It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook temporarily suspends Candace Owens over post about ‘liberal supremacy’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
So im guessing OP has the data that shows zero 'liberals' have been suspended over posts?

Likely not.

lulz.

You got proof social media has no bias?
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: MisterSpock

Classic "Player//Ball" Syndrome 😎🉐

Cute dog....one of you're best posts.

No vapes either. You're literally turning the corner and I'm right there to give you a big hug....

Excuse my intoxication if you are put off.

Rarely "put off" by your opinions my friend.

I do My Best to make sure the churning produces the genuine butter, not the "margarine"😎

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
So im guessing OP has the data that shows zero 'liberals' have been suspended over posts?

Likely not.

DATA?
We don't need no stinking DATA!

(first indications of "Fast&Furious"...)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Congress

N-A-I-L-E-D

by C-A-N-D-A-C-E

bwaaahahahahha

🤣😆🤣😆🤣

and... the Chub Nadler is a lawyer !! 😆

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
And so far today the worst thing that has happened to me on facebook, was I got a copyright infringement for posting a video I made using a screensaved psychedelic animation to the tune of Beethoven's 7'th symphony, 2'nd movement.

Some guy in Vietnam apparently owns the rights to that video... that I made.. using public domain content.

Facebook is literally bollocks.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread and it seems the perfect question to ask in this new Facebook situation. It was an article I read on the Electronic Frontier Foundation's website:

"Another article I read was called "Courts to Government Officials: Stop Censoring on Social Media." The gist of the article was, quote, "Thankfully, courts are stepping in to make sure that long-established protections for speech in physical spaces apply to speech on the Internet." But to make their point, in the very next sentence we read, (and to me, this seems a very biased example to use), "In the most notorious case, the district court in New York found that when President Trump blocks people on Twitter, he violates the First Amendment because he is discriminating against certain viewpoints (mostly critics) and preventing them from participating in debate on his Twitter page." The very last line of the article said this: "The trend has become clear, when a government official or office creates a page on social media, they’re tasked with upholding and not infringing on the public’s free speech rights." Here's my feelings on the slant of that article. There was not one single mention of when ordinay citizens speak on social media and their comments get censored, or removed, as actual incidents with Facebook or Twitter have shown to have happened, not one mention is made of defending their rights to free speech."

Courts to Government Officials: Stop Censoring on Social Media

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The left is getting scared. Real scared.

All their lies are coming to the forefront and since they can't win a debate, their only option is censorship.

Would make any communist dictatorship proud.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This progression ofthe "banishment threshold" on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. is the very definition of the "slippery slope."

First you banish the supposed ultra-far right...if people do not revolt, then
Next you banish the Alt-right (whatever that is exactly)...if people do not revolt, then
Next you banish the strong and popular conservative voices (who you accuse of being Far or Alt-right)...if people do not revolt
Next you banish people who support, or have anything nice to say, about the first three groups...if people do not revolt
Then you banish anyone who says anything that does not conform with the new left narrative.

Still time to wake up folks, but not much time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join