It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Rep. Amash becomes first Republican to call for Trump's impeachment

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Barr misrepresented to the public and to a Congressional committee, the nature of the content of the report.

Oh, my mistake, all I want is you to show me Mueller saying "Barr misrepresented the content of the report". Source Mueller saying that, specifically.

Mueller's letter to Barr dated March 27, 2019

That - specifically.

Mueller's only consternation was that Barr's summary of 4 pages did not include enough details. He believed his 10 page summary would have been better and the media would not have misrepresented the conclusions made.

Barr did release those 10 pages and did one even better by releasing them with the full report in an attempt to be as transparent as possible.

It doesn't take much logic to see the truth. The Dems had high hopes to use this against Trump ( Repubs) in 2020 as they did in 2018. They are desperately trying to keep the idea of impeachment in the news for political reasons only, not justice.

I was unaware that the full, unredacted report was available. Nor have I seen any 10 page document which is a second draft of Barr's summary.

Can you please provide a link because obviously I am behind the times.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Good Lord already !!

🤦‍♀️ 😄

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Why might the race of someone be pertinent in this debate at all?

How many times do i need to remind you of context? it wasnt about race

Surely the first mention of 3 different races of individuals, in regard to this debate, is 'calling the race card'?

When hes referring to the reasons why Amash might have a vendetta, yeah it makes sense

I love how you keep avoiding the obvious answers to your questions and the reason why the poster posted it, while not admitting that you were wrong for calling him racist for it.

You sir are dishonest, period, flat out. You cant even admit when you were wrong or took something out of context.

That says a lot about you and discredits anything you say honestly.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SickSalvation84

Considering palistine are completely anti israel, and trump is outspokenly pro israel, u.s. is on the edge of fighting a proxy war with Iran in Syria, and the trade war with china... I'm speculating youre completely oblivious as to what's happening in the world outside of your social bubble. Then you automatically pull the race card on me, which you probably do with a lot of people. That's just you being pig-ignorant. Has nothing to do with racism, rather everything to do with the reflection in your mirror.

I'm well aware of international issues. I'm not actually an American and I don't reside in the country of my citizenship. But my particular situation and grasp of political vagaries has no importance in this.

I just don't see any of these as significant factors in a call for the impeachment of Trump.

They may be personal motivators, but surely the true issue is if Trump did anything impeachable. If he did, throw the book at him, if he didn't it will all blow over.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Surely the first mention of 3 different races of individuals, in regard to this debate, is 'calling the race card'?

When hes referring to the reasons why Amash might have a vendetta, yeah it makes sense

I love how you keep avoiding the obvious answers to your questions and the reason why the poster posted it, while not admitting that you were wrong for calling him racist for it.

You sir are dishonest, period, flat out. You cant even admit when you were wrong or took something out of context.

Do you think that it matters if someone else in a long lineup of people with something against Trump has an extraneous reason?

Surely if Trump did something impeachable, then he should be impeached. You guys won't win by character assassinating the bit players, if your star in this drama is corrupt.

And really, how is suggesting racially aligned reasons (especially when they don't matter) as motivating someone, not in itself, racist?

But obviously I have taken the wrong tack and they were actually trying to show the nobility and inclusiveness of the senators broad community basis and ethical stance in his fight against corruption in high places.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Never fails. Every time one Republican disagrees with another, someone yells RINO like it's the song of their people.

Never fails... Every time a PROGRESSIVE claims to be a Republican, and agrees with other "PROGRESSIVES," someone yells "A Republican who agrees with us," like it isn't the song of their people(left/progressive)...

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Why should I believe a word you say?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Why should I believe a word you say?

The irony of this is everyone on this thread are actually saying that about you.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SickSalvation84

The irony of this is everyone on this thread are actually saying that about you.

Aw, shucks, but I think you are exaggerating my popularity.

edit on 20/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Barr misrepresented to the public and to a Congressional committee, the nature of the content of the report.

Oh, my mistake, all I want is you to show me Mueller saying "Barr misrepresented the content of the report". Source Mueller saying that, specifically.

Mueller's letter to Barr dated March 27, 2019

That - specifically.

