It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Arnie still looks extremely buff and I wouldn't mess with him- I'm super-scrawny by comparison and have trouble lifting my own eyelids.
Not sure why someone would want to mess with the Terminator, my only question is: Will he be back? I guess I do have another question, what the hell is a "skipping contest"? I used to skip class frequently, but I didn't know there were contests being held for such things!

BBC SOURCE ARTICLE

The 71-year-old former California governor was interacting with fans during a skipping competition at his Arnold Classic Africa sporting event when a man drop-kicked him from behind. The attacker is seen being restrained following the incident. Schwarzenegger thanked fans on Twitter for their concern, but insisted there was "nothing to worry about".

The video footage, shared widely on social media, shows Schwarzenegger posing for photos and filming at the Johannesburg event on Saturday when the man attacks him with a flying kick. The Terminator star stumbles forward after the kick, while the attacker falls to the ground, where he is immediately restrained by a security guard. The man was later handed over to police officers, event officials said. Schwarzenegger tweeted to his more than four million followers: "I thought I was just jostled by the crowd, which happens a lot. I only realised I was kicked when I saw the video like all of you."

edit on 5182019 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Why the hell would anyone do that? The guy is there trying to help people and some random asshole just attacks him from behind.

That was a serious coward POS.
edit on 2019/5/18 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
At least he took it like the champ he is. A smaller person would have been moved a lot more. He is still a tree at his age.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Why the feck would someone do that lol

Very poor life decision....

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well to be honest I am not surprised with the logic being used by many today. Arnold was a Republican, which automatically makes him a Nazi. He deserved it!

Now I don't believe a damn thing I just typed out there, but how many brain washed idiots do you think are out there that would have typed or agreed with what I just said????

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Why the hell would anyone do that? The guy is there trying to help people and some random asshole just attacks him from behind.
That was a serious coward POS.

The guy was sent by Skynet.

Tan, tan, ta, ta, tan, tan, ta, ta......

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What a scumbag, you gonna do something, you do it head on, unless you're a coward. But you know, that's south africa, land of the anc terrorists, corrupt idiot marxists and a whole s%:tload of stupid.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/18.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The guy was obviously trying to #trend

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Why the feck would someone do that lol

Very poor life decision....

Jealousy? I think he covets his neighbor's goods.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I hope the guy who kicked him in the back gets thrown in jail for six months, then has to pay court costs and fines that will keep him broke for years. There was no reason that person should have done that. I heard yelling in a video after he kicked him, I wonder what was being yelled and by who?

Arnold is one of three male movie stars I wouldn't mind meeting, him, Harrison Ford, and Jacky Chan would be ones I would like to meet, but of course, that never will happen. I heard those three are decent. Maybe the Fonz too, I knew his uncle.
edit on 18-5-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
John connor?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
he did it because
"I drop kicked Arnold Schwarzenegger"

Even if it was from behind, and Arnold barely noticed.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Heel be back

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It doesn’t matter if wrestling is fake: That was a heel move!

(I think this joke has more soul/kick than the former.)
edit on 5/18/2019 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Kyle Reese tried to stop to the Terminator...and failed.

The dude tried to be a mortal Kombat character...and failed.

I could go on, but it's just too funny. I've said it before I love idiots, arnie is in pretty good shape for his age, and the dude that assaulted him must of had a brain explosion, I admit I've done stupid things, but trying to missile kick a former bodybuilder will never be on my resume.

This is one of the pro's of social media, if you screw up the world will know.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
lulz your weak azz surprise attack on a 71 yr old failed.

What a pos.

Will he blend?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yeah I was about to say something similar - Arny represents white male privilege.

Not content with having power, people of colour are eating their own in Africa.

More than likely however he probably did it for his 5 minutes of fame or to become the next youboob sensation.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Sorry Africa,

It is not your fault you only got some leftover neanderthal genes,

It kinda spoiled on the way there.

Better luck next time i guess.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Just another mentally ill person. No more, no less.

Lord knows every country has them, and as a celebrity you are targeted, but his security team needs a kick in the pants.

Respect to Arnie for playing the situation down, but it must have been quite a scare.

The attacker was yelling something about wanting a Lamborghini.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
He says something like "I'm the rapper [redacted]! Help me! I need a Lamborghini!"

Yes. That is all you need to attack someone today. Need for fame.

Could this person *please* be banned from EVERY social media forever?!

<<   2 >>

join