It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Rep. Amash becomes first Republican to call for Trump's impeachment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Yeah, not only does this RINO layout non convincing points other than what is out in the public domain, but once you speak up, expect the spotlight to illuminate you.

www.chinaconsulatechicago.org...

Love how a Chinese Consul General casually makes trips to our boy RINO here.

For all it's worth, this is really a paid politician taking ques from their Chinese masters.

He'll be primaried.

Remember folks, some politicians are straight up grimy.

Thank god for Trump.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: gallop

No a personal attack would be me chastising you for your inability to understand banter, you know cause it's over your head...

Oh, rite.

I don't follow the clique clubs around here, sorry about that.

HONK.

edit on 19-5-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Or a bait and switch type scenario... or maybe "flip the script" would be a better analogy...

As in "Oh look what Trump did! Look how awful Trump is! Trump's gotta go!!! Oh wait... that wasn't Trump... that was Comey/Brennan/Clapper etc."

Not that I'm giving anyone much credit here. But it was a thought

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: LDragonFire
4. Few members of Congress have read the report.-Amash

I also suspect that few ATS'ers have read the report.

They barely read the headlines and only if they agree with their ideology.

Much like your fellow Aussies eh?

Scott Morrison couldn't win!

And you believed it lol.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

That was nice of you. Can you teach my cellphone to stop changing my words into meaningless strands of letters and sometimes numbers even? I can even go through and correct it all and still find that it just changes it back on me. And I guess my computer is now mad at me for neglecting it or maybe the cat has walked across the keyboard and managed to got just the right key but now not only do I have a cat who thinks she is the queen of the house and my computer chair is her throne willing to fight me for it. But I have a computer that is having some issues.
But thank you.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: NthOther
For what?

1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.- Amash

Mueller does not have a problem with barr's interpretation, he has a problem with the msm's misrepresentation. What impeachable conduct by trump? Be specific. This should be good lol.

Cheers - Dave

Mueller does have a problem with Barr's interpretation and posted a copy of the letter publicly as well as sending it to Barr.

Mueller is also quitting the DOJ, probably because once he is not employed by Barr, he will not be constrained from speaking his mind. Or perhaps he just wants to retire.

Needless to say, he isn't a happy chapie about Barr's interpretation.

I read the letter, the problem appears to be that Mueller is bitching that Barr did not try to spread additional lies according to the BS Mueller report innuendo. It has to be innuendo because Sideshow Bob couldn't prove a damn thing, $35 million and 2 years wasted. The msm then made an interpretation that Sideshow Bob didn't like. Better call him/her a waahmbulance.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

In the letter Mueller complains about what the media was saying, not what Barr released.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The President WANTS the House to begin impeachment proceedings against one of America's most successful Presidents.

Amish is doing the President a favor.

On the other hand, Mitt Romney disagrees with Amish.

www.foxnews.com...

I thought for sure Romney would come out in favor of impeachment. Maybe he still will. Fingers crossed.

edit on 5/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Amish is basically a Democrat. These are some of his No votes. Many of them are even Bi-Partisan, he just tends to vote against Republicans and Trump every chance he gets.

Extension of government funding, including $5.7 billion for border wall (217-185)
Expressing support for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency and denouncing calls for its abolishment (244-35)
Broad legislation to address the opioid crisis (396-14)
Allowing Medicaid to pay for adults with opioid use disorder to receive treatment in mental health facilities (261-155)
Targeting imports of opioids through the international mail system (353-52)
Making targeted attacks on law enforcement officers a federal crime (382-35)
Funding for measures to prevent school violence, including training for officials and threat detection (407-10)
Making concealed-carry firearm permits valid across state lines (231-198)
Disaster relief for Puerto Rico and other areas (353-69)

These are some of his Yes votes.
Overriding President Trump’s veto of a bill that overturned his emergency declaration for border wall funding (248-181)
Overturning President Trump’s emergency declaration for border wall funding (245-182)

So he is basically against strong borders.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump is of course not as bad as a Hitler…

Not "As bad"? What does that even mean? What comparison can be drawn honestly between Adolph Hitler and Donald Trump? Stop saying stupid # that you're not even willing to qualify.

only because our country is a great country with too many good people who see a hypercritical, evil, ignoramus like Trump for what he is.

Hyperbolic and childish nonsense.

Those who support Trump...

Give power to the beast

You sound like puritanical hyper-conservatives more and more every single day.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Looks like he has significant financial ties to Chinese corporate interests.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: NthOther
For what?

1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.- Amash

Mueller does not have a problem with barr's interpretation, he has a problem with the msm's misrepresentation. What impeachable conduct by trump? Be specific. This should be good lol.

Cheers - Dave

sounds like no one here knows what power congress has....the constitution lays it out so simply that even uneducated people in the late 1700's could understand it.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
To this point only 4 kids have died at the border, so no he isn't as bad as hitler.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

sounds like no one here knows what power congress has....the constitution lays it out so simply that even uneducated people in the late 1700's could understand it.

Oh? And what power is that?

To turn the presumption of innocence on its head? The power to impeach a president based on charges for crimes that never occurred?

I always enjoy it when leftists talk about the constitution as if they give a # about that document at all.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

To this point only 4 kids have died at the border, so no he isn't as bad as hitler.

What do those kids have to do with Donald Trump?

Did he personally kill those kids? What bull# are you trying to pass off as fact now?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
Yes, they have the power to impeach. Why haven't they started the proceedings yet? I guess the whole needing evidence thing? High crimes and misdemeanors isn't exactly simple or well-defined though from what I understand.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

The President WANTS the House to begin impeachment proceedings against one of America's most successful Presidents.

Maybe... maybe not. Whatever Trump wants or intends, I have no doubt he has ulterior motives that benefit him and not necessarily the people.

Amish is doing the President a favor.

Again, maybe... maybe not. And again, for all I know, Amash is just part of a greater plan -- whether he knows it or not.

On the other hand, Mitt Romney disagrees with Amish.

www.foxnews.com...

I thought for sure Romney would come out in favor of impeachment. Maybe he still will. Fingers crossed.

I'm not sure what to make of Romney right now.... we'll see!

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

CLOWN WORLD VISION ACTIVATE!

yep everything still looks exactly the same honk honk!

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SickSalvation84

I PROMISE YOU! I AM NOT BEING BLACKMAILED!

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Republicans have always been complaining about Amash. He isn't really a Republican and admits that himself. He has always admitted he is a liberterian with a lower case (l). He does vote 60-70% of the time with Repubs.

The third district in Michigan seems to like him since they keep re-electing him. His district is more middle of the road and becoming high risk to flip democrat as cities like grand rapids expand with transplanted democrats who ran away from the troubled big cities in search of their lost visions of utopia.

Republicans may dislike him, but they accept the reality that without him the 3rd district would fall to the Dems and they would lose 100% voting power. It is what it is. One thing that can be said, he has seemed to have stayed true with his liberterian views in voting and that is commendable...even if I don't agree with him most of the time.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join