It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study suggests that TDS was a form of partisan cheerleading.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

" TDS is fake news generated by sufferers of ODS.
Truth "

There Is a Cure though , take a GOOD LOOK in that Mirror to your SOUL Dude ..........

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

Or it could be that conservative media fabricated TDS in the first place, then is using the lack of an uptick in mental health isses as “proof they were faking”... when no one was actually claiming to be mentally scared in the first place..

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I think you mean it is people pretending sarcasm and hyperbole are legitimate reports of mental illness...

Only conservative media is talking about depressed liberals and they do it daily..

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I think you mean it is people pretending sarcasm and hyperbole are legitimate reports of mental illness...

Only conservative media is talking about depressed liberals and they do it daily..

Considering the experience they have with Clinton Derangement Syndrome and Obama Derangement Syndrome, they would be the experts.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

So that's what ODS is: Obama, hmmm

Well, let's see:

Goes back to Bill Clinton then for me at least.

I knew some Branch Davidians back in the day. Nice regular sectarians, no worse than any others. Then Vernon Howell horned in and changed his name to David Koresh like he was a double-barreled Messiah or something. Then it became a cult.

Then they got killed, American flags all over armored troop carriers, like the killing was my idea or something. Then Clinton says, "I accept full responsibility" and he didn't do honorable suicide or even resign, just nothing.

Then he's caught lying under oath and still didn't resign. That set a precedent that somehow perjury and lying by Presidents is OK.

Then G.W. Bush and his War of Terror killing huge numbers of Afghans because of what some Saudis planned. Then lies and lies to invade Iraq, and torture and the hell with international law and … That's when I freaking cracked and got deranged.

Then Obama's all like "Well the people don't have any stomach for putting torturers and violators of humanitarian law on trial. We'll just move forward and not look back." Another freaking precedent set.

So now we reap our reward by having Trump. I'm already burned the hell out with 20 years of derangement to keep it up anymore. So I'm giving TDS a pass.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
So I did that, my soul held up a sign that said listen to more billy Preston music.
So I did
And yes it will go around in circles. Politics makes us dizzy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join