Mueller's only consternation was that Barr's summary of 4 pages did not include enough details. He believed his 10 page summary would have been better and the media would not have misrepresented the conclusions made.

Barr did release those 10 pages and did one even better by releasing them with the full report in an attempt to be as transparent as possible.

It doesn't take much logic to see the truth. The Dems had high hopes to use this against Trump ( Repubs) in 2020 as they did in 2018. They are desperately trying to keep the idea of impeachment in the news for political reasons only, not justice.

I was unaware that the full, unredacted report was available. Nor have I seen any 10 page document which is a second draft of Barr's summary.

Can you please provide a link because obviously I am behind the times.

Goodness sakes, you are one to clutch at straws, aren't you? If you read the released report, you would have noticed that volume 2 had the least amount of redactions. Barely 2%! Not a single redaction in the report was due to executive privilege either.

The 10 page summary is Mueller's summary and that is included within Volume 1 and 2 of the 448 page report itself. So, no, there is no second draft. Barr only summarized Mueller's 10 pages of summaries into a shorter 4 page summary in attempt to quickly appease and apprise Congress while they completed redactions.

You cannot seriously be this dense not to see the truth. Your posts are really becoming disingenuous since I know this is not the first time this has been explained to you.
edit on 5 20 2019 by CynConcepts because: Misspell correction

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: NthOther
For what?

1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.- Amash

Mueller does not have a problem with barr's interpretation, he has a problem with the msm's misrepresentation. What impeachable conduct by trump? Be specific. This should be good lol.

Cheers - Dave

Mueller does have a problem with Barr's interpretation and posted a copy of the letter publicly as well as sending it to Barr.

Mueller is also quitting the DOJ, probably because once he is not employed by Barr, he will not be constrained from speaking his mind. Or perhaps he just wants to retire.

Needless to say, he isn't a happy chapie about Barr's interpretation.

I read the letter, the problem appears to be that Mueller is bitching that Barr did not try to spread additional lies according to the BS Mueller report innuendo. It has to be innuendo because Sideshow Bob couldn't prove a damn thing, $35 million and 2 years wasted. The msm then made an interpretation that Sideshow Bob didn't like. Better call him/her a waahmbulance.

Cheers - Dave

I know, Trump right?

2 years, no wall, no Mexico paying for it, trade war with China, longest government shutdown in history, 'lil Kim still rattling sabres at the US & Japan, no repeal of health legislation.

Billions of dollars and nothing to show for it.

Making America what again (MAWA)?

If you only focus on what you perceive as bad, you will only see negatives even in the light of positives. It seems to me, by the numbers, America is moving forward, faster than it ever has before. Trump is making deal a and they generally turn out pretty well. Lil Kim lol, psychos will be psychos :-) I think you're more concerned that the big lie of the liberal dream is evaporating in front of your eyes.

Now, can someone get you a waahmbulance?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/20.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
But it won’t blow over or it would have once the Mueller report came out. Amash seems to have an Islamic connection and how he got into gop I’ll never know if he feels this way but Im guessing he’s a Trojan at best. This is all about the agenda of the Deep State and not of genuine altruism.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

The Guy is a Palestinian Pretending to be " American" , Ergo Enemy FIFTH COLUMNIST , Duh ?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It’s as plain as day that Amash is a plant and has a different boss then the rest of the GOP. Find a way to get rid of the traitor bitch, simple as that.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Justin Amash is literally the most conservative member in Congress and the Senate.

The people on the trump tribe should look at his voting record.

When Nunes was grandstanding on Broadway (cnn) Amash was trying to create debates on fisa and warrantless bulk data collection. He votes more like Ron paul then Rand does.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
It’s as plain as day that Amash is a plant and has a different boss then the rest of the GOP. Find a way to get rid of the traitor bitch, simple as that.

Lol.

www.conservativereview.com...

He is the 12th most "conservative" voting politician and tops the freedom lists for constitutionalists and libertarians.

Unfortunately trump has turned the party into Democrats from the 80's.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Dems in the 80s had sense though.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
John Mctraitor rides again

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

CBA with twatter

whats the most compeling " argument " to impeach ???????????????

and most important - why has no one actually filed the motion ?????????????????

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
impeach deez nutz

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join