It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early version of AATIP connected with Skinwalker Ranch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Skinwalker Ranch was debunked long time ago.. so I do not buy that story.
There are no evidence that anything strange is going on at that place.
Only ghost stories and native legends.

How was it debunked?

No one in this universe have ever been able to provide any type of evidence of the incredible.
And ohh boy a lot of people have tried.. and all failed.
Some refused to accept defeat, and came up with even more ghost stories and bad excuses.

Look up what the word debunked means. If someone sees a ufo, but was alone and did not have enough time to take a photo, does that mean it's been "debunked"?

There are lots of photographic and video evidence of UFO

There are none of that when it comes o skinwalker ranch.

And the complete lack of evidence for such a small location with so many people looking for it.
Is enough to call it case closed and debunked, as much as we want to believe, believing does not make it true.

No, all we have here are witnesess, a lot of them. Even the scientist working there did see odd, strange stuff. So it has not been debunked at all! We just do not have the evidence to conclude what was happening there.

So if a group of people told you they owned a hanger with a captured alien inside you will take it as "evidence"
interesting...

I never said that! Stop putting words in my mouth! You said this has been debunked. It has not been debunked, just no real evidence that proves without a doubt that something strange in happening here.

We have a lot of witnesess, including scientists. You either believe them, not believe them, or on the fence.

But to say it has been debunked is wrong, but it has not been debunked.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: vlawde

What do you, and hundreds of thousands, of people who are witnesses or claimers of truth hope to accomplish?

You all cant band together in regard to false claims nor give credit to one who has proof vs one who does not...

Sorry, youre a fake

What are you talking about? There are plenty of believer skeptics out there, investigating and debunking.

Whats your issue?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Please feel free to cite your sources where it was debunked. Since it was years ago, im sure youll have no problem with providing multiple

(post by SailorJerry removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Please feel free to cite your sources where it was debunked. Since it was years ago, im sure youll have no problem with providing multiple

So you want me to list a list of 500 names of people that have been to that place and found nothing.... ?
I have better things to do, like watching my paint dry

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

How was it debunked?

No one in this universe have ever been able to provide any type of evidence of the incredible.
Some refused to accept defeat, and came up with even more ghost stories and bad excuses.

Look up what the word debunked means. If someone sees a ufo, but was alone and did not have enough time to take a photo, does that mean it's been "debunked"?

And the complete lack of evidence for such a small location with so many people looking for it.
Is enough to call it case closed and debunked, as much as we want to believe, believing does not make it true.

No, all we have here are witnesess, a lot of them. Even the scientist working there did see odd, strange stuff. So it has not been debunked at all! We just do not have the evidence to conclude what was happening there.

So if a group of people told you they owned a hanger with a captured alien inside you will take it as "evidence"
interesting...

I never said that! Stop putting words in my mouth! You said this has been debunked. It has not been debunked, just no real evidence that proves without a doubt that something strange in happening here.

We have a lot of witnesess, including scientists. You either believe them, not believe them, or on the fence.

I just checked to see if we had any milk, and my wife did to... we concluded there is no milk
We thought we had some milk, but now we debunked that silly idea
edit on 18-5-2019 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So you want me to list a list of 500 names of people that have been to that place and found nothing.... ?

500 people not seeing anything means jack and (SNIP)

Really is pointless arguing over this, i have seen ghosts, UFO`s, "aliens" and so much more, but could not prove it, or if i could, nobody needs to believe me, only your own eyes can be trusted, and sometimes even that is not enough.

-Edit- Dude, i think you are lost, do not worry, sometimes i find myself in the political area, just take some steps back and find stories you are more interested in.
edit on 18-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

How was it debunked?

interesting...

I just checked to see if we had any milk, and my wife did to... we concluded there is no milk

Seriously! You are trying to sound clever, but come across as a bit silly.

debunk
expose the falseness or hollowness of (an idea or belief).

So realising you do not have milk is not debunking the idea!

Seriously! Stop now!
edit on 18-5-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Really is pointless arguing over this, i have seen ghosts, UFO`s, "aliens" and so much more, but could not prove it, or if i could, nobody needs to believe me, only your own eyes can be trusted, and sometimes even that is not enough.

-Edit- Dude, i think you are lost, do not worry, sometimes i find myself in the political area, just take some steps back and find stories you are more interested in.

