It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like Finally AOC did Something Good

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

She might have said something.

That's a far cry from, "doing something good".

I heard Joseph Stalin was a cat person. Does that make him likable?

She's still a dangerous piece of crap. She's Ebola in lipstick.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Hahaha.... I didn't expect from her something that wouldn't p!$$ off Americans. Usually she is naive.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Even a blind squirrel can find a nut now and again, think this is her second though so maybe, just maybe she can use that thing on top of her shoulders for something other than a hat rack.

That said, Neither party is going to do a bloody thing to fix things and help the common man, that would interrupt the big off the books paydays they get.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Hahaha.... I didn't expect from her something that wouldn't p!$$ off Americans. Usually she is naive.

Again perhaps she is; but this stance on the subject is very much in lock step with her personality that I don't understand why it's even worth talking about.

It's like starting a thread because one is surprised the sun came up this morning... good job sun I didn't know you had it in you
edit on 17-5-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Klozeyesipan... Ask your politician what's right for you.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Um...

Obamacare... where the government literally started helping people pay for their healthcare because prices had jumped so high....

Agree or disagree with the tactic.. that is fine, but you can’t say they have ignored the issue?!!

Hell, a single payer option completely fixes the problem instantly... and the dems have been pushing that for years..

you mean when Obama screwed up the nations healthcare system, more than doubled my cost, and gave me worse coverage? He sure didn't ignore it, he dumped it into a blender, added some turds and milk, and gave us a smoothie.

The only thing his dumpster fire did was help those with pre-existing conditions at the expense of everyone else. Either you weren't old enough to pay for your own insurance, or you were making peanuts and had folks like me paying your portion.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
The only thing his dumpster fire did was help those with pre-existing conditions at the expense of everyone else.

I was, am still am, happy to pay more for those people.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You are going too far comparing her with the sun. Not even the moon. Maybe an asteroid with erratic trajectory.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Kryties

The price of this medicine in Australia is 8 bucks.

That's due to what's called the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) introduced here in Australia to supplement our universal healthcare scheme.

Not only do Aussies pay nothing to access vital medical treatment, we also get cheap prescriptions.

"Pay nothing"

"cheap"

The money comes from somewhere mate. Taxpayers. So you're paying for it either way.

He's right, it does. This is why Democrats raise taxes, to fund things like cheap or free healthcare at the expense of other people.

Let's just be open and say let them die slowly, painfully, miserably, or suffer however they do. We don't want to chip in for that and shouldn't have to. It's bad enough we'll have to pay for the Government to cremate most of them in our taxes because they're poor but we can't have dead bodies laying around or improperly buried.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
She is right...

But a broken clock is right twice a day too...

She just managed to actually connect with the ball this time. Congratulations to her. It probably won't happen again anytime soon. She better enjoy it.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
She is right...

But a broken clock is right twice a day too...

She just managed to actually connect with the ball this time. Congratulations to her. It probably won't happen again anytime soon. She better enjoy it.

I saw an article earlier when I was browsing the news. It said she made a tweet comparing interest rates on loans over 15% to usury in the bible, said her Christian colleagues should sign on to her upcoming proposal.

According to data from Creditcards.com, as cited by The Washington Post, the median interest rate was recently recorded at 21.36 percent – compared with 12.62 percent 10 years ago.

She's right about that too but it'll be interpreted as a jab at the opposition or making fun of them, the truth of it escapes and is replaced by party line positions regardless of anything being right, wrong, ethical or moral.

It was on Fox but redirects to Fox Business so no comment section so it's not troll bait like the usual daily AOC Fox article.

www.foxbusiness.com...

Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan and don't think she's had enough experience to rein in her quixotic idealism at its extremes to turn them into realistic results.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

If true, we have to admit this is a totally unexpected good action. Nobody should be against it, regardless it was her to do that. The price of this medicine in Australia is 8 bucks. The drug was developed with taxpayer funds. We the people funded the invention of the molecule of this medicine and 4 clinical trials to test its efficacy.

Gilead CEO Daniel O’Day faced scathing questions at a House hearing Thursday, with Democrats demanding answers on how the drug manufacturer could charge $1,700 a month for an HIV prevention drug discovered through taxpayer-funded research.

Is she finally learning from her mistakes or her other personality took over?

Is it a pre elections propaganda trying to make Democrats look nice or she actually cares about this issue?

We need to see a lot of more good actions by democrats before we start believing in them again, they are too damaged by their own actions since Obama.

NOTE : I'm posting this one in Mud-Pit so Mods won't close it due crazy replies.

www.msn.com... P0?ocid=spartandhp
www.rollcall.com...

Is she learning??? No...

Trump is hard on the heels of big Pharma...Has been for a while now...Fake news doesn't report on it so she is picking up some of the crumbs and the media is trying to make her a hero out of it...

Same thing with the governor of Mich...She and Debbie Stabenow are pushing policies that Trump is way ahead on and trying to take credit for Trump's actions...And of course the fake news goes right along with it...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Died ? Oh , My BAD Not .............

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
When you have a team of people crafting your every word, move, thoughts, etc then sometimes you get lucky, I guess.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Once in a while she does have a brain. Nothing will come of congress trying to go after these companies though, they will reach a settlement of a billion dollars paid to the FDA as a fine, covering all the products they sell and reduce the cost a hundred bucks to sixteen hundred a month,...not down to eight bucks a month.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Definition of Useless Eater - " See AOC " . Conformation , She Actually Dated this Liberal Gentlemen . ............Nuff Said ......

edit on 17-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

The only thing his dumpster fire did was help those with pre-existing conditions at the expense of everyone else.

I was, am still am, happy to pay more for those people.

I'd like to take the grand kids to disney. Can you send me some cash so they have a good time?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Definition of Useless Eater - " See AOC " . Conformation , She Actually Dated this Liberal Gentlemen . ............Nuff Said ......

I was thinking how many of us had one too many and fell?

I am sure my friends have seen me tipsy when I was in College. I was a classic Liberal then for sure however!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I'd like to take the grand kids to disney. Can you send me some cash so they have a good time?

No. But if one of them were sick and you needed help with the bills, I'd be happy to help.

Are you really comparing something like cancer treatment to a trip to Disney?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

No. But if one of them were sick and you needed help with the bills, I'd be happy to help.

Are you really comparing something like cancer treatment to a trip to Disney?

Seems like it.
What a heartless piece of trash.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join