It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ability to percieve may be non-dimensional, and thus have nothing to do with energy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
All thoughts and emotions manifest in the brain as electrical impulses, energy.
Energy glows, glowing is light.

All spoken words have sound, sound vibrates, vibration is energy, energy glows, glowing is light.

All we see is light, all we hear is vibration translated into electrical signals, which is energy, which glows, glowing gives off light.

Could perception be as described in the Ein Sof, here from wiki of all sites - "Ein Sof, or Eyn Sof (/eɪn sɒf/, Hebrew: אין סוף), in Kabbalah, is understood as God prior to any self-manifestation in the production of any spiritual realm, probably derived from Solomon ibn Gabirol's (c. 1021 – c. 1070) term, "the Endless One" (she-en lo tiklah). Ein Sof may be translated as "unending", "(there is) no end", or infinity.[1]"

And somehow the created became corrupt, highjacked everything, and created the human form as well as the reproduction system.

On the subject of this creation, some religions hints at this being created by language. Check out this image from the Meru Foundation - www.meru.org...

One shape creating all hebrew letters when manipulated in 3 dimensions, percieved as a 2d image, and on top of that, being the outline of a torus.

Every magnet creates some form of torus as seen here -

www.youtube.com...

So how could this work? Well, if we take a look at the tree of life, also from Kabbalah -
1.bp.blogspot.com...

We find IX XI or 9 11. If you take 9 11s and arrange them as 9 1s times 9 1s, we get all numbers 12345678987654321. 9 1s can also be arranged as 3 111s. on 911 there is 111 days left to the end of the year. 111 divided 3 times is 37 - If you divide 12345678987654321 with 37 you get 333666999666333. Which ties into vortex math.

If you imagine that the centerpoint of a torus, with no hole i the middle, to be a white hole on one end and a black on the other.
Information such as accepted thoughts and ideas enter into nothing, and is then expelled thought the white whole as the potential imagined, closely to the believed based on the various inputs. And on goes the circle in one now within this torus shaped 3d illusion.

So this could lead to a slow goodbye to judging others and self, and becoming more as a friendly animal, or let's call it a well balanced human being, whom has already been programmed with certain sensory preferences. I would say, this could be considering the moment vs thinking about the moment, and the future, and the past - with a preprogrammed approach.

I will do my best to answer any questions, I am aware that the idea of white holes are not accepted science. Nit-picking is fine, all is fine, but a pleasent tone would be nice.
edit on 18-5-2019 by modeselektor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Similar ideas have been suggested by Itzhak Bentov

If you have never heard of him I suggest you check it out

edit on 18-5-2019 by njord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: njord

Fascinating character, hooking his brain up so that he could study the brain wave patterns. Never heard of him before, Alan Watts I know of.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: modeselektor

If as you claim, all magnets create some form of torus, what shape Gaussian field does a magnetic monopole create? Btw, it has been known for quite some time, pre 90's, that the visual representation of a black hole would look like a flattened donut. Primarily because of the accretion disk. That does not mean the mattee or Gaussian field is in the shape of a torus as all we are seeing are primarily energetic photons and xrays, in some cases gamma Ray's during burps.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

From wiki - "hypothetical elementary particle that is an isolated magnet with only one magnetic pole" but I imagine it would radiate outwards in a circle.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Fascinating indeed. The CIA certainly found his work interesting, so who knows maybe he was onto something.

This is taken from their report:

"In such a model, time is observed to be a measure of the change which occurs as energy evolves into new, more complex forms as it progresses along the distance from the white hole side of the nucleus, around the shell of this “cosmic egg” until it enters the black hole. In other words, as energy — expelled from infinity and confined within limits by the conscious of the Absolute — achieves form and motion following ejection from the white hole at the top of the egg, time begins as a measure of the cadence of this evolutionary movement as “reality” goes around the shell of the egg on its journey to the black hole at the far end."

"Since consciousness exists quite apart from and outside of reality, beyond the bounds of time-space, it, like the Absolute, has neither beginning nor end. Reality has both a beginning and an end because it is bounded within time-space, but the fundamental quantum of energy and its associated consciousness is eternal. When reality ends, its constituent energy simply returns to infinity in the Absolute."

medium.com...
edit on 18-5-2019 by njord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The ability to percieve may be non-dimensional, and thus have nothing to do with energy.

Perception IS non-dimensional
Perception has no length , depth , height , or time.
All time happened simultaneously . It is our "perception" that marks the passing .

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: modeselektor

From wiki - "hypothetical elementary particle that is an isolated magnet with only one magnetic pole" but I imagine it would radiate outwards in a circle.

As a Grad Assistant, I use to teach a lab for Physical Science, the beginner lab for beginning College Students.

Take a small compass and place it near a bar magnet (they have a N and S pole for people who haven't played with one).
Put a pen or pencil mark on the spot the compass is pointing. Do this for 30 or 40 locations and connect the dots to see the shape of the magnetic field.

It will be like a figure 8 with the lines meeting in the middle and a circular arch in concentric formation around each pole.

