It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nope feck this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
If the chairs were knocked over on the ground with no one else home except for him, it was paranormal activity of the poltergeist nature. There's no other explanation.

Case open and closed.

This is proof of ghosts.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: EternalSolace

Show me an Atheist who doesn't move goal posts.

Here I am.

as opposed to any religious nonsense I've always found that, whatever causes things like this, they just want to be acknowledged, in the case of the OP I'd likely have laughed (nervously) and said something like "woah, I know you're there but did you have to make such a mess?".

I've experienced a few bumps in the night over my lifetime, seek a few things move that shouldn't have (including a pint flying off a table in a pub when nobody touched it) and these things always stop after I declare that I know they're there...

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

This is also addressed to Eternal Solace:

Jesus is the name by which most would call him. I don't try to be holier than thou or some superior person. I speak plainly.
However, yes, I am aware that most would call him Yeshua as this is the Hebrew spelling. But, the Greek name would be Iēsous. And in English it translates to Jesus.

I do not belong to any religious. I would't even call myself a Christian if you were to ask as it has been corrupted in so many ways. I am simply a follower and believer of Jesus.

I do have a sinful flesh nature. However, as I have accepted Jesus as my Savior I am now redeemed and stand righteous before God. When he looks at me he loves me and sees no sin. That is my new nature through Jesus. I still sin but repent. But, I can say that I sin less as my focus is on Jesus and I do everything for him as I love him and I live for him, but God sees only purity nevertheless.

You can have this relationship too! I say that as the way you are attacking myself and anyone else that has a relationship with God. Why are you attacking people that are responding instead of helping the OP? Your anger is misplaced. Your anger should be towards whatever is tormenting the OP.
edit on 20-5-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Love - you are absolutely correct.

And it will become worse as you say. As the Bible warns.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Would the demons tossing chairs recognize the name Jesus?

What if the person saying the name is not as righteous as you, would saying the name, the right one or the other work?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

This is also addressed to Eternal Solace:

Jesus is the name by which most would call him. I don't try to be holier than thou or some superior person. I speak plainly.
However, yes, I am aware that most would call him Yeshua as this is the Hebrew spelling. But, the Greek name would be Iēsous. And in English it translates to Jesus.

I do not belong to any religious. I would't even call myself a Christian if you were to ask as it has been corrupted in so many ways. I am simply a follower and believer of Jesus.

I do have a sinful flesh nature. However, as I have accepted Jesus as my Savior I am now redeemed and stand righteous before God. When he looks at me he loves me and sees no sin. That is my new nature through Jesus. I still sin but repent. But, I can say that I sin less as my focus is on Jesus and I do everything for him as I love him and I live for him, but God sees only purity nevertheless.

You can have this relationship too! I say that as the way you are attacking myself and anyone else that has a relationship with God. Why are you attacking people that are responding instead of helping the OP? Your anger is misplaced. Your anger should be towards whatever is tormenting the OP.

However he never said you should accept him as anything, much less as a 'saviour'

You seem to have fallen for something else,as explained by someone else but Jesus himself. So no, you still don't know his name, you know the name you were told to pronounce

There is no religion or church that God or Jesus created. Religion, even without a church, it's human made

I'm not attacking you, or anyone else, i'm bringing facts, you don't like facts and truth? How can you help someone if you base your explanations on lies? You just create more lies if you follow that path. Wasn't truth the 'path' or has than changed at the convenience of someone else?

The relationship i have with God is something, based on what you have said, you would not understand ever. Even if i were to said things that you consider should not be said and you could not prove them wrong, would you still tell me i'm against God or against what you believe God is?

edit on 20-5-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yup.

Doesn't matter. The name holds.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I don't know what you are going on about.

You don't know me, as I don't know you. But, your words and behavior are not what they seem to try to imply. Too bad we can't have a nice conversation about what you imply is a shared belief: Jesus. It would be nice if we could.

Titus 2:13
Verse Concepts
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,

Jesus is my Savior. I follow the Bible, not any man.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I'm curious why you refuse to say his name. Genuine curiosity, not looking to attack or accuse.

I hope you are safe and sleeping peacefully tonight. I am praying over you.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

The name of Jesus will keep you safe. Say his name out loud and you will notice that the atmosphere in your home, and your animals, will all go back to normal. It is the most powerful name in existence.

Have you ever delved into the occult in any way? Or does your home have a history? Would you like me to pray for you?

That's not even his name

If you actually care, do you know the actual name?

So you seriously believe that Jesus is going to get offended or ignore someone if they say His name wrong
God is not as petty as you believe, I am sad for you, and that you speak as if you know Him

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Poltergeist 4?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Show me a deity who doesnt eternally torture someone because they asked why

God/Jesus, Yeshua is another name if some have a problem

Hell is eternal, humanity is not eternal.
God doesn’t condemn people for asking why, God allows you to decide your own fate.
Hell is not eternal for humanity

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I don't know what you are going on about.

You don't know me, as I don't know you. But, your words and behavior are not what they seem to try to imply. Too bad we can't have a nice conversation about what you imply is a shared belief: Jesus. It would be nice if we could.

