It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spring backyard drone footage! Poppin!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Leaves are Poppin. Been a couple weeks! Figured I'd show the changing of the seasons!

Enjoy!

edit on 18-5-2019 by Triton1128 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

I thought you attached a camera to an eagle. I need a drone. They help a lot when you need to find a spot for metal detecting.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Looks just about like a Yooper farm looks, even the farmhouse. The trees almost look like northern US or south Canada area.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

New England. I live in Connecticut!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Looks like Litchfield...

Beautiful vid bro, thanks for sharing!

And

Keep them coming..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I look at types and shapes of trees in pictures. An oak tree from down south even looks different than the oaks around here. I grew up out in the woods and spent lots of time as a kid up in a tree swaying in the wind. I even learned that the color of the maple leaves in the fall is important in judging how the summer was on the forest.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thanks meathead!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Nice flying, Ace.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You can tell a lot looking at the leaves throughout the seasons. Even if it's going to rain or not, how long it's been since the last rain.they are the barometer of the forest.. up here in the nek Vermont we still don't have maple leaves on our trees..

It's been a crazy spring up here..

Triton said he lived in Connecticut, I grew up there, in a small town outside of waterbury..

I'm shocked that they don't even have much growth down there for the middle of may..

Seriously though,

If I remember correctly,

He does this with a VR headset hooked into the drone.. that's the part that's crazy to me..

I would love a rig like that!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

You can tell a lot looking at the leaves throughout the seasons. Even if it's going to rain or not, how long it's been since the last rain.they are the barometer of the forest.. up here in the nek Vermont we still don't have maple leaves on our trees..

It's been a crazy spring up here..

Triton said he lived in Connecticut, I grew up there, in a small town outside of waterbury..

I'm shocked that they don't even have much growth down there for the middle of may..

Seriously though,

If I remember correctly,

He does this with a VR headset hooked into the drone.. that's the part that's crazy to me..

I would love a rig like that!

Respectfully,
~meathead

When I was young, if I wanted a birdseye view, I climbed a tree or went up into the hills to overlook things. It is a strange new world, but it is interesting to look through the eye of a drone to see things. I took flying lessons, got twenty hours in, I spent some of that flying around in the clouds and circling things. I followed the river for a while. Now that was fun, I must have spent around eight hundred dollars between the class and the gas and rent of the plane, totally worth it. Except the little loud biwing cesna I flew the first time, I was traveling backwards when I was flying into the wind at sixty five MPH that day, I had to go above the wind to get to where I was going forward. But hovering like a bird in one spot was fun for a while too.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Nice! Fellow New Englander here.
Spring has been crazy this year.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Excellent vid and music fits with the action.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Love watching these, they are so cool.

top topics

join