It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

should ufos and aliens be top secret?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
no they shouldnt, the only thing that they should keep secret is any break thrus in the ability to mimic the aliens technology with earthly materials, that should never be shared because once our human adversaries steal that info or worse we give it to them theyll be threatening us with it on a routine basis like they do now, but the knowledge and acceptace of the presence of these ufos and aliens should not be hidden from the human race by our govt, the govt belongs to the people so the decision early on to keep this reality secret is no longer necessary, we must enlighten ourselves and the world to this reality no matter how difficult it can be to understand it all, i once said this subject isnt for everyone i was wrong i should have said lets not criticize each other to death, lets study and learn and teach the world about it so we then could develope policies and protocals in dealing with these advanced cultures together as a united human race, i thought maybe we can take the top ten cases put in a package and send it to media and govt officials, the more people we can reach the better

everything i talk about in this subject is pure sprculation because i and we dont know the factual truth, we dont have a need to know so we have no access to the historical records to this point i mean i wish i could be briefed on this subject so then i could tell you all but were still relying on the leak game then try to use dicernment and then produce our own historical record of this subject

this is just some speculitive mis mash of my thoughts about this subject, many different groups coming and going some live on earth or in it and under the oceans, probably a billion in their population, different level of ages and brain capability amongdt the groups, the ollder they are the more experience the more advance their physics and technology, energy, lasers, gravity manipulation amongst other things vvery important to them, is gravity under water? possibly make their own? theyre watching us especially the militaries, theyre listening as well it seems, they seem just as afraid of us as we are of them due to their running and hiding tatics but if they really wanted to could do alot of damage, we look like them in terms of head body arms legs etc., some of them humanoid but some very creature-oid why tho?

anyway been meaning to write these things down here but kinda lazy about it and theres a few other things but have to organize my thoughts better as you can tell, in this thread maybe discuss some of the best evidence we could use to make our ccase to the world on why we think theres something to this by the way i hope ttsa keeps giving us evidence to examine, dont give up now, lead the way

finally wanted to say rip mr stanton friedman and dont worry my friend well keep the fire to the feet of those noisy negativists for ya, god bless you sir

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
How could it be top secret if spacefaring folk decided to make themselves known in a very public fashion.

“should ufos and aliens be top secret?” is a straw man argument when it’s up to “aliens” if they announce themselves to the public.

So, two possibilities.

One, they choose to remain elusive.

Two, no extraterrestrial race has the ability to travel to earth.

In the absence of extraterrestrial radio chatter, I go with two.
edit on 17-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It would depend on who you ask. I personally have nothing to loose from full disclosure. Their is however a great power struggle between the profiteers...here and there. Minerals,Gold and the the control of our souls oh my.

If you consider the medical advancements an "advanced" race may hold..that may put a damper on this whole population control push...or it could work the exact opposite.
edit on 17-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

No.

Let the aliens murder us and put us out of our parasitic misery. Or let us forever mine oil for our alien overlords... I mean their space ships certainly cant function without petroleum...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
and archons above top secret

ie, they live!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artesia
and archons above top secret

ie, they live!

Pretty sure petroleum was involved in the making of your response...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
They should not be a top secret.

But, it's up to the extraterrestrial race or the so-called aliens to introduce themselves.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I used to be a diehard idealist on this subject.
"No, tell the public."

My opinion has changed over the years.

At this point, I would encourage the secrecy. I believe that hiding anything about this subject, may be in the best interest of everyone.
I think a more appropriate crusade to tackle, would be a very specific secret, not some general broad sense of "They're lying about something!!"

Screw that, you'll never get anywhere asking for all the chips at once.

My example for a better crusade here is this:
"I believe evidence of some form of life, microbial or otherwise, on the planet Mars, is currently being hidden. I am confident that any team involved with the Mars rover missions may be aware of this. Either someone needs to come forward, or disclosure of the findings need to be formally declared."

That is a much more specific scenario and demand than "Tell us about the UFO's! Tell us about aliens!"

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

They aren't. They are all over...we've no clue what we see

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

no they shouldnt, the only thing that they should keep secret is any break thrus in the ability to mimic the aliens technology with earthly materials, that should never be shared because once our human adversaries steal that info or worse we give it to them theyll be threatening us with it

As you point out, obviously it should not be a secret, so one must consider the reason(s) it is secret in the first place.
If you read ancient materials it suggests we were created as "Slaves" to mine gold. Recent debates suggest that may not be so, the material gold that is. More directly the writings suggest we were created to relieve the gods of their physical toils. So if a slave owner, or god, told you to do something, your going to argue?

Maybe "Gold" in meaning over time only means something of value, like for instance, useful technology. Of course if we knew we were slaves what would we do when "We" created a better "Pea Shooter" than even the gods had.

Our true gifts, are our very own "Creativity", That can be harvested without us even knowing it was.

lets study and learn and teach the world about it so we then could develope policies and protocals in dealing with these advanced cultures together as a united human race
Couldn't agree more, but...

As we can now see in the battles of the government, specifically in the U.S. Who, was the real hidden owners of that government. Over time I see that, starting with secret societies, and ending in a public political party they infiltrated and gained ownership via covert means. The playing field did not belong to us, are you suggesting it does now? As long as secret societies are allowed to exist, re infiltration will always be highly likely and probable.