Titus 2:13
Verse Concepts
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,

Jesus is my Savior. I follow the Bible, not any man.

Vaya con Dios

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

God doesn’t condemn people for asking why, God allows you to decide your own fate.

Most people think hell is forever because they were told so, part of the problem i have with organized religion you know?

That way to tell you "do as we say or else you'll be dam for eternity, God said so!" and God has nothing to do with it

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The name of Jesus will keep you safe. Say his name out loud and you will notice that the atmosphere in your home, and your animals, will all go back to normal. It is the most powerful name in existence.

Have you ever delved into the occult in any way? Or does your home have a history? Would you like me to pray for you?

That's not even his name

So you seriously believe that Jesus is going to get offended or ignore someone if they say His name wrong
God is not as petty as you believe, I am sad for you, and that you speak as if you know Him

No, but people will get manipulated easily based on that, i feel like we had this conversation before

God is not, religion used people based on what the assw*ole in charge requires from their servants, all done in the name of God

Like i said, i feel we had this conversation before.

Jesus could not care at all what dumb people do, you think a celestial being that will live forever cares about small details like how many times you had dirty ideas on your mind? LOL

I think my room just got darker, there's a fallen angel here, you must have sent it with your idea of how God and Jesus think, i mean how do you dare to assume they think one way or another? How do you know know otherwise, aren't you making assumptions about things you can't possibly ever know?

I feel sad about you because you think you understand a being that has been there since forever just because you read a book written by some humans, where they explain how they feel and think about God and it made sense to you because you did not know any better

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

That's not even his name

No, but people will get manipulated easily based on that, i feel like we had this conversation before

God is not, religion used people based on what the assw*ole in charge requires from their servants, all done in the name of God

Jesus could not care at all what dumb people do, you think a celestial being that will live forever cares about small details like how many times you had dirty ideas on your mind? LOL

I think my room just got darker, there's a fallen angel here, you must have sent it with your idea of how God and Jesus think, i mean how do you dare to assume they think one way or another? How do you know know otherwise, aren't you making assumptions about things you can't possibly ever know?

I feel sad about you because you think you understand a being that has been there since forever just because you read a book written by some humans, where they explain how they feel and think about God and it made sense to you because you did not know any better

I know how God thinks, He told me clearly, very clearly, open and concisely.
He told me “ I am Love”
Even my petty little human mind can grasp true love, love that forgives if you get His name wrong, you have thoughts, you fail, He is love

Sorry, choose your own guilt and pain, I don’t want any of yours dear girl
I have a joy you can’t understand

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Most people think hell is forever because they were told so, part of the problem i have with organized religion you know?

That way to tell you "do as we say or else you'll be dam for eternity, God said so!" and God has nothing to do with it

Yes because there are real foolish people talking about what they don’t know about

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

That's not even his name

I know how God thinks, He told me clearly, very clearly, open and concisely.
He told me “ I am Love”
Even my petty little human mind can grasp true love, love that forgives if you get His name wrong, you have thoughts, you fail, He is love

Sorry, choose your own guilt and pain, I don’t want any of yours dear girl
I have a joy you can’t understand

Go ahead, i don't have any pain, you don't get it. I am free of pain since i wasn't born inside your prison

You can't get it and now i understand why, you need to feel a prisoner and be lead and told. Otherwise you would be lost

At this point we need to stop talking, you are not able to follow anyways. But i would love to learn who was the one who told you all those things

What church do you belong to?

You don't understand, i know about that 'joy' you talk about. And i know it's a fake one, you are so innocent, like a kid but your not a kid

I'm going to ask you something i already asked someone here before, let's see if you have actually learned something out of the 'joy' you had so far. I understand that concept of 'joy' you been brainwashed with, so i'm going to put it up to test now

You are out there on the fields one day, and see a small mountain, you go out there and reach the top, you see all the flowers down there and you notice one above, alone at the cliff, why?

Explain the joy of the world to me, based on that single question, no reference to God or Jesus please, if you know and really learned to have 'joy' about the world you will know the answer in less than a few minutes and with two/three words, nothing more or less

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Me. I have very high integrity, can't stand injustice, am polite to anyone until they force me not to be any more, love animals and save even the littlest creature, have compassion for those that deserve it, am loyal, am truthful and after all that I am also very spiritual as you don't need a sky daddy for that.

As a return question, show me an honest christian that doesn't try and deceive or trick you, who doesn't prey on the most vulnerable and who is truly pious.
I know many christians and have seen the most despicable behaviour from them, not all of course, I don't make generalisations like you.

I guess in order to be religious, you seem to need a threat from above to behave, a lack of intrinsic integrity basically; or you would be open to many other spiritual possibilities like a lot of Atheists.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

as they say in certain eastern religions, words have power, it's not simply about whether the person is righteous or not. if the name has power the spirit has no choice to leave or be destroyed by that power. but I'm betting this spirit didn't like seeing GOT and was angry, such a show would be abhorred just a few generations ago so it's probably just the spirit of someone who used to live there, probably felt offended by that show.
that or someone broke in and searched around a bit then left after realizing someone was still there, i mean the Op didn't say anything was floating, just that nothing was upright. probably nothing paranormal at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join