It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The thing about masons and conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
What that he is not a Templar? Or the ship part?

Both.

He's a Templar but it has nothing to do with the original Knight's Templars, there is no relation or connection. The ship part is pure fantasy.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry.

You're wrong.

I saw that Nicholas Cage movie.

#TruthBomb

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Was it the film where he overacts or the film where he really overacts?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I stand corrected.
www.secretsocietieswebsite.com...
Was an interesting read.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Was it the film where he overacts or the film where he really overacts?

The one where he rode a motorcycle for the devil and kissed some hot chick.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Okay, I thought you were referring to the one he did with Captain Scientology where they used that totally believable plotline of swapping faces.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Okay, I thought you were referring to the one he did with Captain Scientology where they used that totally believable plotline of swapping faces.

I never got into those Harry Potter films.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Tom Cruise was not in Face Off.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

And? How does that change the fact that Travolta is a Scientology nutbar too?

edit on 18-5-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Masonry, in all forms except the first three degrees which pike and many others have admitted are a fake facade, is and always was about one single thing. The secret of masonry which nobody ever knows even though every conspiracy ever traces right back to it...

The secret of the widows son.

In short, there are actually two species of what wecall interchangeably HUMAN

Must watch 00:00 to about 24:00 to understand
edit on 5/18/2019 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

But this is a bit strange, i wonder if this is fake?

Or just a birthday.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Brother, thank you for spelling it out so well. We still need to meet up irl sometime...we are not far apart.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

You figured it out! It's all about the space aliens.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
But this is a bit strange, i wonder if this is fake?

Old video. It certainly appears to be a Masonic lodge but it isn't an official function, nor can we tell if they're actually Masons, since no one is wearing an apron or jewels.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Some lodges can be rented, for happenings, maybe this explains it.

Still an entertaining clip.
edit on 18-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You seem to not realize many of us here are Mason's, some females belonging to the females faction-The Order of the Eastern Star.

Speculate all you want...but that's all it is

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I thought I was mostly asking questions.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This might be slightly off topic, but while there are some active masons in here I figured I’d ask...

How many masons are actually Christians ? Does masonry and Christianity work together?
I’m familiar with Albert Pikes (I think it was him?) quote about the “seething powers of Lucifer” so it seems incompatible, but I’m curious what y’all would say about that.

I’m just recently coming back around to Christianity, with an understanding that I had a lot of it wrong... it doesn’t have to be how the Baptist preachers I was raised with make it out to be.
edit on 18-5-2019 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

Masons are overrated. The only things that could ever said to be cool about them are all untrue.

I think it IS COOL of the Shriner's Hospital that for no charge their Dr's fixed my nieces feet for her when she was an infant so that she could lead a normal life.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

A majority of Masons are Christian. Next would be Jewish, and there is even a large amount of Muslim Masons. Others still belong or ascribe to other belief systems; it's not our point to dictate a particular religion one is to believe, but we maintain that any man petitioning a lodge is to have a belief in a supreme being. It's a requirement long held from the beginning of the fraternity, that we carry on to this day.

As far as appendant bodies ("sub groups") go, the only one that requires one to be a Christian is the Knights Templar.

Freemasonry itself, stems from Christianity, and during the times stone masons built the edifices and cathedrals throughout Europe and England, it was a requirement. The earliest writings that our tenets derive, are from the Regius Poem, which is estimated to date back to 1390. As far as compatibility goes, that is up to you to decide. Freemasonry is not a replacement for religion or church attendance, but is a fraternity, or brotherhood of men who believe in a supreme intelligence who will hold us accountable for our actions. Christianity doesn't have a copyright on that concept. In fact, it doesn't require a religion at all to come to that conclusion. Certainly, there are many superstitious zealots who claim that Freemasonry is the devils workshop. They are low-intelligence fanatics, and we don't want them, nor do we have time for them.

I'll return later to talk about Pike, but for now, I have to go pick my wife up from work, since my truck is in the shop.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join