It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The thing about masons and conspiracies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason
Thanks for the info.
How do you feel about the assassination of Lincoln that happened at 10:15pm on Good Friday 1865 at Fords Theater in Washington DC.?
It would appear that this assassination was deliberately aligned at actual time when Sirius was setting in that location.
Booth was alleged to be member of a secret society associated with the Confederate Government, i wonder what your thoughts are regarding aligning the stars to assassination?
His brother Edwin was a member of a New York Lodge and was outraged at his brothers action!
www.smithsonianmag.com...

edit on 23-5-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding link

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It is alleged that John Wilkes Booth was a member of the Knights of the Golden Circle, link below:-
knightsofthegoldencircle.webs.com...
They were formed on the 4th July 1854 in Lexington, Kentucky. Egyptian sunrise day marker was chosen, Sun rose with Alnilam, Belt of Orion on this day and location.

edit on 23-5-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: Astronomer62
The streets of Boise were aligned with the solstices: www.travelingtemplar.com...

Hi KSigMason,
As you like Hermetic philosophy, i thought you would be interested in how the "Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was consecrated on 1st March1888, it was a Sunrise day marker while Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris Star was aligned to Due North, Nadir or I.C. in London
The Isis-Urania Temple was at 17 Fitzroy Street in Central London.

edit on 24-5-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It would seem that The Golden Dawn chose a similar alignment to the Territory of Idaho, link below look for 1st March 1888:-
www.wiccazone.net...

edit on 24-5-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: Peeple

But nobody knows why you exist.

I believe I do.

Why do you have to believe in a supreme being?

To prove that you will believe, in fairy tales. To prove your mind is controllable.

When people talk about masons they include all secret brotherhoods in their definition. I guess they shouldn't.

As a class of people, they should. All secret societies are actually political action parties that work in the dark with no oversight, outside of the law.

You want only members with a spotless record and you strive to be good men, right?

They only want men with spotless records so that no lime light comes their way. But once inside, one is protected by the brotherhoods secrecy and power.

And what are you teaching your members? Like Hubbard, a mason he came up with Scientology, which allegedly started as a bet, did he learn the methods to break and exploit people from your club?
Don't forget the Jehovah Witnesses or the Church of Later day Saints.

Secret Societies in general are not part of what we consider being a human being. And the idea of a secret society is not accepted as normal in the open society. They, are the exception.

The whole concept of "Secret Societies" must have its genesis from a older, much older source. The Masons themselves admits it origins are lost to antiquity, but if you research that Antiquity you can find its source. It all depends on how you look at it. The world would be far better off if everyone pulled together, openly, rather than have secret agendas pulling everyone apart. But maybe, that is the only reason we have, Secret Societies. They are there, to keep, the world divided.

I had suspected for some time that a specific secret society was manipulating science in order not to reveal certain scientific data. It was finally confirmed after reading the following article.
They Cracked This 250-Year-Old Code, and Found a Secret Society Inside

You will find it a boring read about how the code was cracked, until that is, you persist to the following

These societies were the incubators of democracy, modern science, and ecumenical religion. They elected their own leaders and drew up constitutions to govern their operations. It wasn't an accident that Voltaire, George Washington, and Ben Franklin were all active members. And just like today's networked radicals, much of their power was wrapped up in their ability to stay anonymous and keep their communications secret.

And the above is why John F. Kennedy gave his speech to the American Newspaper Publishers Association, in an effort to enlighten the open society to the dark and nefarious activities of the "Secret Societies". Nicknamed the "Secret Society Speech".

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it

The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961

President Kennedy was the last President who recognized our form of Government was a Republic, not, a Democracy. Until of late, that is. Covert forces were converting our form of government from a Republic, to, a Democracy. One only has to watch the news to see that battle unfolding. The "Swamp" is filled with "Secret Societies".

But what of the genesis of the Secret Society Mindset, you might ask. It comes from the Cuneiform tablets where Enki(Royal) makes his decree that "The Secrets Of Heaven and Earth shall be withheld from mankind". And to be a member you must believe in the Lord God, Enki.

In as far as who controls science, well one only has to study the history of the "Royal Society" and what society they all belonged to. From NASA to the Royal Society, it is controlled by Freemasonry, or subsidiaries.

Now to what those secrets are that are withheld from mankind? Its really very simple, and very very basic. In fact, so simple, its below our ability to comprehend, only because the secret societies have taught us so, covertly.

And what do the 32d mason call themselves? "SUBLIME PRINCE OF THE ROYAL SECRET". All of the Secret Societies, are The keepers of the Royal Secret.

Is it a evil conspiracy to conceal certain scientific facts or observations? When it causes good men to kill each other over fabricated hatred. That is the most evil thing I can imagine....

I'm sure you have already seen this and disregarded it, as it proves your theory quite wrong, but for those who like facts, truth and junk like that, there is this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was written by an ATS member who has passed on.

And anyone who really wants to know what we masons keep secret, just has to ask, and we can get you a petition. The requirements to join, is a belief in a creator, and not be a criminal. Beyond that, we let folks like this join, so obviously our standards are not too rigid.

It's good to see you again ASE. I hope you are doing well.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
PDF
www.cia.gov...

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Beyond that, we let folks like this join, so obviously our standards are not too rigid.

If I knew he was in I never would have joined.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join