It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey's Erdogan says will jointly produce S-500s with Russia after purchase of S-400s

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Because they buy arms from another arms dealer.... They're out of line...?

Who is NATO's primary foe and reason for existence? Allies don't go into joint weapons production with said foe.

This Isn't rocket science. They can do whatever they want, doesn't mean they can be in NATO or have access to the EU Markets as well as work with Russia building weapons systems.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
They should never have been allowed to join NATO in the first place.

It stinks.

In the USA, the left hand doesn't ever knows what the right hand is doing..

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Erdogen will eventually realize what a stupid mistake that is when their systems are being blown up before they can get a shot off.... (enter f35)... ahem....

stupid erdogen

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

he looks like he is missing a chromosome or two.

the only reason i could see the US leaving warheads there would be as a SHTF where they detonate 2 or 4 to erase the base and everything on it that we couldnt get out of Turkey in time.

but that would be in a pretty serious regional conflict. the new GPS B61's might get a shot if we go at it with turkey.

he needs to have that stupid smirk wiped off his face and i don't really think he knows the powers he's playing with would be more than happy to do once his usefulness or their tolerance runs out.

running around in marble rooms in tracksuits and gold chains saying gay people don't exist.......and i'm like have you seen your selfr? your surround yourself with buff dudes in tracksuits and gold surrounded by marble..... just saying

it6 always thhe most homophobic men that when the lights go out are the ones getting there poopenshaft penetrated

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

One day an F-35 or a supported aircraft or missile will ensure his chromosomes are scattered with the earth's atmosphere... or a russian will kill him with a needle stick... meh, whatever.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

the only reason i could see the US leaving warheads there would be as a SHTF where they detonate 2 or 4 to erase the base and everything on it that we couldnt get out of Turkey in time.

That's not how any of that works, at all

but that would be in a pretty serious regional conflict. the new GPS B61's might get a shot if we go at it with turkey.

Won't happen, you should know why

he needs to have that stupid smirk wiped off his face and i don't really think he knows the powers he's playing with would be more than happy to do once his usefulness or their tolerance runs out.

Oh he knows, and how to deal with those power weaknesses, which is what's happening right now in front of our eyes, nothing will come out of this, at least not how you feel should happen

running around in marble rooms in tracksuits and gold chains saying gay people don't exist.......and i'm like have you seen your selfr? your surround yourself with buff dudes in tracksuits and gold surrounded by marble..... just saying

LMFAO what? We have people around these parts doing exactly the same thing

it6 always thhe most homophobic men that when the lights go out are the ones getting there poopenshaft penetrated

I'm sorry, what?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

PAL was set up so that people that got their hands on NATO warheads couldnt use them right away, but a place like TURKEY would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get their hands on some of our minimization tech.

there's more to a nuke than just the Pu/U cores....there is shape and kind of explosives, neutron emitters exact measurements and metallurgy in said cores.

if Turkey tomorrow decided to use every man they had to take the american base and weapons do you think we would let them have them?

as for most of my post i was just being hyperbolic but i do think if the SHTF and out nukes were going to fall into the hands of the turks and we had no way of dismantling them(not as easy as you might think) and getting the core out i wouldn't rule out the powers that be detonating them in their bunkers. better to have underground controlled low yield (fizzle)detonations than a crazy running around with american made cores and tech to make his own or figure out how to use ours.

and as far as the gay stuff, according to the leadership in turkey there are no gays there, maybe because they are currently killing i mean reeducating them.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

PAL was set up so that people that got their hands on NATO warheads couldnt use them right away, but a place like TURKEY would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get their hands on some of our minimization tech.

there's more to a nuke than just the Pu/U cores....there is shape and kind of explosives, neutron emitters exact measurements and metallurgy in said cores.

But that's kind of what i was pointing out..

if Turkey tomorrow decided to use every man they had to take the american base and weapons do you think we would let them have them?

This is only on the minds of some, and i'm very clear, only some Americans with agendas that would like this to happen, or at least manage to fake it so that people think it happened

as for most of my post i was just being hyperbolic but i do think if the SHTF and out nukes were going to fall into the hands of the turks and we had no way of dismantling them(not as easy as you might think) and getting the core out i wouldn't rule out the powers that be detonating them in their bunkers. better to have underground controlled low yield (fizzle)detonations than a crazy running around with american made cores and tech to make his own or figure out how to use ours.

I don't think disabling a nuclear warhead is easy, much less if it's out there under who knows control

I don't think you can detonate them remotely, at all. Once you lose control of them, you are not able to do anything about it but to bomb them out of this world before they figure out how to turn them on

and as far as the gay stuff, according to the leadership in turkey there are no gays there, maybe because they are currently killing i mean reeducating them.

They way you said that it came out all wrong lol, i could not even make sense of it, do you hate guys, do you hate guys that hate gays, do you hate that their government is so gay that they hate gays that feel free to express because the gov is so gay but unable to say so to the world freely? LMFAO

Most countries in the middle east have some similar approaches to being gay, the government is clear about that but they themselves are gay in several ways. As with a lot of people in our side of the world, they don't hate to be gay, they hate they can't be gay as other people can, so it must be taken away from them, by death if they were too free and happy, specifically

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

my good buddy is Turkish and was in the turkish military back in the late 80's early 90's and he is super awesome.

he has a family and a his own businesses but when i really got to know him and his ways Turkish guys are not afraid of touching other men in ways american men would find uncomfortable

lots of touching and men dancing together without women.

the ME needs to get in touch with the the D and by D i mean democracy

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

my good buddy is Turkish and was in the turkish military back in the late 80's early 90's and he is super awesome.

he has a family and a his own businesses but when i really got to know him and his ways Turkish guys are not afraid of touching other men in ways american men would find uncomfortable

lots of touching and men dancing together without women.

the ME needs to get in touch with the the D and by D i mean democracy

That's cool and all but what you said in that first post doesn't seem to align very well with your later replies..

Just saying you know?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
They should never have been allowed to join NATO in the first place.

It stinks.

In the USA, the left hand doesn't ever knows what the right hand is doing..

Well it's either that or they just play dumb.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

What do you mean?

if you are talking about the gay thing i have ZERO issue with gay people. more power to them, gay or straight i dont want to hear about anyone's sex life but I could honestly care less who people chose to get together with.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Actually if i recall we can destroy the warheads with conventional weapons wothin a hour if we use the experimental global strike weapon if its still in dev. Maybe.most likely we order a soldier to suicide to protect US interest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join