It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abortion is Murder - Madness on the so called Christian Right

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN ARGUING FOR SEVERAL PAGES!!!

So, we agree that the fertilized egg, the embryo, the fetus, are a part of a woman's body until the point where it exits the woman's body. Upon exiting a woman's body a fetus becomes a person.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

We don't agree on anything. Your arguments have no bearing in any kind of logic.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

We don't agree on anything.

On that we agree.
We also agree that when a fertilized egg exits the woman, in whatever form, i.e. embryo or fetus, it is no longer part of her body.

Your arguments have no bearing in any kind of logic.

What arguments? I been spending my posts trying understand yours, those that assert that DNA magically makes what was a part of a woman's body, her eggs, suddenly not part of her body.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Read this post carefully:

WE DO NOT AGREE ON ANYTHING

At least pretend to understand that. You don't seem to understand much else, though, so I don't hold out much hope.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Well, now you're just being contrary. Surely you don't think that an aborted fetus or a newborn baby are still a part of a woman's body.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I don't care what you say any more. You don't seem to be able to respect anyone else's statements; yours get no respect from me. There is no argument you can make that I will even give consideration at this point.

Roe vs. Wade must go!

TheRedneck

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

There is no argument you can make that I will even give consideration at this point.

As if you ever did! Just to summarize, my arguments in this thread have, so far, been:
1) These anti-abortion bills are unconstitutional. SCOTUS has ruled that the unborn do not have the "right to life"
2) I don't think these new draconian anti-abortion laws present anything new, that might overturn Roe V Wade
3) It's immoral to force women to give birth to children that they don't want, because "you" disapprove of their sexual activity
4) The Bible teaches that life began/begins at 1st breath, and that the Bible is not pro-life
5) DNA doesn't have magical properties that make a woman's egg, (fertilized) suddenly not part of a woman's body anymore.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Believe what you want.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I don't see much in the way of arguments from you, just excuses.

You argue that it's immoral to force woman to give birth. The only thing forcing them to give birth is nature, millions of years of natural process and evolution.

I would say it's immoral to carry out a procedure on a woman that destroys an unborn child when this procedure is not carried out due to medical reasons.

Unless of course you think of pregnancy as some kind of disease or negative medical affliction.

In which case, go get sterilised and save us all the hassle of listening to your drivel.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

In which case, go get sterilised and save us all the hassle of listening to your drivel.

If you and all the other anti abortionist's followed your good advice we wouldn't

have a problem?

Solve the problem before the sperm is let loose so that an abortion becomes

unnecessary.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

The only thing forcing them to give birth is nature, millions of years of natural process and evolution.

Bullsnip! Besides the fact that nature provides abortifacients, nature keeps us naked, homeless and hungry. It's mankind's intellect to overcome nature that sets us apart from the animal kingdom, including medical advancements.

go get sterilized and save us all the hassle of listening to your drivel.

How unnatural!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I have children, who i love and cherish, because i can handle the consequences of my actions and face my responsibilities.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The only thing forcing them to give birth is nature, millions of years of natural process and evolution.

Bullsnip! Besides the fact that nature provides abortifacients, nature keeps us naked, homeless and hungry. It's mankind's intellect to overcome nature that sets us apart from the animal kingdom, including medical advancements.

go get sterilized and save us all the hassle of listening to your drivel.

How unnatural!

Killing our unborn children is natural?

Clothing, shelter and food are all necessary for survival as is pregnancy.

Abortion is the opposite of the propagation and advancement of our species. You realise you are the result of pregnancy yes and at some point you too resided within a womb? Was this necessary for your survival and a natural process?

Can i ask those making the pro-choice argument, have you at some point either had an abortion or made the decision with your partner to do so and now are trying to justify it to yourself?

I ask because clearly if you agree with abortion you are not creationists as anyone with any kind of moral compass would find the idea of unnecessary abortion abhorrent. Selfish, materialistic, narcissists who worship no-one but themselves no doubt.

Have you ever seen a late term abortion? If not, go have a look at some pictures online, if it doesn't make you physically sick then you must be mentally ill.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

If all pro lifers were sterilised and all pro choice had abortions our species dies.

Great logic.

Again, go look at a late term abortion. A mutilated tiny human being with a fully formed body and brain laying on a table bloody and lifeless simply because it was inconvenient to your lifestyle.

Murderous, heartless, soulless fools.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Killing our unborn children is natural?

Yep, as natural as survival of the fittest and the will to thrive.

Can i ask those making the pro-choice argument, have you at some point either had an abortion or made the decision with your partner to do so and now are trying to justify it to yourself?

We want to preserve the right for other's to be able to make choices right for them and their families.
edit on 1-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Wow, just incredible the level of ignorance exhibited in this thread.

I'm out, disgusted by everything you say, a childs life should be the most important thing in the world to all of us.

Creating another life is the greatest thing a human being can ever wish for.

How people can put so little value on human life is beyond me.

This shouldn't even be an argument.

Self righteous fools.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Someone has a popular post now running on ATS:

"Are humans as a species slowly going insane and heading for collapse?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

- I haven't read it, but judging from the so called
'pro-lfe' viewpoints expressed on this post, must agree - Human intelligence seems to be in reverse Evolution
- survival of the least fit and unwanted guaranteed whle the World is going to Hell around them.

I listen to the news everyday - And our great Conservative President is blaming Mexico for hoards of immigrants crossing
the US border - Hungry people and their children.

But you, you who are pro-life would never suggest they control their population better, won't even think of an abortion
for a woman who accidentally got pregnant would you?, Rape and incest, why not, your god will take care of them
won't he ?

Someone said religion had nothng to do with this post - Yes, when I started it it was a rant
- But truth be told the anti-aborition movement has been pushed an probably funded mainly by conservative
Catholics, and Fundamentalist right wing Christian groups. - Most everyone else tends to mine their own lives
and business.

So before the Southern Conservative Trump suppoting Christians pass more anti-abortion laws I want them to
consider two things

1. The poor and starving masses now envading the Southern border of the US.

and

7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: 8
“ ‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’”

- Matthew 15:7-9

edit on 2-6-2019 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

I agree with a lot of what you say there, just like a deck of cards it falls down at "when a woman gets accidentally pregnant". How do you accidentally get pregnant? There's many different forms of contraception, most of which are 99% effective.

It's not an accident, if you don't want a baby and fail to use contraception it's an irresponsible mistake.

accident: "an event that happens by chance or that is without apparent or deliberate cause."

It's not like the immaculate conception and it's apparent the cause, that would be unprotected sex.
edit on 2/6/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
MEN HAVE NEVER HAD REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join