It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi again, TKDRL(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Been gone a few years, doubt anyone remembers me lol. Had a lot of RL issues that needed handled, computer croaked, kinda forgot about this place in the meantime. Random duckduckgo search found my way back here. Surprised my profile still exists, and took me a long while to remember what my handle even was here. Eventually remembered, so at least I don't got to start over totally.

Any big rule shifts happen in the last four years or so I should know about?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL
I remember the name. Welcome back!!
🤓

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Thanks man, remember that handle as well

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Welcome back!

Hope that means the lyf issues have subsided a bit allowing you to return.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I have given up on the hope that life will ever be smooth or easy for me lol. I have gotten back to a strict physical and mental training schedule though, feels as though I can better cope, and is a more healthy distraction than others.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I remember your handle.

As far as what's changed in the meantime, site ownership rarely posts any more, topics have become heavy on politics, old school bigfoot/ufo/crop circle/strange occurrence threads have more or less dried up. Lots of members have left, new ones have joined, from between :27 after the hour up to around :32 after the hour, the site undergoes a backup and other assorted database maintenance causing all activity to take a lot longer to execute; if you're posting during this time frame, don't hit submit more than once or you will end up with a double (or triple, quadruple, quintuple, etc) post.

Can't think of much else of the top of my head for now.

Welcome back!
edit on 17-5-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: typos and fixed closing italics tag

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I do remember you!

Welcome back

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Welcome back! This is no longer the site you remember. It is 75% partizan politics now. There are still some nuggets mixed in but it takes some navigating to find them. My advice is to go to the firehose and just skip every thread that has an orange background on it's icon.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I remember you, almost...welcome to the new and improved mudpit.
edit on 17-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Nothing has changed, everyone loves to bitch and moan and pretend they are living the great life.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Welcome back TKDRL , sorry about the mess but politics happened.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yeah I noticed, it was slipping farther and farther from interesting conspiracies to the left/right battle even back then. Seems like it really is a slippery slope.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Its seems I remember the name. I've been reading here forever. Not much has changed except all the Satanist and Wicans have been silenced and seemingly replaced with political stuff. Pretty much in a nut shell! Mmmhuh!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Welcome back TK!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I searched through your old threads and I seem to remember
you a little.Welcome back and I hope you will enjoy the pop-up
ads we have all the time too.

new topics

top topics