It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: WUNK22

These people voted in their country for dictators....

I don't think you get what a dictator is? They usually seize power.

I thought a dictator was simply a totalitarian rule by oneautoneauhority figure and a tyrant or usurper is what you call a person who took power or is exploiting an absent rulers power...hmm...maybe NBi have sounded dumb all my life tho

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Bloodworth

225,000 non English speaking, 6th grade level education, unvaccinated people are being trickled across the country.

How much research have you done on this. From your Breitbart reference:

Over the last eight days, the 9,000 border crossers and illegal aliens released into the U.S. were mostly dropped off in El Paso, Texas — a community that absorbed 5,000 nationals in the last week, alone. Additionally, 1,900 of the nationals were dropped off in San Antonio, Texas, as well as 1,600 released in Phoenix, Arizona, and 500 released in San Diego, California. Since December 21, 2018, the Trump administration has released 177,600 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the U.S. — the majority have been dropped off in San Antonio, where 69,200 have been released, and El Paso, where 61,500 have been released.

From your Globe/Mail citation:

The U.S. Border Patrol said Friday that it would fly hundreds of migrant families from south Texas to San Diego for processing and that it was considering flights to Detroit, Miami and Buffalo, New York.

So........to be in keeping with the title of your article: "Coming soon to a neighborhood near you......." the reader would need live in:
El Paso-----Population 834,000
San Antonio------Population 1.5 Million
San Diego------3.54 Million per whole county
Detroit----------677,000
Miami-----------2.5 Million
Buffalo.--------for the "statistical area around Buffalo....Population is 1.216 Million

What percentage of the US population lives in those cities?

I don't see my neighborhood being affected; and I live 120 miles west of San Antonio.

Well as you pointed out, the title says a neighborhood NEAR you... not YOUR neighborhood. And considering the vastness of the United States I'd say 120 miles is pretty near.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Actually, coming to a neighborhood away from the Rich Liberals.

I say the .gov purchases some land in the rich liberal neighborhoods of Seattle, Denver, Chicago, NYC and San Francisco, and put up some migrant shelters in the rich liberal strongholds.

See how they like the increased taxes and related issues that happen in their schools and hospitals.

edit on 18-5-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

edit on 18-5-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
It’s the insane plan of the left, all for votes and power. These people voted in their country for dictators and idiots, when they settle here they’ll do the same and reck America just like they did in their shlthole country. Good buy painters and contractors jobs, they don’t us insurance or permits, an American can’t compete. In the north east this is already a huge problem.

Been there, done that and seen enough of it to know better. Most of America is oblivious to the long term impact irresponsible immigration has on communities. They're going to find out quickly though, I and many others certainly did.

If you think your kids were being dumb downed before....just wait. Test scores will be lowered in order to continue receiving state and federal funding. You’ll learn all about ELL and teacher shortages, as well as watching other school and community resources being sucked down the drain and yep, your crime rates are going to go up too. May sound racist to some but it’s fact. I’ve seen it play out in more than one state and within many communities.
edit on 18-5-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

People migrated to America long before you and I were even probable. Escaping persecution from the crown et AL. They weren't brown, but white and 400 years earlier...

You are correct. SO, have you asked the native population that was here at the time how it negatively affected them? How did that unfettered influx of white people from Europe work out for them, good or bad?

Seriously, if you are going to try using an historic analogy, try to use the entire analogy to it's conclusion. You may learn not to use a half-truth or story to prove a point.

edit on 5/18/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: TonyS

225,000 non English speaking, 6th grade level education, unvaccinated people are being trickled across the country.

How much research have you done on this. From your Breitbart reference:

Over the last eight days, the 9,000 border crossers and illegal aliens released into the U.S. were mostly dropped off in El Paso, Texas — a community that absorbed 5,000 nationals in the last week, alone. Additionally, 1,900 of the nationals were dropped off in San Antonio, Texas, as well as 1,600 released in Phoenix, Arizona, and 500 released in San Diego, California. Since December 21, 2018, the Trump administration has released 177,600 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the U.S. — the majority have been dropped off in San Antonio, where 69,200 have been released, and El Paso, where 61,500 have been released.

From your Globe/Mail citation:

The U.S. Border Patrol said Friday that it would fly hundreds of migrant families from south Texas to San Diego for processing and that it was considering flights to Detroit, Miami and Buffalo, New York.

So........to be in keeping with the title of your article: "Coming soon to a neighborhood near you......." the reader would need live in:
El Paso-----Population 834,000
San Antonio------Population 1.5 Million
San Diego------3.54 Million per whole county
Detroit----------677,000
Miami-----------2.5 Million
Buffalo.--------for the "statistical area around Buffalo....Population is 1.216 Million

What percentage of the US population lives in those cities?

I don't see my neighborhood being affected; and I live 120 miles west of San Antonio.

Well as you pointed out, the title says a neighborhood NEAR you... not YOUR neighborhood. And considering the vastness of the United States I'd say 120 miles is pretty near.

Lol

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

It’s the insane plan of the left, all for votes and power.

As opposed to, say, gerrymandering, voter disenfranchisement, purging, problems with voting systems and the number of machines in minority areas, and the like as one of the only means to win elections?

lol

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Trump is failing us if he lets this happen. Are there just too many backdoors for him to cover the bases? Are these backdoors all created with legal loopholes like the "amnesty" situation?

edit on 18-5-2019 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

What does the Center For Disease Control Say About This ? Health Hazards are More Destructive than Conventional Warfare . These Individuals MUST Be Quarantined Before being Let into the Country ! ...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Gothmog

Many local cities like Yuma Arizona have already declared a state of emergency due to packs of foreigners roaming the streets.

Where is Islam mentioned?? /smh.

Where is ‘race’ mentioned?

(post by MudKips removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

Trump is failing us if he lets this happen. Are there just too many backdoors for him to cover the bases? Are these backdoors all created with legal loopholes like the "amnesty" situation?

Trump is busy covering is own money laundering ass...

He isn't protecting people!

Why do you think he gives a #?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What does the Center For Disease Control Say About This ? Health Hazards are More Destructive than Conventional Warfare . These Individuals MUST Be Quarantined Before being Let into the Country ! ...

They say a few thousand American may get sick, but it's in the name of helping others.
Diseases eradicated years ago will come back.
Nothing to see here,...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
We figured out how you you would respond years ago...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-5-2019 by MudKips because: Yipes

(post by MudKips removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

The biggest legal loop hole is catch and release.
The details in there are extremely illogical and dangerous.

And the entire Visa system shows zero compentacy in rounding up and deporting expired ones.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

The biggest legal loop hole is catch and release.
The details in there are extremely illogical and dangerous.

And the entire Visa system shows zero compentacy in rounding up and deporting expired ones.

I think you're wrong.

Not hating people is cool.Z

Assuming that you need to hate people and give marching orders because you had a # life is bull#.

Good news is, even if you can find me, I have people on my side.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Because I don't hate people.

That's why.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join