It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson- Democrats Want To 'Import Serfs' To Help Them Maintain Power

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
FoxNews' Tucker Carlson did some "analysis" of Trumps new Immigration Proposals on his TV show.

He was particularly focused on the Democrats' automatic rejections.

Trump is emphasizing "Merit" as opposed to just "anybody" coming to the U.S.

Trump's "Merit" system would give priorities to people with specific skills and education.

Carlson emphasized the Democrat plan has always been based on power and low wage workers !!!

Democrats like Importing Serfs for their own private Serfdoms 😎

Tucker Democrats Want To 'Import Serfs' To Help Them Maintain Power

Tucker Carlson on Friday blasted Democrats who oppose President Donald Trump’s merit-based immigration proposal, accusing them of abandoning their constituency and working to import “serfs” in order to maintain their grip on power.

The Fox News host began the Friday edition of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” with a monologue about Democratic opposition to Trump’s proposal, which would “give priority to immigrants who might actually help America, skilled workers with English proficiency.”

“It’s hard to see an argument against a system like that,” Carlson said. “There isn’t really an argument against that system. For years, Democrats have argued that immigrants make vital additions to our economy. They are smarter than we are, they are harder working and do better in school. They found more companies. Well, the president has decided to take Democrats at their word. He says he wants all of those good things that immigrants bring.”

"Open Borders is the ONLY Way !!"

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who would have thought that Progs would support Feudalism?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
FoxNews' Tucker Carlson did some "analysis" of Trumps new Immigration Proposals on his TV show.

..........Well, the president has decided to take Democrats at their word. He says he wants all of those good things that immigrants bring.”

Trump should already know that...he used them for long enough..even those who are...ahem, illegal.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

What's that?
I think I hear the song of your people.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: xuenchen

Who would have thought that Progs would support Feudalism?

Who would have thought that Repubs would support authoritarianism?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The Dems want uneducated surfs to come into the country so they can gain respect because of their degrees. Yeah, as if a Mexican respects some gringo with a degree or high political politics ethics. Hispanics aren't dumb, they can tell when someone is using them.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Nobody’s paid much attention, but for going on two years I’ve said every Hispanic I know ( and I’ve known a lot ) votes with their wallet .

In April Trump‘s approval rating jumped to 50% with Hispanics .

I think there’s a good chance the Democrats might just screw the pooch with the strategy .

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Nobody’s paid much attention, but for going on two years I’ve said every Hispanic I know ( and I’ve known a lot ) votes with their wallet .

In April Trump‘s approval rating jumped to 50% with Hispanics .

I think there’s a good chance the Democrats might just screw the pooch with the strategy .

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Hispanics vote for politicians who create jobs for them. They don't like to work the work they are doing in California, they would rather work getting decent pay in a factory and have the money to do do things they would like to do instead of working for peanuts and cash.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hispanics love president Trump. They want to know who the f is this Biden gringo?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hispanics love president Trump.

Not the ones I know. They hate him.

And I know a lot.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I'm Hispanic.

So is most of my family.

We all voted for Trump.

Half the Mexican population in my neighborhood are Trump supporters. All the Hispanic people at my place of business are Trump supporters.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thanks Tucker for painting the nightly portrait just right. Looking forward to the new one tomorrow and the next day until you retire.

Spin my ginger blushing brother, spin. Spin it like your life depends on your paycheck. When pizzeria workers spin the dough for your pizzas by hand, they spin it like their life depends on their paycheck because it does.

Dems are bad and Repubs are good, here's why. They want to do horrible things because they're bad people, and we want to do good and fair things because we're good people.

Thanks for that.
edit on 5/19/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Many Hispanic Americans are Republican, half or more, and it's easy to see why. I dated a Mexican girl and she was pro-Trump in 2016 as was her mom whom she lived with. They were upper middle class hard workers. I remember her toting the line even though she wasn't into politics, probably heard it from her Mother who was a house maid for wealthy people at the beach. Most of them are criminals, rapists, gang members and drug dealers she said. Her family worked hard to be here legally.

It's the last line that's important. Sure, Hispanic Americans have a high proportion of business owners and very well paid workers which automatically leans them to the right (someone mentioned they know hispanics to vote with their wallets, i know almost everyone to vote with their wallets and a majority don't even acknowledge it or notice it falls exactly in line with their politics and party affiliation or religion if they have it). For many of them, their families living in America was a result of leaving corrupt left wing governed countries at one time or another in history to present.

People that can afford education and healthcare especially for their children are not for federal programs to give poorer people access to both at their expense of paying more on their taxes, even if it comes out to 20 bucks a month. That's $240 a year but besides that it's their firm belief that they shouldn't have to pay for others, especially to a left of center government that they de facto dislike and disagree with and that's the only type of government that has such programs.

People that don't have it or went through hell to get it will naturally want their children to have these programs because theres a fair chance that they wont ever get it otherwise.

For example, my health isn't the best at times and I should have a doctor, some tests and counsel, probably a prescription or two. Yeah I work but don't make nearly enough for health insurance, even if I opted into the crappy insurance my work offers for too much of my small paycheck I wouldnt have the copays. The unfortunate truth is despite that, nobody really gives a rats ass how I'm doing, if I'm suffering or have something that will cut life short, diabetes or cancer.

The ugly truth is that if I vote Democrat or the people needing free healthcare for serious reason do, the more avid right wing Americans would be quietly content with that or even happy about it. Disagree? The proof is already there, they'd vehemently argue against paying a small amount extra in their taxes. If he dies, he dies so long as I don't have to know about it. If he were a friend or someone I were fond of, I'd want them to receive healthcare.
edit on 5/19/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

(post by MudKips removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

A prescription or two...seriously?

Why not five? Are you protecting the Slacker Family?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MudKips

Bold 🤣😆😄

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MudKips

It's just an OxyMoron 😁

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MudKips

It's just an OxyMoron 😁

The funny part is that you understand the pun.

The second funny part...ohh...

Sorry. Off Topic This if you must

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Democrats like Importing Serfs for their own private Serfdoms 😎

Tucker Democrats Want To 'Import Serfs' To Help Them Maintain Power

Tucker Carlson on Friday blasted Democrats who oppose President Donald Trump’s merit-based immigration proposal, accusing them of abandoning their constituency and working to import “serfs” in order to maintain their grip on power.

The Fox News host began the Friday edition of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” with a monologue about Democratic opposition to Trump’s proposal, which would “give priority to immigrants who might actually help America, skilled workers with English proficiency.”

“It’s hard to see an argument against a system like that,” Carlson said. “There isn’t really an argument against that system. For years, Democrats have argued that immigrants make vital additions to our economy. They are smarter than we are, they are harder working and do better in school. They found more companies. Well, the president has decided to take Democrats at their word. He says he wants all of those good things that immigrants bring.”

"Open Borders is the ONLY Way !!"

Are you applying?

www.washingtonpost.com... 1402_story.html?utm_term=.3ea88bf5625a

<<   2  3  4 >>

join