Inventions for the greatest part are mistakes, accidents, or adaptations of what has already been discovered, with very few exceptions. In other words, we are a species that rely s heavily on "Inspirations". The, "Call it what you will", portal, third eye, divine gateway, to the divine brilliance of knowledge, was severed or shut down to us. We are left to do the best we can, with what we have. Tesla was one of the exceptions with his white light dreams. And we all know what happened with his work. Slipped out the back door.

Going back to secret societies, even the train of thought of a "Secret Society" must have a genesis to start it. Who or what is, what, was the inspiration for such a idea? Going again to the ancient writings and you have your answer. The ancient gods, demi gods. Where are they today? The same place, they were then, a secret society. I would suggest it was that original secret society that spawn our secret societies of today who covertly rule our world and systematically keep us ignorant of the truth.

What you propose is logically of grave importance, policies and protocols. But in that lays the greatest hurdle. And as you point out it is virtually impossible to devise these things when they are classified and we have nothing but rumors and disinformation to work with. All we can do is assign possibilities and probabilities, not much more.

in this thread maybe discuss some of the best evidence we could use to make our ccase to the world on why we think theres something to this by the way i hope ttsa keeps giving us evidence to examine, dont give up now, lead the way
ttsa?

Not wanting to create a new "Cult" of followers, god knows we have too many now, how does one trans-mutate a fiction, fairy tale into a known reality? Evidence! And we have plenty. The Cuneiform tablets are real. And if the story of Enki is to be believed, he himself is the one who instigated the "Secrecy" when he proclaimed the secrets of heaven and earth will not be shared with mankind. Enki's loyalties ultimately reside with his own kind, not in a love of mankind. And to prove this, one only has to prove the truth of our very own planet. The Abzu gushes out into our world in the Lapev sea! It will lead to the "Secret Society".

"Should the secrets of heaven and earth" be withheld from mankind?

The Secret itself, if not overcome, will lead to the final war of the haves and the have not's. Not many will survive that war.

Undoubtedly, there are those within the secret society who also understand this. The protocols, are up to them.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
They should not be kept a secret, Life in our crazy universe is a question most people alive would want to know the answer to. We deserve to know if we are alone and life on Earth is just a happy accident.
I don't think any alien visitors first contact with humans should be a military threataning them,
imprisonment and tortured for information.
If that happens humans would be not welcome on any planet if we ever become space travellers.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

If I were to share anything with the "Aliens" it would be this, Don't show up unannounced, you may not realize how programmed we are.

Sure you got shot at, maybe even subdued, imprisoned. But please try to understand the harassment we have endured for centuries. Abductions, medical experiments, torment, even sacrificed. Oh you say, but it wasn't "Us" who did that. For all we know, it was. Or maybe it was a segment of your population you yourselves know nothing of.

Again, because of the secrecy we are left to shoot first and ask questions later. We have boarders and it is generally a custom to ask permission to cross it. We don't hide our boarders, like some I know. Some "aliens" crossed those boarders, late at night with covert intentions to infiltrate our societies, and among other things pervert our will.

I can not speak for all the nations of the world, I cant promise you will not be shot at again. I can speak for myself, you want to mend the world, so do I. You want global peace, so do I.

The first protocol is to seek permission to meet. The world will change after that. You want respect? Its a two way street.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

If I were to share anything with the "Aliens" it would be this, Don't show up unannounced, you may not realize how programmed we are.

Sure you got shot at, maybe even subdued, imprisoned. But please try to understand the harassment we have endured for centuries. Abductions, medical experiments, torment, even sacrificed. Oh you say, but it wasn't "Us" who did that. For all we know, it was. Or maybe it was a segment of your population you yourselves know nothing of.

Again, because of the secrecy we are left to shoot first and ask questions later. We have boarders and it is generally a custom to ask permission to cross it. We don't hide our boarders, like some I know. Some "aliens" crossed those boarders, late at night with covert intentions to infiltrate our societies, and among other things pervert our will.

I can not speak for all the nations of the world, I cant promise you will not be shot at again. I can speak for myself, you want to mend the world, so do I. You want global peace, so do I.

The first protocol is to seek permission to meet. The world will change after that. You want respect? Its a two way street.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Yes. If anyone has seen Contact, stuff like this can have a detrimental effect on society. I hate to say this, but we should be conditioned into believing aliens are real and safe before coming out and admitting that they exist. This change in thinking would take decades to complete.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SousME
Yes. If anyone has seen Contact, stuff like this can have a detrimental effect on society. I hate to say this, but we should be conditioned into believing aliens are real and safe before coming out and admitting that they exist. This change in thinking would take decades to complete.

"Aliens are real, and safe"?

All aliens? Again, only alien in the respect to our reality. Technically, we, are the aliens, on their planet. Our grasp of reality only goes back as far as our recorded beginnings, the times before that, I'm quite certain, didn't belong to us.

Granted, some, are "safe", while others would eat us in a heartbeat if complete and utter dominance and control were not granted them, in the form of worship and strict compliance to any wish they decreed.

Lets be vulgarly honest, not all "Aliens" are safe. We may not have decades left to educate!

I have put myself in the presidents shoes in how he would address this alien reality. For him to go public and educate the masses in one address, is insane. But, if it were done in a controlled format consisting of lectures open to the public by knowledgeable officials of the government it could be accomplished in less than two years. The president could merely invite the public to these lectures and give a brief summery to the subject. Two years!

Enough of the population could then share the reality with other family members,friends who did not attend.
If some "Safe Aliens" are pushing for decades, they are stalling! Ask yourself why!

new topics

top topics

join