It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

37yo Honest Abe takes 1 for the team in False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Surprised to see so many different YTers prophesizing this one!

it's only a matter of time Iran would be framed for the proxy sinking of ship(s) to activate another all-out war.

Since is already being blamed for sabotaging Saud oil rigs, ships, etc.

And even a Norwegian one, so far.

Alas, 10 mins into the video, we find out half of us are on drugs; talk about a country divided!

Enter the Predictive Programming, indeed:

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Kornet-armed Iranian boats could destroy the USS Lincoln
Calculations of range, firepower and thickness of protective steel show a fair possiblity that a Kornet missile may be able to penetrate the USS Abraham Lincoln's hull.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Guess if it’s a tatty old navy ship that goes down then I guess it’s a possibility
Pearl Harbour was obviously a false flag why not another one

I can’t believe that Iran would poke the eagle, makes no sense, they would be crushed

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Guess if it’s a tatty old navy ship that goes down then I guess it’s a possibility
Pearl Harbour was obviously a false flag why not another one

I can’t believe that Iran would poke the eagle, makes no sense, they would be crushed

Exactly Iran may talk big, but they don't want war they would get crushed. But neither does Trump, his re-election would be in serious jeopardy if he is drug into a hot war with Iran. There is no need for American involvement at this point. About the only thing that makes sense for an attack would be if an Israeli attack was imminent and for the US to attack instead to keep the whole middle east from getting pissed.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

If you didn't notice Iran is an allie of Venezuela and Cuba,as well as Russia and China,they could lob nuclear weapons at us,most of our military is not on our soil,they are busy overthrowing countrys,our defense system has never been challenged,a strike to an already disaster effected US ,nothing good would come out of it the consequences are great,could lead to world destruction

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Artesia

Shouldn't this finally show Trump is just a different faction of tptb? Come on people, I mean I was fooled at first too but stop and take a look... Or we can think Trump is just dumb and has no clue about false flags and Iran...
edit on 19-5-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: putnam6

strike to an already disaster effected US

Can you explain that part? Politically, we're divided but what disaster do you speak of?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Wouldn't Trump (And his Son) be the next JFK (And Jr) if he doesn't follow NWO divide & conquer global script?

Wonder who's next on list AFTER Iran...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

.... then I guess it’s a possibility
Pearl Harbour was obviously a false flag why not another one ...

The Pearl Harbor attack wasn't exactly a false flag, but there's evidence that suggest that Intel had been intercepted that forewarned the attack and the Roosevelt administration knew it was coming. The narrative says that even though defensive measures could have been prepared and the attack counted, ameliorating or avoiding the damages and loss of life, it was allowed to happen unchallenged in order to galvanized the US behind entering into the war.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

There seems to be this idea that anything bad that happens is a false flag or conspiracy. Mind control and manipulation to sell firearms and oil, and reap power and control. Who's controlling you? What benefit does the USA receive from warring with Iran? So many agendas at play here- depopulation, financial reset, wealth, control... so many that stand to lose. Why not just attack Mexico or Cuba, so much wealth in those countries and it would shore up US borders.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

The Pearl Harbor attack wasn't exactly a false flag, but there's evidence that suggest that Intel had been intercepted that forewarned the attack and the Roosevelt administration knew it was coming. The narrative says that even though defensive measures could have been prepared and the attack counted, ameliorating or avoiding the damages and loss of life, it was allowed to happen unchallenged in order to galvanized the US behind entering into the war.

While there was evidence of a pending attack, why would the US risk its Pacific fleet? I think Japan was under estimated. The will for war was there, Americans had already made their way to Europe to take up arms. Germany was slaughtering women and children as they fled the war zone. False flag to get Roosevelt behind the war, maybe, but I believe Americans were ready. We put our main efforts on the Western front first

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Great points guys; sure there's lots of NWO drug/firearm ops running with our neighbors like Mexico, Cuba, and pretty much all of the Americas - a lot of them focused on incremental disarmament for future culling of America

US war machine seems to be focused on establishing enough military presence in Mideast to take on Russia and Southeast Asia to take on China. Acquiring those two big countries seems to be the goal hence installing puppet regimes in these remaining Islamic states (Saudi Arabia being the 'after' model, with its globalist corporate mecca 'NEOM') seem to be the priority?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Nm.
edit on 5/19/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
With military vessels, wonder if gov contractors behinds the scenes get kickbacks sort of like insurance payouts when something they just invested in gets demo'd?

It does feed the storyline to go after Iran for the billions they just blew out of the water, too.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Well if Pearl wasn’t a false flag I am not sure what is?
The US reported in their paper a week earlier a Japanese attack was imminent
www.falseflag.info...

Plenty of other reasons I have read to make that assumption but you may question the history and accuracy. I am often wrong

And it was a very wise move that saved the world from imperialism and fascism, no argument. The US would have had to act sooner or later, they were always a target

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artesia
Wouldn't Trump (And his Son) be the next JFK (And Jr) if he doesn't follow NWO divide & conquer global script?

Wonder who's next on list AFTER Iran...

Whichever country that is not participating with the World Bank
edit on 19-5-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Stage seems set,
for deja vu...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
military news just had an article about USS Abraham now being deployed back in the fleet, now en route to Gulf area; lobbyists have been calling for another false flag to activate Iran invasion once and for all and specifiedied sinking a ship.

robinwestenra.blogspot.com...

remember the Titanic and Liberty?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I am guessing they never read how hard it was for the US to sink one of their very old Carriers, the Navy had to throw literally everything and the kitchen sink at it before it sank.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Knowing about an impending attack and not informing or not preparing your military for an attack is not a false flag.

A false flag would be if the US bombed their own ships and made it look like it was the Japanese.

edit on 29-9-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Raggedyman

Knowing about an impending attack and not informing or not preparing your military for an attack is not a false flag.

A false flag would be if the US bombed their own ships and made it look like it was the Japanese.

Of course, what was I thinking, appreciate the correction
But still, not good is it?

Unless the US could finish Japan and that was good, hats off

top topics

join