Very interesting IMO to aid us in seeing where the energy field of the magnet is and what to expect at certain points on the bar magnet. Magnets do work while sitting still. Fascinating to define the field yourself.
edit on 18-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: modeselektor

First, they aren't hypothetical and haven't been since 1993, and second, it's a flat field, the field lines do not create a torus.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I used a pair of sintered cobalt monopolies I designed and built for temporal proxy and communications experiments while developing a process to detect and measure gravity waves by measuring the differences between absolute and relative temporal frames of reference. Weird stuff, but the nrc always gave me the weird projects :-)

I know a "little" about creating null spaces, monopolies and their field characteristics since I'd played with them quite a bit in the 90's. I also made the first adiabatic reactor for bec research in 91/92, another nrc research program. What I find highly interesting is the ability of artificially created static monopolies to communicate with a dynamic magnetic reactor, spinning a field at about 1.2C, through a tunneling process normally reserved under ER and EPR solutions. Maybe one day I'll get the time and funding to finish my experiments and analysis.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Adiabatic reactor, have to read up on that one.

Null spaces, would that be where the Positive Pole and Negative pole have no affect?

Null of course means nothing and I have to decide why data is null to report it properly. Which is not the same thing as a null space.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes, so, what are you, we, really. The thoughts, or the perception? Consider an AI character in a game, is it the character/coding, or is it really the processing unit?

I will say bi-polar magnets create a torus then, I can no longer edit original post. And flat or not, a mono-pole magnet does radiate outwards in circular patterns. I never claimed that mono-pole magnets create a torus, but magnets in the traditional understanding and sense. Mono-pole seem to be quite elusive from what I can read.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: njord

Very cool, and pretty much the same as I imagine. I will add that core believes based on various inputs from the white hole, then enters into the black, into the core of perception, which then influences what is output by the white hole, as the circle continues.

Also, the cone shapes going up or down from the center of the white and black hole, with the torus shape surrounding it, may be "heaven" and "hell" outside the rules of the 3d illusion, but still energy fields.

If the "gods" or conjures reside there, then they can imprint thoughts or data into the 3d field, from the white hole cone leaning up against the wall of the torus. As far as I understand, the reverse is true for the black hole, anything that enters, ends up as data spread out across the surface of the black hole.
edit on 19-5-2019 by modeselektor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Null spaces, would that be where the Positive Pole and Negative pole have no affect?

Null of course means nothing and I have to decide why data is null to report it properly. Which is not the same thing as a null space.

Ah now I see why I didn't remember. That was taught in Physical Chem and as you can tell is more Physics than Chemistry. That was the toughest Chemistry class for me and my peers over even Organic Chemistry. Which is a real bear used to make one decide if they want to be studying Chemistry or even if they can become a Dr. Organic is a make A's or forget Med School class. We barely had a Physic's department other than electronic oriented detection of waves or such. So, there wasn't that brain trust at the Student lounge OR the beer Lounge.

edit on 19-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

A thought i can not get away from.

3d images reflected from 2d surfaces.

I know that flat earth does not work, but still makes me think about such concepts.
edit on 19-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Ultimately the shape of earth doesn't matter, the same if trump is part of the cabal, and everything with the q etc. is just an act being played out, it doesn't really matter. It's just a story. I will also add, that I am not advocating stopping thinking or suppressing emotions, merely observing them from the perspective that what perceives could be the ein sof which exits beyond this, and arranges the torus based on what it believes within the current frames of reference.

Returning to the shape of earth, from what I have seen from private high altitude balloons, and the red bull felix jump from space without the fish eye effect, then earth is either much much larger than what we are told, or it's a flat plane.

From my research none of the 2 models really work too well in all aspects, and this is something so out of reach to even begin to really assure yourself off, when the world seems to function as it does. The same with Q being an act, or Trump really saving this illusion from a horrific fate, or much more horrific fate. Only the progression of what we call time will tell.
edit on 19-5-2019 by modeselektor because: added philosophical ending

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

An adiabatic reactor is used to reach theoretically absolute zero. Even close to A zero, particles begin to merge and become entangled which can lead to an increase in communications probabilities with non-local sources and/or the potential to create a micro-singularity (at field edge speeds above 1.26C). A good unit for testing Bell's theorem or "spooky action at a distance." It's a nice toy, I was given run of the university's machine shop in conjunction with the nrc to create the unit. Weighs about 200lbs and fits on a desktop. It was my main arguing point with michio kaku in the 90's as a better way to analyse and deconstruct particle systems. The program was shut down in 94/95 as it was becoming too dangerous, we we close to creating a singularity within the magnetic vortex. The rule is "God abhors a naked singularity" and that is why the are "clothed" in gravity :-)

Null spaces, the interior of a sphere. Plot every virtual point within a sphere and you'll see it is cancelled out by every other point within the sphere. I used cobalt with a copper foil Faraday cage. My test units are about 1.5"in interior diameter. Open field strength is about 8200 Gauss.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Just wish i would have more knowledge about this subject, as it is very interesting,

My previous post was just an observation of mine, and i have no scientific reference to it, just my meatball.

Still thanks for the interesting read.

Oh, and to clarify, i have not seen the earth as flat. But various objects and organisms have fooled me in the past.
edit on 19-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Reminds me of Sophia from Gnostics who seperated from Logos/Heavens (much like Athena an Zeus) and whose actions led to Adam an Eve to her end game of connecting the material verse back to the divine through her said wisdom an knowledge. Instead of knowledge being a form of light, hers has something to do with it being a form of light leading to knowledge.

Almost like which came first, the chicken or the egg, or Alpha an Omega chasing it tail like Ouroboros till the end of time.

Dimensions are just measurements of spaces, shapes or forms and maybe even time. Maybe the universe is a just a giant black hole made by a bunch of seamlessly connected black holes, made up of some great sea of something like electron, gravitrons or some great sea of yeast or crap.

edit on 19-5-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

There's more here - illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com... here is my own blog, that I started after slowly beginning to grasp/accept this - r3v3s.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

join