It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrians Far-Right-Party is going down

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Bad news for the european right-wing movement. Heinz-Christian Strache, Austria's vice chancellor and leader of the far-right Freedom Party (FPO), has been filmed apparently discussing state contracts to an individual posing as a representative of a Russian oligarch in return for political backing. Now it looks for new elections. Chancellor Kurz is holding a press conference in the coming hours. A thriller!

www.spiegel.de...
www.politico.eu...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
As long as the genocidal Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan is still in effect, there will always be a far right to oppose it.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
As long as the genocidal Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan is still in effect, there will always be a far right to oppose it.

Its not. It never was. Its a manifesto from i don't know somewhere in the 20s. it has nothing to do with islam nor with a genocid.
edit on 18-5-2019 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

this is the guy Sebastian Kurz that will turn away the Muslim invasion, will sweep away the Brussels thugs that run the unelected fat-cats in the EU machine

Brussels in Belgium is considered the de facto capital of the European Union, having a long history of hosting the institutions of the European Union within its European Quarter. The EU has no official capital, and no plans to declare one, but Brussels hosts the official seats of the European Commission, Council of the European Union, and European Council, as well as a seat of the European Parliament.

edit on th31155817393918052019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

this is the guy Sebastian Kurz that will turn away the Muslim invasion, will sweep away the Brussels thugs that run the unelected fat-cats in the EU machine

Brussels in Belgium is considered the de facto capital of the European Union, having a long history of hosting the institutions of the European Union within its European Quarter. The EU has no official capital, and no plans to declare one, but Brussels hosts the official seats of the European Commission, Council of the European Union, and European Council, as well as a seat of the European Parliament.

wich invasion? 6% of germans are muslims. you know what? they are no monsters just ordinary people like you and me. i don't talk about radical islamists, these folks are evil.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
“I don’t talk about radical Islamist, these folks are evil”

And is this one statement is the problem, you don’t want to talk about it. Look at France, England, Sweden, etc. eat. Seems to me a whole lot of “good Muslim folk” are pretty radical. Hiding your head in the sand won’t save you azz

edit on 5 181018 1919 by WUNK22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Naughty naughty , disgraced Vice-Chancellor Heinz-Christian Strache has resigned.

Austria's Vice-Chancellor Heinz-Christian Strache has resigned a day after secret video footage mired him in a corruption scandal.

Mr Strache said that transport minister Norbert Hofer will replace him.

He said that his actions had been "stupid" and "irresponsible" and was leaving to avoid further damage to the government.

Mr Strache claimed he was the "victim of a targeted political attack" that had used illegal means.

Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz of the centre-right People's Party was also due to give a statement on Saturday.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Own your corruption Strache , be a man not a weasel.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Its not. It never was. Its a manifesto from i don't know somewhere in the 20s. it has nothing to do with islam nor with a genocid.

That's not what the moron was getting at. They really believe the EU is meddling with some white genocide Bollocks, which is why you'll be lectured on Cultural Marxism soon. Just wait for it.

Don't mind the oligarch cretins and their efforts to orbanize the fck out of us for the sake of the same old, self-serving corruption.

The Habsburgers Nothingburger. Nothing to see here. Really!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I don’t know what’s worse, his blatant corruption or the deceitful conniving of his political enemies. Both are scum.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
“I don’t talk about radical Islamist, these folks are evil”

And is this one statement is the problem, you don’t want to talk about it. Look at France, England, Sweden, etc. eat. Seems to me a whole lot of “good Muslim folk” are pretty radical. Hiding your head in the sand won’t save you azz

i do talk about. i have muslim friends and in these times there is no way not to talk about radical islam. what to do? stop bombing countries and killing innocent people, because war is creating refugees and terrorists, stop spreading lies and hate, keep talking. and stand strong for our western values. its a complex topic and its hard to argue in english. there is a problem with islamists around the world, for sure. the same with far-right-extremists or other radical groups.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Must be nice living in a fairy tale. But I digress. Sad the left will now grab hold and help sink Australia.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Seems that many of european far right politicians have close ties with Russia.
Funny how these european far right wingers are patriots and tell you how they are fighting for national interests.... until there is money involved.
These guys would sell their own mother for $ and claim that they are doing it to protect you and the nations sovereignty.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus

Must be nice living in a fairy tale. But I digress. Sad the left will now grab hold and help sink Australia.