Correction.. it is you that sound lost in hope and dreams of the impossible, expecting to see a unicorn around every corner. And by the sounds of it, so much you even believe to have seen lots of that.. or perhaps you are just smoke without fire, and say anything to make others think you are not "lost".
edit on 18-5-2019 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

How was it debunked?

interesting...

Seriously! You ate trying to sound clever, but come across as a bit silly.

debunk

Seriously! Stop now!

But it is.. as we thought we had some.. I of sure of it, my wife even confirmed it, as she thought it to.

Just as you said.. "lots" of people witness something and therefor it must be.

But they came back empty handed, so they debunked their own ghost stories.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Correction.. it is you that sound lost in hope and dreams of the impossible, expecting to see a unicorn around every corner. And by the sounds of it, so much you even believe to have seen lots of that.. or perhaps you are just smoke without fire, and say anything to make others think you are not "lost".

Here is your (SNIPPING) unicorn.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Yes please provide the list of people and their testimonies

You made the claim, now back it up

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

How was it debunked?

interesting...

debunk

Seriously! Stop now!

But it is.. as we thought we had some.. I of sure of it, my wife even confirmed it, as she thought it to.

Are you just trolling for the sake of it? Even though you have been proven wrong about the word debunk, you are still too stubborn to admit you were wrong. Cannot debate with people like you!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

How was it debunked?

interesting...

debunk

Seriously! Stop now!

Are you just trolling for the sake of it? Even though you have been proven wrong about the word debunk, you are still too stubborn to admit you were wrong. Cannot debate with people like you!

From Cambridge dictionary
DEBUNK: to show that something is less important, less good, or less true than it has been made to appear
And that is exactly what all those people that have gone looking for unicorns and ferries at skinwalker have done.
They came back with a whole lot of nothing.. just like your arguments

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

No need.. as I said I could go google hunting for those names, but I have better things to do.
But the point is.. they ALL came back with nothing at all.
All those loonies that still believe should be the one that provide evidence.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

How was it debunked?

interesting...

debunk

Seriously! Stop now!

DEBUNK: to show that something is less important, less good, or less true than it has been made to appear
And that is exactly what all those people that have gone looking for unicorns and ferries at skinwalker have done.

You have proved your "milk" explantion completly invalid, and you do not even know it lol

And you still do not get it! You can have a opinion and say "I do not believe they are telling the truth" But you are not debunking because you cannot debunk witnesess unless you have a good reason to suspect they are lying, that's when the work debunk comes in.

You saying this was debunked a long time ago is invalid, unless you can show how all the witnesess including the scientists who studied on the ranch are lying. Giving an opinion is not debunking. It's a opinion.

I cannot make it anymore clearer!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Come on now, no one has EVER reported seeing a unicorn. (Okay I found a few reports, but just for laughs) People have often reported seeing other things like ghosts/spirits and flying disks and flying cylinders in the hundreds of thousands.

The unicorn fallacy is only misused by those who have never seen anything themselves and because of their own personal fear and their self induced, stunted spiritual awareness has them often using the unicorn fallacy as a crutch.

edit on 18-5-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

No need.. as I said I could go google hunting for those names, but I have better things to do.

No, you are making the statement, so you have to prove it. I know you cannot prove anything because you are an armchair debunker at best who lime to be known as part of an intelligent group thst likes to throw around the words " critical thinking" and thinks being in this group adds and extra 20 poi he to your IQ.

If you are wanting to be in this group, then at least make valid arguments instead of throwing around words you do not even know the meaning of!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

How was it debunked?

interesting...

debunk

Seriously! Stop now!

You have proved your "milk" explantion completly invalid, and you do not even know it lol

And you still do not get it! You can have a opinion and say "I do not believe they are telling the truth" But you are not debunking because you cannot debunk witnesess unless you have a good reason to suspect they are lying, that's when the work debunk comes in.

You saying this was debunked a long time ago is invalid, unless you can show how all the witnesess including the scientists who studied on the ranch are lying. Giving an opinion is not debunking. It's a opinion.

I cannot make it anymore clearer!

The lack of evidence or anything at all..
That is debunking something.
Until then, its just a cute story you can enjoy and dream about

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

No, you are making the statement, so you have to prove it. I know you cannot prove anything because you are an armchair debunker at best who lime to be known as part of an intelligent group thst likes to throw around the words " critical thinking" and thinks being in this group adds and extra 20 poi he to your IQ.

If you are wanting to be in this group, then at least make valid arguments instead of throwing around words you do not even know the meaning of!

I hate to be the wolf that gives you bad dreams
But I guess I am

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join