It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Claims Democrats Have Always Acknowledged the Border Crisis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is now claiming Democrats have always acknowledged the crisis at the border !!

She's saying this after many actual facts have been coming out AFTER the Democrat talking points of "No Crisis" and "The Crisis is Manufactured" all failed and the general public knows who the liars are.

So now she's claiming they never said that and guess what ?

People know she's a whack-a-doodle nutcase 😆

Also, they're attempting to lesson the blow of the imminent IG Report publication that's going to devastate the Democrat Mob even more 😆

The phonies are being exposed to 💥The.Sun.Burn💥 like never before 😎

Nancy Pelosi Claims Democrats Have Always Acknowledged the Border Crisis

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi suggested that Democrats have “never not” called the situation at the United States-Mexico border a crisis, despite them repeatedly denying there was a crisis earlier this year.

“Well, let me just say this. We have not said that there was a crisis—there is a humanitarian crisis at the border, and some of it provoked by the actions taken by the administration,” Pelosi, a California Democratic representative, said on May 16 during her weekly press conference.

“What is happening at the border is tragic and we hope to address some of that in the disaster supplemental,” Pelosi said, referring to the multibillion-dollar disaster aid bill being developed in Congress. “And we understand our responsibility to secure our border.”

"Democrat Admissions to Mental Facilities are at record highs"

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The poor dear probably just "forgot" there was a crisis for a little while.
It happens.

Fortunately, they've since adjusted her meds.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe she’s just coming clean?

You know, there has always been a crisis at the border. And that crisis is that we just aren’t letting in enough illegals in high enough numbers to subvert the general election.

HONK HONK

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What are these lunatics on about now?
I lost sight of the goalposts on this one months ago.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You know Pelosi will say anything, she's a vote whore. I expect you're right on the ig report, distraction in the face of destruction. I want to see how her forensic audit turns out :-)

Trump has had to show his net worth before he took office, plus last years balance sheet. I think it is only fair that ALL elected representatives and especially law enforcement upper management be subject to forensic audits. Let's make sure all these clowns are on the up and up.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/19.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Also known as, the "make # up as we go and hope nobody notices" party.

+11 more 
posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Idiots like her forget that there are search engines that automatically make her a filthy disgusting liar.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There are some of those Democrats that cannot comprehend what is coming out of their mouths. All they see is hate towards the Trump team, some actually believe the twisted lies spewed by MSM and their fellow Democrats. They have entered into delusion. Oh there are a few Republicans that get that way occasionally, but their own fellow Republicans try to talk sense into them instead of following them on the wrong path filled with delusions.

The majority of the Democratic congressmen and women who still have a brain must stand towards suppressing the leaders who are delusional in the Democratic party. They must not support delusion, it will eventually totally destroy their party.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Maybe Nancy sobered up just long enough to recognize a crisis at the border and speak on it but "democrats" have not recognized a crisis exists at the border nor do I expect them to do anything to stop a border crisis if they ever do recognize a problem exists. They literally passed a bill rejecting the emergency Trump declared on the border only 3 months ago.

Trust me when I say that if democrats could pull themselves away from bad-mouthing Trump for enough time to address the border crisis that their solution will come in the form of sweat off the backs of the middle class.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

HONKLER ALERT!! Pelosi is concerned there are not enough illegals to hand the 2020 election to Biden.

I think you nailed it.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Totally side steps the "crisis" on the border to talk about "greater" national emergencies.

The only time Pelosi said the word crisis in that vid, it was attatched to the word manufactured. Sounds like she doesn't actually believe there was/is a crisis unless she can blame it on Trump.

I searched Pelosi border crisis on YouTube and those were the only vids I could find of her saying the word crisis at all in 2 pages of results. I'm sure there are lots more but I'm done searching for other people today.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The Democrats always used to be very border conscious until President Trump. Then they were everything opposite of Trump. If Trump said, "let's do reparations!" They would say it is a racist display of superiority that he thinks they need our charity and would be against it.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

The Democrats always used to be very border conscious until President Trump. Then they were everything opposite of Trump. If Trump said, "let's do reparations!" They would say it is a racist display of superiority that he thinks they need our charity and would be against it.

They make it too obvious too 😎

So obvious, any caveman can see it 😎

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thov420

Please do more than just youtube research. It's not a compendium of what people say. At the very least a cursory google search, cross referenced, might come up with quotes from interviews, if not transcripts.

Besides youtube are notorious for hiding videos they disagree with.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi is one of Satin's lieutenants.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

And Nancy also said, "We have always been at war with Eurasia"............

They must think their base is totally stupid.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Nancy Says a lot of Things that are Factually Incorrect ........Hmm...

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
She’s actually BSC. Not an act or a product of TDS. She’s actually BSC.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The last time Nancy visited her home district in San Francisco, she tripped on a curb and fell into a pile of used heroin needles. Made her crazier than ever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join