It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xploration Earth - 'Where Science Meets Entertainment!'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Don't have cable or tv anymore but when did there was a show watched a couple times named something like that.

There was an indoaryan-looking host always wearing pitch black SHADES in each episode and never took them off.

He'd be super hyper and always its-and-giggles, interviewing ppl mostly working on engineering commercial space & tech programs.

The facilities he toured reminded me of that movie 'Ascension'(?) where generations of Americans having kids and grands etc are on a ship headed to another distant planet, clueless to the fact they're underground, cause the ship would even simulate asteroid near misses and stuff.

Anyways was wondering who sponsors that show (STEM miseducation program?) and why is it literally so... SHADY?

edit on 19-5-2019 by Artesia because: sp

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Artesia

Anyways was wondering who sponsors that show (STEM miseducation program?) and why is it literally so... SHADY?

What show?

you said

Don't have cable or tv anymore but when did there was a show watched a couple times named something like that.

Is this the show you are talking about

www.imdb.com...

You see what I did?

I used google and typed in Xploration space

However its not a 'he' that hosts that show according to IMDB

not sure what this thread is about, could you please clarify or simply google search and find what TV show you are talking about?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Artesia
Never heard of it, but I have a feeling I know where this is going. Sounds like it's trying to get people excited/involved in space exploration.

What is STEM miseducation?
Science, technology, engineering, and math fields always need fresh minds looking into and developing new tech/methods.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
^got it..
thx!

join