It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've got an idea lets kill everybody on planet with a virus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Disclaimer no I'm not talking about terrorism.

What if the ruling elite decided that they wanted to get rid of everybody. They could create a virus to wipe out the entire globe and only they have the vaccine. Say 500 of the richest people join together to wipe out everyone but themselves. They have enough vaccinations on hand to save who every they want to keep as slaves.

That's kind of scary thought think it could be done?
edit on 18-5-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

500 psychopaths wont be able to get along.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

What would be the point?

You can't be rich and powerful, if everyone else is too, if there is no one to wield your power over.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Maybe it could be done but why?

A few slaves wouldn't be able to keep the lights on or the sewage system going down, are they just going to hunker down like medieval royalty. Too many slaves and there is sure to be a rebellion and with a gun to the head of the dumbarse royalty while being tortured do you think they will keep the secret of the cure?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Seen this? Was awesome.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

It would be a bad idea , how would they stay as the ruling elite without worker ants to rule over and feed off ?

They would no longer be the ruling elite they'd just be survivors.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome

What if the ruling elite decided that they wanted to get rid of everybody. They could create a virus to wipe out the entire globe and only they have the vaccine. Say 500 of the richest people join together to wipe out everyone but themselves. They have enough vaccinations on hand to save who every they want to keep as slaves.

What then ?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

What if the ruling elite decided that they wanted to get rid of everybody. They could create a virus to wipe out the entire globe and only they have the vaccine.

They already have. It's called money.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

If the ruling class killed off all people, even me. . . then I wouldn't have to make a car payment.

So it's a "win" for me!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
There's already a virus plaguing the earth.

Humans.

There's no cure for it but it will eventually kill itself off.

edit on 18-5-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I can honestly say we would never do that, we need you Sheeple Sandwiches around to assist us in our day to day stuff like helping us put on our $700 designer jeans.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

With the advent of robots and other technology the amount of human cannon fodder on this planet will inevitably be decreased significantly. It's just logical, everyone knows the path we're on is not sustainable. Will the earth be viable long enough for the plan to remain here, or will they plan on moving from this rock without us? I'd say they will both be part of the plan the short game will be reduction of people and the long game will be relocation.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

LMAO. You owe me a keyboard! Wish I didn’t put sugar in my coffee right about now.....

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think something like this is going to happen once the proper living conditions are all set up and resources are figured out, then there is no need for the worker ant, you know what happens to drones when winter comes?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: gortex

I think something like this is going to happen once the proper living conditions are all set up and resources are figured out, then there is no need for the worker ant, you know what happens to drones when winter comes?

Theres always a need for a worker ant

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome

No, just make it so humans cannot breed. No more genetic reproduction. We'll be out in less than 100 years, and not a single person need be killed.

Leth turn eeryone happy !!

O no 'e Di'nt !!!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

500 psychopaths wont be able to get along.

Sure they will, this is how the Hunger Games started.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

What would be the point?

You can't be rich and powerful, if everyone else is too, if there is no one to wield your power over.

Coh... Why do you think they're working on clones and AI so hard for.

Rich old men, sitting in large leather chairs in bookshelf laden lounges, smoking cigars and quaffing snifters of Brandy, need their young boy servants to be perfect, you know..

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Did you read Clancy's Rainbow Six? This is not a new story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join