnancy would go a long way toward reducing the need for this bill board.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join