It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson- Democrats Want To 'Import Serfs' To Help Them Maintain Power

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MudKips
Why are you bolding your words.

That makes me think that you are a liar.

Which, to be honest, you are.

Now.

Who gets actioned by the moderators?
”Actioned”? Don’t you mean “auctioned”? Why yes, we’re having a troll auction tomorrow, stick around, we’ll put you up first.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

American citizens?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I know a ton and they do seem to love him. I live in Miami and it would seem to be a shock as you would think so many wouldn’t want him in power. It’s the legal immigrants who support him and oppose those who haven’t done things properly to get citizenship. There is a large amount of resentment to those who aren’t contributing to the city. That’s just the word on the street from the Latinos that actually have the right to vote. Now, the illegals support anyone who will let them stay. I would too. Can’t blame them for that really.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: infinite8
I know a ton and they do seem to love him. I live in Miami and it would seem to be a shock as you would think so many wouldn’t want him in power. It’s the legal immigrants who support him and oppose those who haven’t done things properly to get citizenship. There is a large amount of resentment to those who aren’t contributing to the city. That’s just the word on the street from the Latinos that actually have the right to vote. Now, the illegals support anyone who will let them stay. I would too. Can’t blame them for that really.

What do you think about the people who just take taxpayer money from you and give it to war?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: infinite8

With all due respect...you sound like a vulnerable Russian...

Why do they need to care? That's a good question.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MudKips

What do they want?

Your'e throwing 'no one gives a fuxk' vibes and and that stupid...

# you Bolton

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Truth be known both sides just want a steady supply of tax slaves.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MudKips

Thank you for reinstating the other posts.

But you missed the one that mattered.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lowballer
Truth be known both sides just want a steady supply of tax slaves.

That's true.

That's why this site exists, right,?

To be a source of information to help people?

If I have a memory of helping a conspiracy that helped Trump swindle the populace than I have a problem.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
has anyone read where trump uses "guest" workers at mar-a-lago, instead of Americans?....Florida companies have tried to get local citizens hired, but trump turns a blind eye.....don't any of you check this out before posting here?.....no wonder "deny ignorance" has been toned down...ignorance blossoms here

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Looks like Triple Indemnity is in play 😆

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
has anyone read where trump uses "guest" workers at mar-a-lago, instead of Americans?....Florida companies have tried to get local citizens hired, but trump turns a blind eye.....don't any of you check this out before posting here?.....no wonder "deny ignorance" has been toned down...ignorance blossoms here

time.com...

Apparently no one here cares that he's selling out the country. And they'll defend their ignorance.

Ironic.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The left is all about classism and class warfare.

You can't have lower classes if everyone is doing better, so they import more of the lower class to prop up their base.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Trump should already know that...he used them for long enough..even those who are...ahem, illegal.

Orange man bad having 50,000 employees in the private sector... How many employees did Obama have again? I forget...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Its the liberal formula. They always go after the bottom 50% of America never actually making their lives better.

1. Offer free living to the poor with no real private sector jobs. This keeps them poor and as the liberals never really deliver then they can continue to reuse the same lines...remember this one.. "I'm voting for Obama because he will buy me a house!"
2. Open the borders to flood the US with more poor and continue the live free narrative. As poor move to middle class they need to fill the poor coffers from somewhere.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

The left is all about classism and class warfare.

You can't have lower classes if everyone is doing better, so they import more of the lower class to prop up their base.

Yet the stupid and poor vote GOP.

One wonders if you know what projection is or not.

I'm not actually wondering though...I think it is reasonable to think that people know better.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Democrats like Importing Serfs for their own private Serfdoms 😎

Tucker Democrats Want To 'Import Serfs' To Help Them Maintain Power

Tucker Carlson on Friday blasted Democrats who oppose President Donald Trump’s merit-based immigration proposal, accusing them of abandoning their constituency and working to import “serfs” in order to maintain their grip on power.

The Fox News host began the Friday edition of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” with a monologue about Democratic opposition to Trump’s proposal, which would “give priority to immigrants who might actually help America, skilled workers with English proficiency.”

“It’s hard to see an argument against a system like that,” Carlson said. “There isn’t really an argument against that system. For years, Democrats have argued that immigrants make vital additions to our economy. They are smarter than we are, they are harder working and do better in school. They found more companies. Well, the president has decided to take Democrats at their word. He says he wants all of those good things that immigrants bring.”

"Open Borders is the ONLY Way !!"

Are you applying?

www.washingtonpost.com... 1402_story.html?utm_term=.3ea88bf5625a

from your article............😆

Sorry, we can’t find what you are looking for.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: smurfy

Trump should already know that...he used them for long enough..even those who are...ahem, illegal.

Orange man bad having 50,000 employees in the private sector... How many employees did Obama have again? I forget...

You are mythical!!!

I was wondering about the idiots that the worlkd talks about..you know the kind. The ones who say stupid stuff and don't back them up with sources....those idiots!!

But you kind of confirmed it.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Democrats like Importing Serfs for their own private Serfdoms 😎

Tucker Democrats Want To 'Import Serfs' To Help Them Maintain Power

Tucker Carlson on Friday blasted Democrats who oppose President Donald Trump’s merit-based immigration proposal, accusing them of abandoning their constituency and working to import “serfs” in order to maintain their grip on power.

The Fox News host began the Friday edition of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” with a monologue about Democratic opposition to Trump’s proposal, which would “give priority to immigrants who might actually help America, skilled workers with English proficiency.”

“It’s hard to see an argument against a system like that,” Carlson said. “There isn’t really an argument against that system. For years, Democrats have argued that immigrants make vital additions to our economy. They are smarter than we are, they are harder working and do better in school. They found more companies. Well, the president has decided to take Democrats at their word. He says he wants all of those good things that immigrants bring.”

"Open Borders is the ONLY Way !!"

Are you applying?

www.washingtonpost.com... 1402_story.html?utm_term=.3ea88bf5625a

from your article............😆

Sorry, we can’t find what you are looking for.

Kind of Convenient, wouldn't you say?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join