It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bored on ATS today ? Why not watch a video ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Nope. Have never wondered that.
Am fully expecting the trolls to be back soon, and that would disprove the 'God did it, and they're gone forever' ideas.

Of course: these are just our differing opinions, and as of right here and now: neither of us knows what tomorrow will bring.

It would be interesting to see how the stone-circles' layout compares to a map of ley-lines, and thereby giving them something else in common with the better-known stone circles like Adam's Calendar and Stonehenge.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Am fully expecting the trolls to be back soon, and that would disprove the 'God did it, and they're gone forever' ideas.

Of course: these are just our differing opinions, and as of right here and now: neither of us knows what tomorrow will bring.

It would be interesting to see how the stone-circles' layout compares to a map of ley-lines, and thereby giving them something else in common with the better-known stone circles like Adam's Calendar and Stonehenge.

yep - i am sure (and glad) that they will be back soon as they are 'programmed' to obey certain orders.

Oh i am sure that everything like Adam's Calendar and Stonehenge will fit into their plan. The problem is how many of us sinners will fall for their plan.

If you look at the world ley-line grid, Stone Henge is a major interception point before Ireland.

Tomorrow will bring a opportunity for one's soul to step towards Jesus Christ or away from Him. Everyday is filled with two spiritual choices.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Hi Rapha. Thanks for your reply.

Did anything else in the vids interest you?
Did you know much about Adam's Calendar?

Would it be amenable to you: if we leave God and Jesus out-of the discussion, at least for now?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Would it be amenable to you: if we leave God and Jesus out-of the discussion, at least for now?

Ok let me watch the Vids.
Lets us say that Yahushia, YWHW & Lucifuhrer (i have to take the p1ss on him) are a certain path that the GOD Universe allows to happen that is a specific spiritual path.

i will leave them out and gladly base all of of my replies on what i have experienced.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Ok. Let us just allow the Universe to decide where to take take this discussion.

Let us just say Mr Neutral (Universe) is about to decide what spiritual paths we are about to follow.

Tomorrow might very well be a New Beginning.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shockerking
a reply to: Blaine91555
Yea, I got the same vibe off the second half of the video myself also. The whole "hippie commune" thing turned it off for me also.
I watch I learn, Like I mentioned earlier these are the same elements most discuss, but in the end they want your money.

Thanks Blaine.

I have nothing at all against people wanting to live that way and I'd wish them well. The problem has always been the usually self appointed leaders with less than honorable intentions.

When some kind of spiritualism or religious movement becomes part of these things, it becomes almost a given that whoever is at the top of the pecking order is corrupt. It always seems to follow a pattern and if you follow the money, you find a person at the top who is neck deep in capitalism with a fat wallet. It's a do as I say, not as I do situation.

I was myself a Hippie and like most others who figured it out and became Yuppies who now own it all, I figured out capitalism is the best way. Capitalism has a way of making sense once your old enough to develop full critical thinking skills and have a family and lifestyle to support.

I lost my father in 1971 and on one of the last trips we took together, we visited the 40 acres on the Green River the family still had claim to. When we got near it we could see a commune had squatted there and were using the old homestead. My father just wished them well and left them be. I feel the same today, let them be, but watch out for the scammers who take advantage of them.

edit on 5/20/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I like the speaker... not unpleasant in tone or demeanor. Credentials-wise, I have no idea.

Public speaking itself is an interesting endeavor. It's at once a cry for attention, a call to truth (or perhaps deception) in the eyes of the speaker, and a self-imposed litmus test for whether or not the speaker is saying anything of value.

Anyone can decry another's words as poppycock, BS, propaganda, etc, or promote it as gospel. It's in the eye of the beholder, really. Who has penned the ultimate truth as of yet?

Do we not all share the same universe? The same periodic table? Are we not all the same thing in the end, just in varying configurations? Are we not all recycled as matter in the end/beginning?

So then, why all this discourse when we are only talking to various elements of ourselves?

I guess being "God" is lonely. We should know. ;-]
Speaking of gods... here's a lovely heavy metal video about tricking the gods:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

"Poppycock" you say?
"In the eye of the beholder" you say?

Don't know nothin about no "ultimate truth". Do you?
If we don't know about it: how could we be sure that it hasn't been penned?

Do we not all share the same universe? The same periodic table? Are we not all the same thing in the end, just in varying configurations? Are we not all recycled as matter in the end/beginning?

Supposedly?
Maybe?
Perhaps?
What recycling? Are we not more than mere matter?

Yes. Perhaps it is because we are bored. Good call!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well the view-count on the video went from 52 to 136, so will suppose lot's of lurkers then?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join