It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nope feck this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I was just watching GOT and after I walked into the kitchen/dinning room.
All but one chair was on the ground.
My dog and cats refuse to leave the spot they are at. That spot being at my foot.

Dude something is afoot here and it is creeping me out.

Has anyone else had this happen tonight?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The name of Jesus will keep you safe. Say his name out loud and you will notice that the atmosphere in your home, and your animals, will all go back to normal. It is the most powerful name in existence.

Have you ever delved into the occult in any way? Or does your home have a history? Would you like me to pray for you?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

No to delving into the occult. and I refuse to say that name out loud.
I shall stay here in my room with all the animals and a few arms/.

+18 more 
posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

and I refuse to say that name out loud.

There's your problem.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

The name of Jesus will keep you safe. Say his name out loud and you will notice that the atmosphere in your home, and your animals, will all go back to normal. It is the most powerful name in existence.

Have you ever delved into the occult in any way? Or does your home have a history? Would you like me to pray for you?

That's not even his name

If you actually care, do you know the actual name?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

How high up off the ground was the chair? Inches? Feet? How long was it up there after you saw it? Anything else out of place or moved?

edit on 20-5-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Show me a christian who can claim christs name without sin and I shall follow their teachings...

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

There isn't one. That's kinda the point of the whole thing.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Show me a christian who is willing to cast off their successes and follow christs call to poverty....

yeah.... no one

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I read the OP to be saying that one chair was standing up straight and the rest had been knocked over.

Don't know about the OP but if I had seen floating chairs...OK I would have totally stayed and seen what else happened, but I'm thinking most people would have bolted from the house.

edit on 20-5-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Show me an Atheist who doesn't move goal posts.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Show me a deity who doesnt eternally torture someone because they asked why

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: hiddeninsite

No to delving into the occult. and I refuse to say that name out loud.
I shall stay here in my room with all the animals and a few arms/.

Negative Spiritual attachments are becoming more widely known these days, as people reject and ignore their own spiritual decay, and become more attractive to negative entities. The world will be seeing it get much much worse in the years to come.
edit on 20-5-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

link   

You know this applies to anything and anyone out there, right? And religious people tend to do this more often than anyone else when under pressure to answer a very specific question. And no i'm not atheist but also don't belong to any corrupted (organized) religion

link   

What kinda f# up cult did you grow up in?

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Show me a christian who is willing to cast off their successes and follow christs call to poverty....

yeah.... no one

Christ never told anyone they must be poor, you're being downright ignorant. Actually, it's much worse than that.
Christ's commandment was for people to love each other. All people. Of course you still have a free choice not to love anyone.

When Jesus told the rich man he must sell all his things and give it away it was because that rich man was very proud of his material gain, and that rich man asked Jesus how he could get into the heavenly gates. Jesus told this man exactly what was required for that man to learn and understand an important thing. It was not Jesus telling everyone they must be poor and live in poverty.

Those who reject God's word will say anything to justify their own defiance, just like you are doing here.
edit on 20-5-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I read the OP to be saying that one chair was standing up straight and the rest had been knocked over.

That makes a lot more sense!

The phrasing made me think OP saw some paranormal strangeness. I've seen weird stuff myself so I was asking for more details.

edit on 20-5-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

edit on 20-5-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: oh come on I only hit the reply button once!

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Show me a christian who can claim christs name without sin and I shall follow their teachings...

Another totally ignorant post. You don't need to be "without sin" to be forgiven and loved by Christ. If there was no sin, there would be no need for his sacrifice on the cross. All you have to do is lose that pompous self pride and apologize for your own sins and then stop committing them if you can.

Maybe you don't need any of that, perhaps with your attitude, you can "beat the system".

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

It is still paranormal if there was nobody else there and no reason why the chairs would be knocked over, especially if the OP didn't hear them falling because of a tremor or something like that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join