It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1.92% of US population commits 75+% of mass shootings - Media remains silent

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

He had to dig to prove that blacks are mostly responsible since liberals love to say white men are responsible for more attacks whether it's terrorist or any other. Sorry you don't like facts when we could easily go only by the "facts" people like you are fed by alt-left media outlets. How lazy of him to actually find the stuff that disproves your lies.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: ketsuko

No, the real problem is that if you ask a white person if they are AT ALL responsible for the actions of any other white person , they will instantly answer “hell no, of course not.. that is ridiculous!”

But for some reason stereotyping other groups and pretending all blacks should be willing to pay the price for the actions of other African Americans, just makes nothing but sense...

“Of course cops need to shoot before verifying a threat!! Look at all the gangbangers they deal with.. “

“Of course black males in bad neighborhoods get harassed by cops. Look at all the crime they cause..”

Replace white with black in any of those type statements and it becomes obvious real fast how stupid it sounds..

Of course it sounds stupid, it wouldn't be true if you replaced black with white because white neighborhoods aren't crime ridden unless you go to the trashiest of white trash neighborhoods, and even then you won't find as much crime as you do in black neighborhoods.

Ironic that you say blacks shouldn't pay the price of other blacks, but I bet you're the first one that screams about reparations being paid back by whites who aren't responsible for the actions of those from 150+ years ago.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: ketsuko

What stereotype fairly applies to all white people??

We can't jump or dance

What stereotype fairly applies to all of any group of people??

Every group has a stereotype.

It sure is funny that more than a few white American Christians believe Islam is an evil religion, but intimately understand that they are not responsible for the actions of other Christians..

Every group is stereotyped. Some get embarrassed by their stereotypes, others don't.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: 1point92AU
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Where is the supporting data that 1.92% of 336M people commit a mass shooting crime? This is saying 6 million people commit mass shootings and uh...that is wholly inaccurate. It's more around the 5,000 mark. Not 6 million.

On average gun deaths in America ranks 15th in causes of deaths each year. If the left would stop being brainless sheep and media lap dogs they would realize the more dangerous weapon a person holds in their hands is the fat laden food they put in their mouth each day which is what contributes to the #1 cause of death in the US year over year.

Heart disease.

Wow, talk about a straw man argument. I explained the 6 million in the above reply. It is simply the same grouping that the MSM is using to point the finger at whites, but they are ignoring all the black mass shootings which are HUGELY disproportionate to white mass shootings, even if we didn't calculate it per captita, blacks would have a MUCH higher rate of mass shootings, which is saying A LOT considering the difference in population!

You're not paying attention to what I wrote. I didn't provide a straw man argument as it is based in facts. Your link in your OP did not work. Where the MSM gets 6 million as a number is total BS. The stats are published by the FBI so you can take it up with them.

Bottom line is you are more likely to die from a heart attack than a shooting.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: JAY1980
Here are the actually 2016 numbers for anyone interested in facts.
FBI statistics on crime in America.
Whites 4,182 murders
Blacks 4,935 murders
Account for population and it's clear there is a disparity between reality and what we are told by those in charge. A biggest threat to a black man is another black man.
NOT the police...

What you don't realize with the "white" murders is that they also include "Hispanics" into this group, while Hispanics/Latino's (non-white) would not include themselves into the classification of whites anywhere else. I did a thread on this specific issue which shows that the FBI stats are wildly disproportionate because of this issue and it makes the amount of murders committed by whites about 2x higher than they really are, which in turn makes the huge disparity between the murders by blacks compared to whites even more disproportionate.

When tasked by a democrat to look up statistics on white right wing extremist terrorist attacks in America, I also found that of all the attacks listed, I Googled most of them and couldn't find any information outside of one disgruntled employee who killed or injured whites and blacks both. The list was lacking so much detail, but that's how they (and professional news organizations) get their information.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm becoming convinced that a lot of our societal problems are due to our inability to admit the truth about intelligence differences between individuals. Here are some hard but painful facts:

- Nearly everyone living in poverty, whether in the ghetto or in rural trailer parks, are of below average intelligence.
- Low intelligence parents have more babies than average to high intelligence parents.
- Intelligence is primarily genetic in nature, so dull parents make dull babies.
- Since dull people have more babies than smart people, we are literally seeing an Idiocracy form in front of our very eyes: A growing population of dull witted people that are beginning to outnumber the average to high intelligence people.
- Low intelligence people are far more likely to commit violent crimes.
- About 10% of the US population has an IQ of under 83. There are no longer any jobs available in this country for people with an IQ of under 83.

So what the hell are we going to do with this bottom 10% of people? They aren't smart enough to hold down even a basic job, they have too many babies that they can't support, they commit high levels of crime... and we can't rehabilitate them or educate them since they just don't possess the cognitive ability to do any better. It's really a serious problem and our society needs to get real and start talking about this.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Some people are something else. Sorry
to burst bubbles here, but race does not exist
outside of social construct and intelligence is
in no way related to skin color.

Narrow minded people grasping for straws. We
have been able to genetically select for skin color
for almost two decades now. We’re not even close
to being able to map intelligence. So what does that
tell you? Skin color is one of the most shallow markers
of human identity. So go ahead and judge that way, as it
would confirm intelligence is lacking in your own perceived grouping. If humans did not have adaptable skin tones, we would have gone extinct long ago.

And as you talk about black people and statistics, your including babies, kindergarteners, military, disabled veterans, Doctors, Janitors and cartoonists. So you narrow it down; males, poor, listen to rap music. I personally know a lot of people that fit all of those categories, currently lying at Arlington national cemetery.

You say whites aren’t violent. Are you kidding? I’ve never seen blacks lynch a white person and bring the family and children with picnic baskets for a photo op. Who invented nuclear weapons and drop them on not one but two heavily populated civilian targets as first recourse. Hundreds of thousands murdered in an organized fashion.
What group kidnapped millions, tore families apart literally and forever and concluded to terrorize these millions and their offspring for centuries. And on and on...

Be carefully what you say, pulling statistics out of your yahoo to point out blacks are mass shooters. At least when they shoot it’s not evil and premeditated and doesn’t include numbers above 1-3 people. They also don’t use massive bombs or assault weapons that kill schoolchildren on purpose.

The truth is that densely populated ghettos created by racist policies and a horrible drug war has resulted in an isolated population with ptsd, beating up on itself. You take 100 Iraqi war ptsd guys and put them all together living in an urban environment and see what happens.

Some people are idiots and I can tell you my IQ is dramatically higher than even the 3rd percentile of Ashkenazi Jews. Guess my (ugh mm) race? I was in a gang once to, listened to rap music and called women b%tches.
I remember getting into fights with a gang called Zulu, who were all white boys. Lol

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

You'll find that illegal aliens commit 43% of all crimes in America too. It's stunning.

Can you link/cite that information please.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join