You're so enlightened that you don't even know what country this thread is about.

#woke

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

Finally! The pro-corruption, anti-antifa Q-tip crowd has arrived. Awesome!

It's a good thing we have a bunch of useless idiots around to learn what the MICes want us to believe exactly. Care to expand on the fairy-tale aspect?

Austria. Also known as "the other" Australia.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

wich invasion? 6% of germans are muslims. you know what? they are no monsters just ordinary people like you and me. i don't talk about radical islamists, these folks are evil.

Well..... 15% of Muslims are radicalized, meaning the kind that will assist in or start terror attacks. This is a known fact and this level of radicalization has been confirmed over the last 70+ years. It's one of the reasons there are laws still on the books in the US banning Islam in politics (but the idiot dems sidestepped that). So, let's say there are about 12 million Muslims in Europe, mmmkay? 15% is about 1.8 million radical nut bars. Now let's say 90% of those crazies are enablers and helpers, but only 10% are planners, suicide bombers and bomb makers, mmmkay? That would mean you basically have an army of 180,000 psycho suicide bombers in Europe right ef'ing now to deal with.

You ignore the realities of crazy fanatics at your own and everyone else's peril.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/18.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Those damn Austrians and their Kangaroo Courts......

Like a Boomerang, they keep coming back.

Give me good ol Edelweiss, like we have in Australia!!.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is what happens when you elect children.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

What you believe is not important. It is what the "elites" believe that effects us all. They believe it's a sound plan and are acting on it. They give each other medals and cash for a job well done. See Coudenhove-Kalergi prize and the Charlemagne prize and who has received them recently. (Merkel, the Anti-Pope)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Well..... 15% of Muslims are radicalized, meaning the kind that will assist in or start terror attacks. This is a known fact and this level of radicalization has been confirmed over the last 70+ years. It's one of the reasons there are laws still on the books in the US banning Islam in politics (but the idiot dems sidestepped that). So, let's say there are about 12 million Muslims in Europe, mmmkay? 15% is about 1.8 million radical nut bars. Now let's say 90% of those crazies are enablers and helpers, but only 10% are planners, suicide bombers and bomb makers, mmmkay? That would mean you basically have an army of 180,000 psycho suicide bombers in Europe right ef'ing now to deal with.

You ignore the realities of crazy fanatics at your own and everyone else's peril.

Cheers - Dave

hello have you not heard the recent research? I hear the latest numbers every day be it on the news, the internet, or the most trustworthy source of information, albeit also the most targeted group of people in history who know true oppression and struggle like nobody else could ever understand...yes, teenage to 30 year old white upper middle class suburbanites and college students....

what have they found out?

their studies show that white patriotic males are the largest, most dangerous, and violent demographic in western nations and they are responsible for 97% of the violent crime and homicide except for in the US where they are responsible for 99% with .09% of violence and murder done by cops and 0.01% being frame jobs of people of color.

the biggest threat to democracy and world peace is the terrorist, or the Christian cis white right winger. your acting as if the fact 60 churches in France were set on fire just last month and thousands of statues and paintings crushed or destroyed is alarming or as if it's an invasion just because in a mere 20 years the Muslim population of France is set any day now to hit 51% and counting becoming the majority population of what was once in a constant fight with Spain over who was truly the world's most Christian nation.

the ones with the nasty secret agenda are all those beret and black and white striped shirt wearing Frenchmen who say "uhh Hohhhh hohhhhh!"

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Except that we're in a thread that exposes cray cray fanatics for the corrupt scumbags they are, of course.

Well..... 15% of Muslims are radicalized,

Are they? Appr. 99% of the ATS members are radicalized morons, but at least I could provide some data for the number I just made up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join