It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson- Democrats Want To 'Import Serfs' To Help Them Maintain Power

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I looked into the wages of farmworkers. They average about $12 an hour The average wage at Walmart is $10 an hour.

I knew a guy in Florida that picked watermelon. He said he worked his butt off but brought home about $150 a day .

I don’t think the difference in wages is as great as the Democrats say it is .

Both fields could use a raise but that’s a different story .

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I looked into the wages of farmworkers. They average about $12 an hour The average wage at Walmart is $10 an hour.

I knew a guy in Florida that picked watermelon. He said he worked his butt off but brought home about $150 a day .

I don’t think the difference in wages is as great as the Democrats say it is .

Both fields could use a raise but that’s a different story .

Did you ever work on a farm? I grew up on a farm. Working at Walmart is soooo easy. Go work roofing houses or landscaping, that is way harder work than working at Walmart. Even stocking shelves is not nearly as bad as being out in the elements, freezing cold or hot or rainy, you still work or do not get any paycheck. They should require school kids to go work on a commercial farm like some of these immigrants wind up on for a few weeks, they will learn to appreciate the easy jobs they will get. I worked at a lot of different jobs in my life, mostly construction, but even kitchen work, when working indoors, the environment is controlled more, even working in a foundry it isn't that bad, they shut down the line when it is above a hundred five degrees on the line with all the fans blowing. Go pick strawberries or potatoes in the sun.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Tucker is suffering from major disconnect. Any person working for minimum wage, 2 or 3 jobs, just to barely eke out a living is already a serf. They are American citizens. Nobody needs to look outside America for contemporary slavery.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Tucker is suffering from major disconnect. Any person working for minimum wage, 2 or 3 jobs, just to barely eke out a living is already a serf. They are American citizens. Nobody needs to look outside America for contemporary slavery.

And yet, they do.

They do so with the added insult that they do jobs Americans won't. That *we*, regular Americans, can only benefit from their slave labor because they keep the price of apples and oranges low. Nevermind that illegals permeate the entirety of the economy and the people who hire them do so at the risk of American citizens' wages.

Secondly, no one in the US is a slave. Unless you're an illegal. But we're ok with that kind of slavery.

Getting paid a wage commensurate with skill and experience isn't slavery or serfdom. Importing poor immigrants and paying them below minimum wage to reap some nebulous benefits for the plantation owners...Ahem...I mean business owners IS serfdom.
edit on 20 5 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: xuenchen

Who would have thought that Progs would support Feudalism?

Who would have thought that Repubs would support authoritarianism?

See also: Maxine Waters openly supporting political harassment, “punch a nazi”, antifa using violence to shut down political events that don’t fit their narrow world view, and any left wing government who will send you to jail for misgendering someone or teaching your dog to do the nazi salute.

That would be my definition of authoritarianism — I’m not sure what you have in mind.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hispanics love president Trump. They want to know who the f is this Biden gringo?

To my knowledge the most racist candidate running (unless hiliarhea decides to lose again.)
edit on 20-5-2019 by CrazyFox because: Spelling

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Duplicate but lets throw this in here for giggles

edit on 20-5-2019 by CrazyFox because: fuplicate

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Democrats only want ILLEGALS, Blacks, and Poor People to vote for them, while the Working class gets Destroyed and has to pay for all the Taxes Democrats impose.

I feel sorry for Californians having to pay 4-5 Bucks for gas, while the Rich get Richer from all the taxes

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Grew up on a tobacco farmer .

You can pay guys $15 an hour to work in a field. Or you can pay them $15 an hour to wash windows in a cart 80 stories up .

But people voluntarily do both .

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join