It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism, and Secret Societies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
(re-post for discussion)
Skadi, go to Africa. Do us all a favor.

And have sex while you are over there. I guarantee it will be no different than sex in North America!

I mean, you have AGAIN treated that African people as superstitious, ignorant, and REASON to continue to behave how YOU have described them.

Well, did you ever think what you would think if over a period of 15 years, someone told you your entire country of healthy young women and men were actually DISEASED although showing no sign of disease?

"Weishaupt's talking about giving married women the same kind of freedom that the prostitutes/mistresses had"
Ah, you mean women should also start to have multiple partners... Well, this is very clear in modern society.

And by doing the Illuminati's bidding, in terms of social structure, you DO mean the destruction of the family unit, do you not? For it is one unit in society that should be secure, and yet in modern society, no bond is less secure...

Mission accomplished. Women have been made to believe that if you make yourself faithful to a man, and he knows it, he will take advantage of you.

Excuse me, but how does this do anything but instill distrust in the opposite sex? We are to consider the Sexes either the same (both sexes desire infidelity), or that there is something unnatural about exclusive MUTUAL (nothing forced falls into the category) relationships,

that women must use the threat of being unfaithful to keep their man faithful, in effect.

The possibility MUST exist (to attract other men, or she will have lost 'power), or the woman is just subjugating herself... Right... Nothing to do with men also wanting stability, or wanting to be Fathers, no, women don't chose a husband based on those things...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join