It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ is The God of Humility (does any other god compare)?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I replied to a single post

Yes

I even said you did, I even quoted you.

I think you missed the whole point, completely

Maybe I did

Maybe I didn't and hit the nail right on its head.

I guess its like the bible though, can be interpreted one way or another by one person or the next.

So you think I missed the whole point and other posters have no clue while I and others see things differently

enjoy the diversity.

Being blinded by ones beliefs and told they have no clue while at the same time saying what Christianity is and isnt about all said by A Christian is just classic

Thank you

I love reading threads where Christians repeatedly show how divided they are amongst themselves let alone against others that have differing religious beliefs or none what so ever

The threads are obvious by their titles and who posts them, I see them every now and then a go grab some popcorn because its almost like watching this

Kids arguing about what mum said rain is

is like

Gods children arguing about what God said about this or that on ATS in threads like this,

its so cute and entertaining because seriously some of the stuff I read really reminds of a child's thinking, replies that ignore what said, it could be due to misinterpretation, it happens to kids who are earning language and new words

This can be taken as an insult of one level of maturity and intelligence or as a complement and innocence of not knowing but just keeping on with they believe.

So again God bless and thank you.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I replied to an individuals comment
I did not make a general statement

I don’t think comprehension os a skill you have evolved

Best luck with that

Oh and yes, the bible is open to interpretation, that’s a good thing, we have different opinions and views, we are not all the same

Stop acting like we have to fit in your petty box, your opinion is not that important

I get the popcorn when I see your name in these threads

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I replied to an individuals comment

Yes you did

I did not make a general statement

Yes it was a very direct statement and nothing general about numerous things

what Christianity is and isn't and how clueless and blind other are.

I don’t think comprehension os a skill you have evolved

Comprehension is a skill one requires to decipher sentences some post such the one quoted above

Oh and yes, the bible is open to interpretation, that’s a good thing, we have different opinions and views, we are not all the same

So why is anothers interpretation of scripture and Christianity wrong and yours right,

why does anothers beliefs make them blind but yours enlighten you?

I actually said the same thing you just said that we are not all the same and to enjoy the diversity

so not sure why you just said it in reply.

You wrote these things about how someone who gave their interpretation of Christianity due to their experiences,

I read what you wrote and you don’t have a clue, like so many others around here. You just carry on the whispers and road furniture Christianity is not about the bible, preacher, teachers, control or religion, christianity is about Jesus The one thing you neglected, with so many it’s always what you neglect to see is what it is about You are blinded by your own beliefs

I am only going by your preaching to others about how wrong and blind they are according to you.

Stop acting like we have to fit in your petty box, your opinion is not that important

Not once have I implied you or anyone does. Not once have I indicated what is in my box or that I even have one to keep anything in, My posts are rather simple, I quote exactly what I reply too.

Can you please quote where I have in this thread acted like someone needs do anything along the lines as fitting in my box or take back your lies.

My belief is being deceitful is very against the teachings of Jesus.

If my opinion matters not to you its rather strange why it gets to you that you feel the need to reply with lies.

I get the popcorn when I see your name in these threads

Thank you

Its nice to know I can entertain.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
How can a god that demands you worship him or suffer for eternity be even somewhat reasonably considered humble in any way?
edit on 6/25/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join