It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early version of AATIP connected with Skinwalker Ranch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SkinwalkerRanch

Thanks for the clarification. The NDAs with NIDS etc have apparently expired, so I'll assume that you are under NDA to the new owner. Let's call him Mr C versus Mr B, the previous owner.

John Alexander UFO Myths, Conspiracies and Realities - Chapter 14:
"tests on the remaining segments of wire suggested that a rusty instrument had made the cuts.”

Jacques Vallée Forbidden Science 4 - Can't remember the page right now but he discusses the tampering of the computer system.

Bigelow metallic craft at a mute site - last chapter of "The 37th Parallel".

I hope that helps and thank you so much!

One last question. I know that Mr C (Black expensive watch (clearly. not frugal) , polo neck in Jeremy's interesting film) spoke of infrasound transmissions and that more would be released about them soon? Do you know anything there?
edit on 20-5-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Very strange indeed that's all I can say.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Indeed..
edit on p02602192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Indeed! Yes Indeed.

edit on 20/5/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

edit on 5/20/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Very strange indeed that's all I can say.

Indeed, day after day I'm more confused...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Me too ???

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Skinwalker Ranch was debunked long time ago.. so I do not buy that story.
There are no evidence that anything strange is going on at that place.
Only ghost stories and native legends.

LOL...show us where exactly Skinwalker Ranch was debunked.

Look...just because you choose not to believe the information reported about Skinwalker Ranch doesn't make it real or fake. Just admit you don't know and you choose not to believe. Don't make untrue statements you have absolutely no way possible of proving.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Isn't it an anathema to seek truth when anything concerning the US government is involved?

NIDs, TTSA etc. and all that 3letter BS seems so contrived to actually lead away from truth...imo. However it's perfect for selling books, films, Tshirts and other accouterments to the faithful that suck up disinfo like tranya.

Don't get me wrong, there is something out there in High Strangness land. Every trip I take fishing in Southern Colorado gets weird. And the closer to the San Luis valley I get, the weirder it gets. Skinwalker may be like that...idk.

You know what a charlatan is right? Instead of thinking the cause of disinfo is the actual info itself you should revise that thinking to simply there are people in the world who are really good at taking information and then furthering that information to their monetary gain.

Skinwalker Ranch is just the event where information may or may not have occurred. The source is irrelevant. What is relevant are the people in the world who are motivated by personal gain who take events where information occur and then use that to benefit themselves.

These charlatans realize there is always going to be a segment of a given population that willingly believe anything. The fact that subset of a population exists doesn't negate the validity of the information.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

If I wanted to research and disclose information on something of the nature of Skinwalker Ranch I might find it much easier to list my venture as an "entertainment" venue so as to have a specific part of the population label me as just entertainment.

This way I can openly disclose my findings without the need for secrecy as I will rely upon the population to continually discredit me and sew the seeds of doubt into the masses to not believe.

Then I've accomplished 2 missions. Open research and disclosure with a built in mechanism to ensure it intentionally goes nowhere through the use of the public.

I've hidden in plain sight.

edit on 21-5-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Oh I don't disagree with you about the "entertainment" label. That's exactly what the recent documentary filmed there was all about right?

But it's the other 'entertainment' that's going on there that interests me.

Here's a challenge for you and anyone else who wants to join in.

We know all about the 1990s and the stories once the Shermans moved in and its oft repeated that there have been strange sightings going back decades, even centuries. So where are all these pre-90s stories>
I've managed to find this single 1978 UFO sighting...from a town around 10 miles away.

Are there any more out there?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: solve>>>> You used to think Satan Worshippers were just idiot kids or the stuff of movie plots. Now.... so many politicos and Hollywood entertainers seem to be into that that maybe there is a very dark and twisted underworld going on in the shadows. Are they just evil, insane or is there something they actually do interact with. I don't think I want to know. But aliens and UFOs are distinct from ghosts and demons and the paranormal. Unless we're talking dimensional entities which advanced science is aware of. Maybe Earth is a battleground or a Casablanca.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24383269]mirageman[/pos

This is the exact crossroads I'm stuck at. How could the existence of everything pre-Sherman be so controversial? There's even a legend to go along about Salisbury arguing with extended family over their experiences, motive unclear. I come back to a widow living there for years before it was vacant then bought by the Shermans. How does that make sense? The legend has grown so sexy it's hard to resist, but I am always sliding from that to SAIC/type fckery. I can't shake the timeline propaganda.

edit on 27-5-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join